Somali Genetics are crazy: Abz and Fio

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Mabrook to this couple I love them. Laakin I cant help but notice how pale the kids are when Abz is darker skinned. Usually kids take after their father especially Somalis.

you'd think that this guy had kids with a white woman

these are HER twins LOOL
Bs abz is not dark skinned, he’s caramel
Caramel + white skin = very light skin child

u expect the Child to have the exact same skin colour as the father as if the father made the kids alone :camby: get out of here with your single digit iq

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

u expect the Child to have the exact same skin colour as the father as if the father made the kids alone :camby: get out of here with your single digit iq
“Darker skinned”

It's common sense. Fio who is Olive-skinned will obviously have an impact on how her Child looks.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
“Darker skinned”
Either you’re actually low iq
Or you’re insecure about your dark skin so you expect others to fall in line and be as dark as you.

How the f*ck should that child be anything close dark skin when his mother is light and his father is brown skinned

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Either you’re actually low iq
Or you’re insecure about your dark skin so you expect others to fall in line and be as dark as you.

How the f*ck should that child be anything close dark skin when his mother is light and his father is brown skinned
Are you fucking slow? This whole post is a joke hence me saying “Somali women takeover”. You’re overthinking, get off sspot. Stupid wallahi

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You mean to tell me that if you saw this man walking down the street, he'd look anything but negro to you?
View attachment 159981
Haye so you're saying that we differ from each and every other ethnic group in Africa in a way that only we are admixed?
:drakekidding:
Go read the Somali genome thread its not recent mixture its like 5k years ago no point in denying it it doesn't really matter

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Are you fucking slow? This whole post is a joke hence me saying “Somali women takeover”. You’re overthinking, get off sspot. Stupid wallahi
But our phenotype is mostly african u are right but we are 60 percent african 40 percent eurasian in the Somali genome thread asli

Viscount

I got real connections
But our phenotype is mostly african u are right but we are 60 percent african 40 percent eurasian in the Somali genome thread asli
GEDmatch said I was 50% African,41% Eurasian(Middle East) and remainder was from South Asia and Oceania.