Somali gay imam is the first in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Disgusting bastard. He's a walking oxymoron. You can't be gay and Muslim/ imaam at the same time. Nacalad.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Plenty of Imams fall into thambi, they're human too.
Ofcourse they're humans but our religious forbids homosexuality. If he wants to be gay then he has to leave Islam. He can't be preaching Islam and then be gay.

Hubble

VIP
Ofcourse they're humans but our religious forbids homosexuality. If he wants to be gay then he has to leave Islam. He can't be preaching Islam and then be gay.

He doesn't have to leave Islam. Killers will enter heaven even after jahanam because Allah forgave them due to a tiny bit of imaan they had. He might be punished in the hereafter but we can't tell him to leave Allah's religion because of sins.

Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgivene

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
He know damn well Islam does not tolerate same sex marriage. commit your sins just don't force the religion in to it. I swear liberal muslims should just be like me. I would never drink wine at a Mosque.

He know damn well Islam does not tolerate same sex marriage. commit your sins just don't force the religion in to it. I swear liberal muslims should just be like me. I would never drink wine at a Mosque.
You would probably be carried out in a stretcher though, lets be real.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
He doesn't have to leave Islam. Killers will enter heaven even after jahanam because Allah forgave them due to a tiny bit of imaan they had. He might be punished in the hereafter but we can't tell him to leave Allah's religion because of sins.

Yes. I completely agree. Allah is the judge. He can continue to commit his sins he should just separate them as afar way from the religion.

Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgivene

One of this conditions is to actually repent for your sins and regret it. I do not want to make false claims and say they have not repented, but openly discussing sins doesn't showcase regret in the sin.

Also,
Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) saying:

“All of my ummah (nation of followers) will be excused, except for the mujaahireen(those who make their sins known). And verily it is a kind of mujaaharah (exposing one’s sins) that a man does something (sinful) at night, and then in the morning, when Allaah has screened his sin for him, he says, ‘Hey So-and-So! I did such-and-such last night…’ And the night passed with His Lord screening him, and he wakes up casting aside the screen of Allaah from himself.”

Status
Not open for further replies.