Somali Genetics are crazy: Abz and Fio

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Arabs? Huuh i literally said dont confuse those from west eurasians ppl to modern arabs they r not even close to each other plus there wasnt even arabs in that area back then plus i said ancient like 5000-10000 years ago:jcoleno:
If you're going to call us mixed then acknowledge the English speaking Nigerians and the French-speaking Congolese. As well as the fact that American blacks are 70% white. THERE is a perfect example of admixture, slavery impacted them for 400+ years which is a valid reason for mixing. But Somalis?
:umwhat:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Because Somalis have been here since the beginning of time hence the Eve Gene. You're straight up saying that we aren't even original people but instead white+j/reer mixing. I could nod at Arab babies, sure. But white? When whites haven't even touched our coastline?

The only interaction we had with Caucasians were the Portuguese with the Ajuran-Ottoman war and that was not enough to touch all Somali DNA. We can't be affected by it unless there was a huge amount of Caucasians running around raping our women, which is impossible.

Note that Somalis have existed longer than whites and Arabs.

#FACTS DON'T* CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS*
First of all there is nothing called white nor black if we talking this topic since its man made term and it doesnt have connection to this topic plus before arabs is not a race but a culturally n linguistic thing hence why there is dark arabs like sudanese blond arabs like syrians, but before arabs even migrated to levant in 6 century conquering those land settled by assyrians kurds and many other ethnicities that today became arabanised like amazigh people in north africa

so idk if we can call this ppl in mena white since US they r called white but not rest of the world

The correct term of caucasians r for the ppl if caucaus region like georgie before some crazy cadaan made that term assoicated with white ppl

but i cant really answer if they were white or not since chinese have same skintone as swedish

so its hard to know what is it perhaps ur point of view is their featurism or skin tone?

The lady is like 5 shades lighter than average somali women. Makes sense unlike when 2 pitch black couples produce lightskins lol

the one on the left looks somali. also two of my brothers were really pale when they were younger (one of them still looks basically white) and darkened over time so id expect the same for them

No cap everyone mixed at some point in their history but ur were wondering why wqs our genetics was weak against another ppl be arabs madow i said in simple words 40% eurasians 60% SSA while bantu genes can dominate 90% ours is that OP

@Apollo can u explain to her fam
I must say this is straight cap, some kids follow their mom looks wise, others look like their dad and than the others look like a mix of both. you cant just say that based on 1 kid, i know a couple of somalis with jamaican or sudani dads and they come out looking somali than their counter parts.

Because Somalis have been here since the beginning of time hence the Eve Gene. You're straight up saying that we aren't even original people but instead white+j/reer mixing. I could nod at Arab babies, sure. But white? When whites haven't even touched our coastline?

The only interaction we had with Caucasians were the Portuguese with the Ajuran-Ottoman war and that was not enough to touch all Somali DNA. We can't be affected by it unless there was a huge amount of Caucasians running around raping our women, which is impossible.

Note that Somalis have existed longer than whites and Arabs.

#FACTS DON'T* CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS*
its sad that he actually believes that he doesn't understand there are more to people than just black,white,arab,asian, those are just races. somalis are cushitic people and they inhabited east africa for a long time. I noticed the somalis that say we are arab do it in order to claim ancestry linkage with prophet Muhammad saw which i believe is pathetic but to each is own i guess.

to answer your post though, just the kids some time, i was really pale as a kid and i just got darker as i aged. the left one will dif look like his dad though while the right one will be lightskin caramel/yellow.

My dad is darkskin and my mum is light and I'm 1 shade darker then her. Kids don't stay the same shade and Abz and Fios kids will get darker over time.

Villainess

First of all there is nothing called white nor black if we talking this topic since its man made term and it doesnt have connection to this topic plus before arabs is not a race but a culturally n linguistic thing hence why there is dark arabs like sudanese blond arabs like syrians, but before arabs even migrated to levant in 6 century conquering those land settled by assyrians kurds and many other ethnicities that today became arabanised like amazigh people in north africa

so idk if we can call this ppl in mena white since US they r called white but not rest of the world

The correct term of caucasians r for the ppl if caucaus region like georgie before some crazy cadaan made that term assoicated with white ppl

but i cant really answer if they were white or not since chinese have same skintone as swedish

so its hard to know what is it perhaps ur point of view is their featurism or skin tone?
The question was: Do you think Somalis are a result of whites and negro breeding?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The second picture
giphy.gif

she has italian and other arab dna inside her. It's really simple, the dude might be dark skinned but he still has 45-50% eurasian dna, add that to her increased number of eurasian dna and voila you have kids with higher number of eurasian dna making them look white. It's really simple, one kid is darker than the other cause he could've less eurasian dna input from his dad, and the other has more of eurasian from his dad and less east african. The notion that somalis have weaker genes than others is simply bs.

