Somali girl shot by rubber bullets at Minnesota protest

Somalis and Madows are a completely different race. It’s like asking Asians and whites to get on with each other.

Radical

Been there, done that
Where were BLM when Mohamed (the somali cop) was convicted for murder? We didn’t receive their energy, why do we need to give it them?
Why would they stand up against that? He testified to shooting an innocent person and was convicted accordingly

Noor is guilty so are the hundreds or thousands of other cops who take innocent lives who aren't receiving the same treatment. Which is what BLM are protesting for

Lol do you really think we can work with AA, remember that we’re having conflict because of clans. We are isolationists, we rarely don’t get on with other people so why should we be friends with our haters who don’t even see us as fully ‘black’
Again without allies in this world you are weak. I like to make fun of Madows because I find bit of racism funny. But blacks are good people in general and very welcoming. and even if you dont like them, morally you have an obligation to speak up on injustice. What we saw over there was straight murder

OK, first of all, grouping us with anything else than Somali is pathetic, even with other cushitic. I didn't say we are the same, no african say it either. But if your differentiation from other Africans is based on a " FOREIGNER" said so, why you are mad when US say are the different from other madaows? I don't need any dagacas or madaow to tell me my identity, but in the US case they see us as the same, so their cause is ours

You legit ignored the whole genetics part and went straight to the part where others identify our race. Somalis themselves realise they are closer to oromos instead of Madows. They historically acknowledged that. Not us nor anyone else nor genetics says we are related to these people. If we gonna talk about race, we are with the cushites. That's if we are gonna get grouped. It was never ever heard of somalis being the same as Madows until they came to america, and started being close to them. Even Madow governments clustered together and viewed somalis as foreigners. I don't owe my life to AA, their cause is not mine. I'm better off, protesting about being different from blacks and having our race recognised instead of dying for these people.

We are not same, but we can work together in some issues. No one stands alone. You think all whites in Europe are the same? when its in their interest they come together. So it would be in our interest to stand with black Americans being mistreated by police. Cause its morally the right thing to do and from self interest I really dont think a racist police officer knows the difference between AA and Somali. You want to wait until they kill somalis?

Europeans share the same dna :childplease:

not spanish and english for example and they are allies and friends

They don't share the same dna? :cosbyhmm:
I agree with being allied. But we shouldn't be deluded. This isn't about allies. This is first recognising your identity then making allies with others to further your self-interest. Somalis don't even know their fucking identity. They legit think they are the same as these people in everyway.

Again without allies in this world you are weak. I like to make fun of Madows because I find bit of racism funny. But blacks are good people in general and very welcoming. and even if you dont like them, morally you have an obligation to speak up on injustice. What we saw over there was straight murder
Although when looking for allies you look for stable people with power, wealth and education. Black people don’t have that compared to others.

Good! Should've shot her point blank in her dumb face. She'll end up contracting Rona and inadvertently infecting her poor hooyo/ayeeyo, all for a little twitter clout.

Chimping out and engaging in property destruction doesn't make you morality superior :pacspit:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Don’t you guys notice its only the Americans who justify rallying for a killed black man?

It’s all different in Europe, no Nigerian would rally for a Jamaican nor would a Somali rally for a man from Ghana.

Don’t you guys notice its only the Americans who justify rallying for a killed black man?

It’s all different in Europe, no Nigerian would rally for a Jamaican nor would a Somali rally for a man from Ghana.
Black people are confused about their identity while Somalis aren’t, so we should never refer ourselves as Madow

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

Yh because outside of America people have strong ethnic ties were as in America based in colour.

Trending

Latest posts