Somali Man ran away from wife after

Another lander again...b@st@rd isaaq infidel

Go make me some more shitty memes like you did before you geek
Lol u speak out of anger I speak facts only
Dhulbahante is smaller section of darood you can't compare it to isaaq but darood vs isaaq you can compare them two cos they equal

So when you check the satistics it shows

Siad Barre massacred 300,000 of you miskeen isaaqs...plus you guys never had no real power till to this day

The leader of the military was a guy calles Tukeh from Dhulbahante sub clan

And did you know during the biritish colonial period of the northern region of somalia now known as somaliland signed peace treaty with the kaffirs you fulays and it was the sayid and darwish guys that liberated you if it wasn't for them you would probably be christian or atheist like ethiopians or worse taking back to england as slaves..and you guys use to sell your women to the english same way your selling your isaaq girls to jamaicans now in london

Tukeh a dhulbahanteh guy was overseeing and responsible for 300,000 isaaq kaffirs being excuted trying to destabalise somalia

:whoa:Whoa sxb, isdeji don't let your hatred for Isaaqs cloud your mind and declare takfir on them. Isaaqs are still muslims.

what clan was your own mum again? are you some sort of femcel? that you have to lie about being Ciidagale and team up with this retard who mocks your peoples situation and deaths with his dictator who’s in hell right now? he even calls you a coz of what your other half is ffs..
Walaal both of you have said some disturbing things, no one should be making fun of the death of our Somali brothers and sisters.

Walaal both of you have said some disturbing things, no one should be making fun of the death of our Somali brothers and sisters.
i’ve went back and forth with this bum for about 4 hours maanta, quote me a SINGLE time i’ve mocked peoples deaths from anywhere let alone the deaths being of innocent people.. you will see who the real twisted one is, this yute needs to be banned from this forum, he’s sick in the head.

This was problematic statement that you made walaal
:whoa:Whoa sxb, isdeji don't let your hatred for Isaaqs cloud your mind and declare takfir on them. Isaaqs are still muslims.
how else do you want me to respond after he was laughing at real life deaths of innocent women and children?? @Sammo literally read the second statement he made of the Siad barre and Isaaq women crying finding their ancestors bones dug in the ground from this Tukeh and Barre dictators ^ he mentioned that a good 3 times before i had to result to something nasty back. what i said weren’t even 10% as fuxked up as what he said to us first

how else do you want me to respond after he was laughing at real life deaths of innocent women and children?? @Sammo literally read the second statement he made ^ he mentioned that a good 3 times before i had to result to something nasty back that weren’t even 10% as fuxked up as what he said to us first
Both of you are problematic

Isaaq girls getting piped in every corner of london tho

Lol darood is like 5x bigger than miniscule isaaqs
If we really wanted to we could crush you

Like Siad Barre done back in the day

Ask your peoples who are digging up some dusty old bones right now in Xaargeisa crying on BBC and Sky news lmaoooooo

All the embrassing somalis come from landers
@Sammo

@Frostybigmo1 @Somalihustler lets hug it out

upload_2019-12-26_4-32-12.gif

Lool your comparing dhulbhanteh to whole isaaq a small fragment its Darood vs Isaaq here you low IQ retarded lander and even then we still hold our ksn

I bet your grandmother or one of your smelly isaaq relatives is in them documentaries crying digging up corpses that got sent to hell when isaaqs tried it lol

AUN my abti Siad Barre
@Sammo this is who you’re defending?? :ftw9nwa:
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

how else do you want me to respond after he was laughing at real life deaths of innocent women and children?? @Sammo literally read the second statement he made of the Siad barre and Isaaq women crying finding their ancestors bones dug in the ground from this Tukeh and Barre dictators ^ he mentioned that a good 3 times before i had to result to something nasty back. what i said weren’t even 10% as fuxked up as what he said to us first

That post above wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at him. I know you were defending yourself. He crossed the line when he said Isaaqs are kafirs.

We distinguish ourselves by not saying something shameful and haraam about Somali women, regardless of their qabil. Hustler has no such code - that demonstrates his inferiority to the world. If you sink down to his level, you become his equal. Let him be the only male on here fist fighting Xalimos - that dishonor to his family and tribe exceeds anything you could ever write against him

We distinguish ourselves by not saying something shameful and haraam about Somali women, regardless of their qabil. Hustler has no such code - that demonstrates his inferiority to the world. If you sink down to his level, you become his equal. Let him be the only male on here fist fighting Xalimos - that dishonor to his family and tribe exceeds anything you could ever write against him

yall are so biased bisinka