Somali girl FIRES BACK at Somali guy who said he'll make wife sign a PRENUP for a meher over $5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nxb3isqlIE1rzwrtdo1_1280.png

For free :mjlol:

I didn't notice homie at first, he blended in with the night

Bohol

VIP
So... Why would u pay such mehr if you know she can't cook nor clean? Caqliga ma gasho dee

Well that is the thing. If majority of halimos in the west don't fit that category then there is no point paying such a high amount
for nothing. Farahs should not be conditioned to marry useless h, but instead to be conditioned to marry wifey material halimos,
that way each halimo will go on the right path.

What kinda useless man don;t know how to cook or clean for himself? What... are you expected to marry a toddler? another ciyaal after giving birth to the ones he gives you loool

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Usually its the parents of the girl that hikes up the price of the meher asking for 10-20k to me it makes it sound as if youre buying her than marrying her

Bohol

VIP
What kinda useless man don;t know how to cook or clean for himself? What... are you expected to marry a toddler? another ciyaal after giving birth to the ones he gives you loool

I know how to cook for myself however marriage is like a business contract. If your ass ain't bringing something to the table then it is
not fair.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
She supports Liverpool, that should be the hint. :lol: A football loving halimo will just chill with the hubby in the sofa watching the latest match and
leave the kitchen empty. :lol:
Firstly, don't associate me xaarpool pls and tenk u. Tan labaad those 2 are not mutually exclusive u dameer. I can cook for him before the game and then we can watch the game. Fahan sheekada

Bohol

VIP
Firstly, don't associate me xaarpool pls and tenk u. Tan labaad those 2 are not mutually exclusive u dameer. I can cook for him before the game and then we can watch the game. Fahan sheekada

Oi leave them scousers alone, a scouser accent on a girl is a peng you know. :lol: Fine aslong as you can cook there
is a future for you. What I find strange though is if she can't who the hell will feed the babies when they come, the
social workers will just knock the doors in the first months.

Bohol

VIP
Done :kodaksmiley: 3/4

So you're essentially a sperm bank then? Sry but I'm not gonna jump through all those hoops and conditions for a sperm bank :ivers:

All I am saying is both (female & male) have roles in the marriage. A man should
do his and a woman should do hers as well, it is a simple concept many of those lazy
halimos can't get. The minute you can't do your duty then you are not needed.

All I am saying is both people have roles in the marriage. A man should do his and a woman should as well, it is a simple
concept many of those lazy halimos can't get.

But is it really laziness when you can easily do the mans job yourself :hemad: They technically don't need you to provide for them, not with a degree and a job

I think everyone's having an identity crisis lmaoooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.