Somali Genetics are crazy: Abz and Fio

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Mabrook to this couple I love them. Laakin I cant help but notice how pale the kids are when Abz is darker skinned. Usually kids take after their father especially Somalis.

you'd think that this guy had kids with a white woman

these are HER twins LOOL

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It makes sense tho since we somalis r 40% west eruasians aka from middle east (ancient ppl) while 60% being sub saharans african (also ancient) thats why ppl always dominate us

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Villainess

It makes sense tho since we somalis r 40% eruasians aka from middle (ancient ppl) while 60% being sub saharans african (also ancient) thats why ppl always dominate us
You can't be serious right now...

We aren't mixed, we aren't admixed, we aren't "eurasians" we just have naturally weak genes and our features are usually receive if not a watered-down dominant DNA.

Marshall D Abdi

You can't be serious right now...

We aren't mixed, we aren't admixed, we aren't "eurasians" we just have naturally weak genes and our features are usually receive if not a watered-down dominant DNA.
Tell me ur kidding right now?

where do u think we originate from? We r ancient mixed ppl not confuse with modern MENA n nilotic

this is common knowledge u should spend some time in genetics section u learn something new everyday:sass2:

Marshall D Abdi

where do u think we originate from? We r ancient mixed ppl not confuse with modern MENA n nilotic

this is common knowledge u should spend some time in genetics section u learn something new everyday:sass2:
Plus its not just us its afar beja tigray habesha basically horn of africa r ancient mixed ppl

Villainess

You really can't sit here and believe that somalis are invader babies yet the west africans are pure blacks?

Every single ethnic group has experienced some sort of admixture from the last 5000 years, that doesn't make them mixed. It makes them an evolving group of people.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Isn’t she part Italian? I would assume children of the same family would have many different skin tones amongst themselves or even the same skin tone, but her Italian genes would play a role in their looks too

Marshall D Abdi

You really can't sit here and believe that somalis are invader babies yet the west africans are pure blacks?

Every single ethnic group has experienced some sort of admixture from the last 5000 years, that doesn't make them mixed. It makes them an evolving group of people.
No cap everyone mixed at some point in their history but ur were wondering why wqs our genetics was weak against another ppl be arabs madow i said in simple words 40% eurasians 60% SSA while bantu genes can dominate 90% ours is that OP

@Apollo can u explain to her fam

Villainess

Isn’t she part Italian? I would assume children of the same family would have many different skin tones amongst themselves or even the same skin tone, but her Italian genes would play a role in their looks too
I assumed she just had an italian name because of italian influence etc, she's djiboutian too

Villainess

No cap everyone mixed at some point in their history but ur were wondering why wqs our genetics was weak against another ppl be arabs madow i said in simple words 40% eurasians 60% SSA while bantu genes can dominate 90% ours is that OP

@Apollo can u explain to her fam
How would we be Eurasian if we are on the continent of africa? What type of sixhir is this :umwhat:

Marshall D Abdi

How would we be Eurasian if we are on the continent of africa? What type of sixhir is this :umwhat:

Have u heard the migration of eurasians from levant to sinai then moving down then mixing with nilotic ppl
BD8F2308-15AB-4B88-BF67-CDE5D2CD07A3.png

u seem confused :lolbron:

Villainess

Have u heard the migration of eurasians from levant to sinai then moving down then mixing with nilotic ppl View attachment 159895

u seem confused :lolbron:
this is from the same website you screenshotted

"Finally, one more point I would like to place absolute importance in understanding is that West Eurasian ancestry in Horners is simply not owed to recent input. By recent I mean where many ethnic Somalis think we're somehow a mixture between Arabians & "native peoples", a mixture that may have occurred around ~1400 years ago or so."

it's written by an Ethopian :susp:

Marshall D Abdi

By your logic Somalis are a result of White and Nioltic breeding. Please stay away from me , you sound like LSA idiots :susp::susp:
So instead of researching n checking ur facts u just deny it :lolbron:

thats why i said spend some time in genetic topics ur just losing iq in generals:sass2:

#FACTSDOESNTCAREABOUTYOURFEELINIS:yousmart:

Marshall D Abdi

this is from the same website you screenshotted

"Finally, one more point I would like to place absolute importance in understanding is that West Eurasian ancestry in Horners is simply not owed to recent input. By recent I mean where many ethnic Somalis think we're somehow a mixture between Arabians & "native peoples", a mixture that may have occurred around ~1400 years ago or so."

it's written by an Ethopian :susp:
Arabs? Huuh i literally said dont confuse those from west eurasians ppl to modern arabs they r not even close to each other plus there wasnt even arabs in that area back then plus i said ancient like 5000-10000 years ago:jcoleno:

Villainess

So instead of researching n checking ur facts u just deny it :lolbron:

thats why i said spend some time in genetic topics ur just losing iq in generals:sass2:

#FACTSDOESNTCAREABOUTYOURFEELINIS:yousmart:
Because Somalis have been here since the beginning of time hence the Eve Gene. You're straight up saying that we aren't even original people but instead white+j/reer mixing. I could nod at Arab babies, sure. But white? When whites haven't even touched our coastline?

The only interaction we had with Caucasians were the Portuguese with the Ajuran-Ottoman war and that was not enough to touch all Somali DNA. We can't be affected by it unless there was a huge amount of Caucasians running around raping our women, which is impossible.

Note that Somalis have existed longer than whites and Arabs.

#FACTS DON'T* CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS*

Trending