Somali girl FIRES BACK at Somali guy who said he'll make wife sign a PRENUP for a meher over $5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Meher is supposed to be a safety net for the mother and child if anything happens to the father. Not something to prove a woman's worth.

A lot of halimos get divorced nowadays without being pregnant/having babies though.
Besides real proverty is rare in the west, there is no reason to give her your 10k.

what happened to making 100k?

if you can hustle that much in welfare, you aren't as dumb as I thought you were:lolbron::salute:
I'm going to make around that much once I'm 25 since I have inside connects that will hire me when I'm done?

But what's your obsession with welfare? Did your parents get kicked out of the welfare line?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I don't think some of u doqomiin understand what mehr is. Mehr money is not given to you straight away. It's also woman and the child's (if they have any) security if anything were to happen

I'm going to make around that much once I'm 25 since I have inside connects that will hire me when I'm done?

But what's your obsession with welfare? Did you get deported as a child?
welfare and deportation have no connection, a lawyer would know that.:bell:

anyway, i just find it funny that the topic of meher is so triggering for you guys.
its not like you are spending your money so why cry about it:ivers:
let the government splurge on your future wife :hemad:

I find it surprising how cheap Somali men are acting. 5K meher isn't fair to the Somali woman. 50K should be the minimum for meher.

"She's my Somali princess, I met her in the west end" :mjcry:

welfare and deportation have no connection, a lawyer would know that.:bell:

anyway, i just find it funny that the topic of meher is so triggering for you guys.
its not like you are spending your money so why cry about it:ivers:
let the government splurge on your future wife :hemad:
You seem to have some kind of hate for the government? I think you got deported but my career is besides the point why do yall like being money obsessed?

Bohol

VIP
I find it surprising how cheap Somali men are acting. 5K meher isn't fair to the Somali woman. 50K should be the minimum for meher.

"She's my Somali princess, I met her in the west end" :mjcry:

Tyrones get two for free in the west. It is very illogical to pay 10k let alone 50k for a halimo in the west. :westbrookwtf:

soxw0h.jpg

You seem to have some kind of hate for the government? I think you got deported but my career is besides the point why do yall like being money obsessed?
why would i have hate for the government when they support 80% of Somali families:umwhat:

you guys are the only ones obsessed with money that ain't even yours. so what if the government gives her 10k instead of 1k for meher, its their money:mjkkk:

why would i have hate for the government when they support 80% of Somali families:umwhat:

you guys are the only ones obsessed with money that ain't even yours. so what if the government gives her 10k instead of 1k for meher, its their money:mjkkk:
80% yet they have trouble feeding your fatass :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.