Somali gay imam is the first in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes everyone sins but they repent. What this guy is doing is something else, he's not ashamed of his sins. Our religion forbids homosexual act. He's telling folks that it's okay to be homosexual. Like sort of look at me I'm an imaam and I'm homosexual. There are people with limited knowledge on deen and they will blindly follow this guy. I wish people would stop trying to be liberal at times and smell the coffee. I despise people who make mockery out of the religion and this is exactly what this guy is doing.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Gay imams do exist tho I remember there was this gay imam who openly weded this lesbian couple here in Sweden there's video of it somewhere

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yes everyone sins but they repent. What this guy is doing is something else, he's not ashamed of his sins. Our religion forbids homosexual act. He's telling folks that it's okay to be homosexual. Like sort of look at me I'm an imaam and I'm homosexual. There are people with limited knowledge on deen and they will blindly follow this guy. I wish people would stop trying to be liberal at times and smell the coffee. I despise people who make mockery out of the religion and this is exactly what this guy is doing.

You actually have a good point for once :stressed:

Gibiin-Udug

A woman can lead prayers for other women but not for men.
Knowing Arabs the minute she does the sujood they would ku aasi on her (menace should trademark this word)

A woman can lead prayers for other women but not for men.
Knowing Arabs the minute she does the sujood they would ku aasi on her (menace should trademark this word)
When a woman leads the salah, she doesn't stand ahead of the sisters right? They all stand in the same row so maha, this is what I heard.

Gibiin-Udug

When a woman leads the salah they don't stand ahead of the sisters right? They all stand in the same row, this is what I heard.
I've seen them standing at front. And some stand in the middle of the line with the sisters.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi you never cease to amaze me, one minute you're Paris Hilton & the next you're a Muslimah with a sound mind, I agree wholeheartedly with your comment. Laakinse what if Beyoncé decided to covert to Islam & she decides to become a lesbian iman lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.