Villainess

she has italian and other arab dna inside her. It's really simple, the dude might be dark skinned but he still has 45-50% eurasian dna, add that to her increased number of eurasian dna and voila you have kids with higher number of eurasian dna making them look white. It's really simple, one kid is darker than the other cause he could've less eurasian dna input from his dad, and the other has more of eurasian from his dad and less east african. The notion that somalis have weaker genes than others is simply bs.
Somalis and Ethiopians are *not* mixed. If you learn about most of the ethnic groups that inhabit the different areas of sub-Sahara Africa, you will notice a large diversity in features. Somalis and Ethiopians do not look greatly different from other Africans. Africans like the Wolof, Tuareg, Fulani, and others near the Sahara look very similar to us.

The concept of race in general is one that is not based on science or facts. There are no distinct borders or features that are expressed exclusively in any race - all and every feature can be found just about anywhere in the world and among all peoples. That's the interesting thing about humans - we can exhibit a variety of features but there are no sub-species within the human race. The lines people imagine between the races blur when they gain knowledge about different peoples in Africa and Asia. Laakin every single ethnic group has experienced some sort of admixture in the last 5000 years, but that doesn't make us children of the whites.
Yes, shes mixed. But on average horners have weak DNA. Unless they marry each other, the kid will always look like the other side. But you have people like Obama, his dad is Kenyati. By that logic then Kenyans are not mixed despite speaking an Arabic variation of african languages. Obama looks black to the core yet when Somalis breed out (unless its other horner) it's like the russian roulette

Mabrook to this couple I love them. Laakin I cant help but notice how pale the kids are when Abz is darker skinned. Usually kids take after their father especially Somalis.

you'd think that this guy had kids with a white woman

these are HER twins LOOL
Allahumbarik them babies look gorgeous!❤️

You can't be serious right now...

We aren't mixed, we aren't admixed, we aren't "eurasians" we just have naturally weak genes and our features are usually receive if not a watered-down dominant DNA.
This is a well known fact not only in genetics and archeology but to any fool on the street that the average somali is neo-transitional looking(along with most other ethio semetic and cushitic groups)

Last edited:
You really can't sit here and believe that somalis are invader babies yet the west africans are pure blacks?

Every single ethnic group has experienced some sort of admixture from the last 5000 years, that doesn't make them mixed. It makes them an evolving group of people.
Black is definitely social, west africans and nilotes are technically subraces if that of each other and other sub saharan groups such as the khoi, mbuti and hadza are totally unrelated races. Genetics and phenotype in sub saharan africa at least do not correspond(usually)
Furthermore ethnic groups that have straighter features tend to have eurasian admixture, the sahelian tribes of west Africa such as the taureg, fula tebu etc all have berber ancestry.

Villainess

This is a well known fact not only in genetics and archeology but to any fool on the street that the average somali is neo-transitional looking(along with most other ethio semetic and cushitic groups)
You mean to tell me that if you saw this man walking down the street, he'd look anything but negro to you?
1608312902165.png

You mean to tell me that if you saw this man walking down the street, he'd look anything but negro to you?
View attachment 159981
When did I deny the "negro" aspect? regardless he looks quite obviously distinct from a bantu or west African and looks more like a nilotic person. Theres other ways to identify peoples aside from skin tone and nose, think facial structure, overall body builds and things such as this. Furthermore he is not the average somali lol

Villainess

When did I deny the "negro" aspect? regardless he looks quite obviously distinct from a bantu or west African and looks more like a nilotic person. Theres other ways to identify peoples aside from skin tone and nose, think facial structure, overall body builds and things such as this. Furthermore he is not the average somali lol
Haye so you're saying that we differ from each and every other ethnic group in Africa in a way that only we are admixed?
:drakekidding:

Trending