Somali girl FIRES BACK at Somali guy who said he'll make wife sign a PRENUP for a meher over $5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@sahersi In the minds of some halimos this is considered "alpha" :mjlol:. Body size doesn't mean anything if you don't look
manly and rough, also your behaviour matters.

3D5947AA00000578-0-image-a-21_1487359941066.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4235920/Hairdresser-banned-pub-Big-Brother-audition.html

Bohol

VIP
nobody is claiming them to be manly either:bell:

but how you claimed the likes of barkhad to be the epitome of masculinity is lol worthy:russ:

Well that is the general view of everyone (including Hollywood) apart from salty halimos who drool over Thai lady boys. :russ:

Halimos are not in any position to decide who is alpha or not considering they post "men"
wearing make up and lipstick daily here.

:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@sahersi General view of all races. Go to any forum and they are crying about how Somali men are aggressive and
dominating.

Fugly halimos opinion (who get wed off for a apple) doesn't really matter to Somali men. We might be skinny but we know our worth.:pachah1:

Emma+Thompson+EE+British+Academy+Film+Awards+wWr81T_9S3rl.jpg

Bohol

VIP
awww some 50-year-old pitty hugging one of you is really helping your self-esteem huh?:deadmanny:
:drakekidding:

Better a educated older white woman rather than some convict youth in the streets who sells drugs. :drakekidding:

BPteh5nCIAANBq5.jpg:large

Or perhaps a Nazi supremacist:mjlol: y'all hate your skin colour that much eh :russ:

hqdefault.jpg

Gambar

VIP
what somali guy can afford 10k, these girls are delusional:ivers:

how many years of welfare do they expect him to save up?
either stop being delusional and accept that he might even be relying on you to provide or explore the other plentiful fish in the sea:manny:
The ones who have their shit to together. The losers are the ones who fixate on these issues.

Bohol

VIP
statistics say otherwise. if Canadians weren't so nice, you'd hear about a drug dealer farah getting killed by police every other week just as much as you hear about Tyrone's.

Canadians don't represent all Somalis in the west though. If we go by your logic all halimos in the west are drug mules for Tyrones
and they usually get jailed in Jamaica.As the saying goes those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

:mjlol:

Two young Somalian ladies in Jamaican jail

Canadians don't represent all Somalis in the west though. If we go by your logic all halimos in the west are drug mules for Tyrones
and they usually get jailed in Jamaica.As the saying goes those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

:mjlol:

Two young Somalian ladies in Jamaican jail
if i was as bothered as you are, i would get a thousand articles showing the degeneracy of somali men in canada and the rest of the western hemisphere. i would certainly not have to search all through the internet to find one or two khasaaro somali men just as you are with the few bad halimos you keep reposting.

every country we reside in, you guys created a unique bad image for our people. terrorists in MN, rapists in Scandanavia, and drug dealers in Canada.

take your own advice adeer, your glass house is barely standing.

Bohol

VIP
@sahersi In Canada it is a equal playing level. For every rotten apple farah there is a similar halimo out there. I don't even have
to search for it, many are in videos nowadays (the lowest point of degeneracy), many are also in the club scene. I see everyday
walking past some halimos hanging around the pubs and bars. So instead of trying to use negativity against farahs (when we
know many halimos have skeletons in their closet and they ain't no angels), you should try to look at the positive side of farah
contribution.

:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending