Somali Man ran away from wife after

Lol u speak out of anger I speak facts only
Dhulbahante is smaller section of darood you can't compare it to isaaq but darood vs isaaq you can compare them two cos they equal

So when you check the satistics it shows

Siad Barre massacred 300,000 of you miskeen isaaqs...plus you guys never had no real power till to this day

The leader of the military was a guy calles Tukeh from Dhulbahante sub clan

And did you know during the biritish colonial period of the northern region of somalia now known as somaliland signed peace treaty with the kaffirs you fulays and it was the sayid and darwish guys that liberated you if it wasn't for them you would probably be christian or atheist like ethiopians or worse taking back to england as slaves..and you guys use to sell your women to the english same way your selling your isaaq girls to jamaicans now in london

Tukeh a dhulbahanteh guy was overseeing and responsible for 300,000 isaaq kaffirs being excuted trying to destabalise somalia
everything to do with Tukeh is Borama/Gabiley nothing to do with me.. once again until you can find me dirt on Ciidagales then why are you still talking? 300,000 died?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: if you’re lucky it was no more than 50-60k and are you sick in the head to joke about innocent peoples deaths anyway?

Lol u speak out of anger I speak facts only
Dhulbahante is smaller section of darood you can't compare it to isaaq but darood vs isaaq you can compare them two cos they equal

So when you check the satistics it shows

Siad Barre massacred 300,000 of you miskeen isaaqs...plus you guys never had no real power till to this day

The leader of the military was a guy calles Tukeh from Dhulbahante sub clan

And did you know during the biritish colonial period of the northern region of somalia now known as somaliland signed peace treaty with the kaffirs you fulays and it was the sayid and darwish guys that liberated you if it wasn't for them you would probably be christian or atheist like ethiopians or worse taking back to england as slaves..and you guys use to sell your women to the english same way your selling your isaaq girls to jamaicans now in london

Tukeh a dhulbahanteh guy was overseeing and responsible for 300,000 isaaq kaffirs being excuted trying to destabalise somalia
i gave you snap and insta are you going to be a pussy again or are you going to message?? OR are you going to send me your socials so i can do that with no hesitation

everything to do with Tukeh is Borama/Gabiley nothing to do with me.. once again until you can find me dirt on Ciidagales then why are you still talking? 300,000 died?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: if you’re lucky it was no more than 50-60k and are you sick in the head to joke about innocent peoples deaths anyway?

Suck your mum isaaq boy
You joke on other tribes handle what you try dish out

Ur isaaq aren't you
Its your people idk ur shitty specific tribes u alcoholic

Yh it was like 50 or 60k x 7

i gave you snap and insta are you going to be a pussy again or are you going to message?? OR are you going to send me your socials so i can do that with no hesitation

Fake everything I checked stop trying to look hard

When you drop you real socials let me know until then stay isaaq.... stay a rapist...stay qashin

When you drop you real socials let me know until then stay isaaq.... stay a rapist...stay qashin
let me upload a screenshot of my snapchat stay there give me a second you fuckin pussy, wallahi i can’t believe how shook this yute is looooool

if i hear one more excuse from you wallah...... either add this fucking snap or give me your socials u fuckin bum u think i won’t message burners and shit that i know will be you?? mans acting like it won’t be me messaging him off these socials i gave him loool fuckin Dhulbahante refugee pussio

Attachments

• 5A24820F-FD2B-4539-9904-F6386FF089EA.png
    5A24820F-FD2B-4539-9904-F6386FF089EA.png
    868.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
@Somalihustler this bum has gone quiet all of a sudden looooool where is all your mouth now ak?? i’m still waiting for you to add up my snap. i’m not letting go of this pussio idc how long i have to wait wallahi

Everthing you posted is fake
You can pretend its real
I got a life...unlike you
Come with something real
Where is your instagram?
I'm still waiting
U isaaq dh1lo

Sool in my spliff. Sanaag in my spliff. Togdheer in my spliff cry ak:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: DhuloK loool and if you came to Hayes or any Isaaq ends they would cremate you just like how we pipe your girls in these 3 regions^ and violate you man, i can’t even take you serious do u look like Barkhad Abdi and weigh like 7 stones ak coz that’s your typical Darood yute in London??

somaliland is in Somalia’s spliff

somaliland is in Somalia’s spliff
what clan was your own mum again? are you some sort of femcel? that you have to lie about being Ciidagale and team up with this retard who mocks your peoples situation and deaths with his dictator who’s in hell right now? he even calls you a coz of what your other half is ffs..

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts