Somali flag

Amber

A blessed human
Our people our starving from famine, poverty and drought. Al-shabab bombed innocent civilians not too long ago, yet all these useless somali diaspora can talk about is a damn flag 💀 our people truly are lost.
Your acting like we can do something about qadar. Uff! Don't comment, you hater!

1669511257753.png

This one is amazing, each petal could represent a state like the stars in the US flag.

Go off with your rash ideas like it will ever get implemented lmao. The star representing all 5 regions of soomaaliweyn & blue representing the Indian ocean will never be replaced.

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
"very deep meaning"
mf what meaning its blue with just a star, the shahada shows somalia being a muslim nation.
also those texan mfs have a similar flag and we need to be different.
it absolutely pisses me off when people make matters that are not religious, religious. like my guy, just because i said the shahada doesn't look nice and we already have our own flag doesn't mean i hate islam or the shahada. similar with how even though i am a muslim, i still wouldnt wear clothes completly filled with the shahada. nothing against the shahada, it's just that i don't wanna wear clothes filled with it.

it absolutely pisses me off when people make matters that are not religious, religious. like my guy, just because i said the shahada doesn't look nice and we already have our own flag doesn't mean i hate islam or the shahada. similar with how even though i am a muslim, i still wouldnt wear clothes completly filled with the shahada. nothing against the shahada, it's just that i don't wanna wear clothes filled with it.
lmao this is the flag of our people, of course it should be islamic.
also who tf was talking about clothes

Amber

A blessed human
He was literally just stating an idea and he gets haters??? What is going on, ya Allah
Talking about Somalilanders like that is rude and immature
Ew Reaction GIF

Amber

A blessed human
free will?? Qadr is the concept that Allah knows everything and has already decided everything that will happen.

induction

lmao this is the flag of our people, of course it should be islamic.
also who tf was talking about clothes
i gave you an example. this shouldn't be a matter of religion. am ok if you disagree with my, but don't make it a religious matter. by saying things like "somalia is a muslim country" you are implying i don't believe the same thing. :(

induction

free will?? Qadr is the concept that Allah knows everything and has already decided everything that will happen.
i also thought the same thing. but i looked into the theory of kasb of ash'arism and was kinda impressed by it. also there are differences of opinions on qadr, it's not simple as that. would recommend looking into it, super cool