Somali girl FIRES BACK at Somali guy who said he'll make wife sign a PRENUP for a meher over $5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lmao I don't want your mahr, do I look like cattle to you? :drakekidding: I'm just laughing at his stinginess

I wasn't stingy when I was about to buy that villa in Greece. :reallymaury: I just don't agree with over the roof mehrs ,it is
pointless. I have seen many people spend loads on a wedding and meher yet 6 months later they are divorced.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why people getting defensive and mad about meher?

Just get that money If she wants an amount you cant afford than just Walk away off to the next one

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I find it surprising how cheap Somali men are acting. 5K meher isn't fair to the Somali woman. 50K should be the minimum for meher.

"She's my Somali princess, I met her in the west end" :mjcry:
Whats the point of paying so much for the mahr? Why would some women want to make their husband broke? I aint paying more than 1-2k. :pachah1:

tumblr_nxb3isqlIE1rzwrtdo1_1280.png

For free :mjlol:

:mjkkk: Couldn't find anything more negative?

Must be a slow day in the office.:sass2:

I can't be anymore truthful than this but I have so much that you will want to find me and kill me if I released it.

I have naxariis; it's the Western values in me.

This isn't even negative FYI

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I can't be anymore truthful than this but I have so much that you will want to find me and kill me if I released it.

I have naxariis; it's the Western values in me.

This isn't even negative FYI
somalis are messed up. I don't need you to tell me that. You can dig out all the negative crap you want. Just be careful when it comes to serious stuff like the ilahm thing that you did.

somalis are messed up. I don't need you to tell me that. You can dig out all the negative crap you want. Just be careful when it comes to serious stuff like the ilahm thing that you did.

I was hacked.

Just like my Twitter was hacked today and someone got 6800 fake accounts to follow me so my account can be taken down as spam. I am a targeted person.

This isn't even negative news. Bax warya

10k for what? maximum should be 1k.

Exactly. You can pay a grand off quickly and even sometimes upfront. Plus it would allow me to "naa kun bon baa ku fadhidaa":drakewtf: when she steps outta line.

alot of young niggas get up with huge sums of meher money after they divorce.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I don't mean good girls like you don't deserve such a meher :lol: . I mean a lot of halimos in the west
don't deserve it simply because they are not wifey material ( can't cook nor clean they also have a past).

As @AbdiJohnson said they also don't give a head. :francis:
So... Why would u pay such mehr if you know she can't cook nor clean? Caqliga ma gasho dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts