Somali Man ran away from wife after

Lool you don't get no chicks
Your a rapist you probably gonna go to the park and prey on a innocent girl...u twisted isaaq peadophile

Lool sspot should ban you wallahi...some rapist

Lol and go smoke your spliff you druggy hoodrat

Unlike you I can actually draw Isaaq girls (eveb though it ain't even that hard lmao)

DedeSilva10 loool wtf foooook is that Mcgregor voice

I know thats a fake snap Abdi! U definetly a sexual predator if thats your snap name haha

I'm gunna pull up Hayes and ask the isaaq bums there which one of you know the rapist from around here...they will point me to your direcrion so I can give you a beatdown
Sool in my spliff. Sanaag in my spliff. Togdheer in my spliff cry ak:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: DhuloK loool and if you came to Hayes or any Isaaq ends they would cremate you just like how we pipe your girls in these 3 regions^ and violate you man, i can’t even take you serious do u look like Barkhad Abdi and weigh like 7 stones ak coz that’s your typical Darood yute in London??

Lool you don't get no chicks
Your a rapist you probably gonna go to the park and prey on a innocent girl...u twisted isaaq peadophile

Lool sspot should ban you wallahi...some rapist

Lol and go smoke your spliff you druggy hoodrat

Unlike you I can actually draw Isaaq girls (eveb though it ain't even that hard lmao)

DedeSilva10 loool wtf foooook is that Mcgregor voice

I know thats a fake snap Abdi! U definetly a sexual predator if thats your snap name haha

I'm gunna pull up Hayes and ask the isaaq bums there which one of you know the rapist from around here...they will point me to your direcrion so I can give you a beatdown
loooool hoyadawass how about that, add that snap account and find out for yourself or is this just another cover up of yours to avoid beef like the 20th time now you done?? wallahi billahi thats my snap add it up

Sool in my spliff. Sanaag in my spliff. Togdheer in my spliff cry ak:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: DhuloK loool and if you came to Hayes or any Isaaq ends they would cremate you just like how we pipe your girls in these 3 regions^ and violate you man, i can’t even take you serious do u look like Barkhad Abdi and weigh like 7 stones ak??

Lol I always knew landers were lowlifes but I never had you guys down as rapist
Isaaqs never cease to amaze me when it comes to bottom of the bottom

Your girls get piped in Brixton, Shoreditch, Hackney, and various other spots in London
Lool brixton mosque is like the amsterdam red light district if you got taste for smelly isaaq vagina

loooool hoyadawass how about that, add that snap account and find out for yourself or is this just another cover up of yours to avoid beef like the 20th time now you done?? wallahi billahi thats my snap add it up

Your hoyo is isaaq ini
Are you sure your pops ain't jamaican you rapist? Looool

Lol I always knew landers were lowlifes but I never had you guys down as rapist
Isaaqs never cease to amaze me when it comes to bottom of the bottom

Your girls get piped in Brixton, Shoreditch, Hackney, and various other spots in London
Lool brixton mosque is like the amsterdam red light district if you got taste for smelly isaaq vagina
Sool?:z1banet: Sanaag?:z1banet: Togdheer?:z1banet: imagine losing 3 huge regions to lowlifes and bums looool, where’s all that Siad Barre talk now when we treat you Dhulbahantes like you’re not even human in your OWN regions

Sool?:z1banet: Sanaag?:z1banet: Togdheer?:z1banet: imagine losing 3 huge regions to lowlifes and bums looool, where’s all that Siad Barre talk now when we treat you Dhulbahantes like you’re not even human in your OWN regions

Mashallah Siad Barre did a excellent job

Its a shame he spared some of you

Otherwise I wouldn't be arguing here right now with Hayes no.1 isaaq rapist

that’s Mareexans it’s minor, you’re Dhulbahante we Isaaqs basically enslave you lot to this day not giving you your regions loool you were talking about you lot holding your own but why are we enslaving you to this day ak??

Do the local authorities know about you

Little school kids and women should be alerted that there is a somalilander sexual predator in their area

Do the local authorities know about you

Little school kids and women should be alerted that there is a somalilander sexual predator in their area
you’re getting pedos mixed with rapists which i’m neither alhamdulilah.
are you really crying that we pipe Dhulbahante females?? rahhhh loooool

Lol drop ur instagram if you really bout that life then or keep talking

Isaaq inbred...serial rapist
why don’t u drop ur socials u bum loool my snapchat is right there avaliable, if i knew how to upload screenshots of my snap profile and score then wallahi i would do it, it don’t work for me tho, just add it you Dhulo bum

you’re getting pedos mixed with rapists which i’m neither alhamdulilah.
are you really crying that we pipe Dhulbahante females?? rahhhh loooool

Darood vs Isaaq

= Isaaq Genocide over 300,000 dead, gone finished, turnt into dust

Crying to Bbc news and Sky news won't change that

Tuke who you guys claim is responsible is Dhulbahante....ain't shit happening to him tho lol

Isaaq bums

And now the jamaicans got you guy on genocide in london taking all your isaaq girls

By 2050 you guys will be non existant

why don’t u drop ur socials u bum loool my snapchat is right there avaliable, if i knew how to upload screenshots of my snap profile and score then wallahi i would do it, it don’t work for me tho, just add it you Dhulo bum

Lol excuses drop ur insta or allow the beef talk rapist boy

How can you not know how to screenshot a snapchat bs u low IQ isaaq wedlock child

Darood vs Isaaq

= Isaaq Genocide over 300,000 dead, gone finished, turnt into dust

Crying to Bbc news and Sky news won't change that

Tuke who you guys claim is responsible is Dhulbahante....ain't shit happening to him tho lol

Isaaq bums

And now the jamaicans got you guy on genocide in london taking all your isaaq girls

By 2050 you guys will be non existant
60,000* loooool anyway
Dhulbahante vs Isaaq
3 major regions dusted from you and currently basically gypsies in all 3
Dhulbahante females bussin it open for Isaaq guys
for the 100th time my sub clan Ciidagale didn’t take no L’s from you Daroods loool when will you understand? do your research about this sub clan and you will see not even 1 died loool
why haven’t you got rights in 3 of your own regions?

How can you not know how to screenshot a snapchat bs u low IQ isaaq wedlock child
listen u fuckin pussio why do u care if a account is big or not? do u not want to resolve this yes or no? hop on insta rn dm request scxr_11 or snap dedesilva10 and that’s it, i’m not gonna reply to you again fuckin Dhulo neek

look either dm that insta account or add that snap and then we can get it crackin in real life if not? drop me your insta or snap, for now? ina bit safe. pussio is scared about privacy and shit looool ur talking big words on here about deaths and qabils and shit but scared to mention your socials???

Dhulbahante vs Isaaq
3 major regions dusted from you and currently basically gypsies in all 3
Dhulbahante females bussin it open for Isaaq guys
for the 100th time my sub clan Ciidagale didn’t take no L’s from you Daroods loool when will you understand? do your research about this sub clan and you will see not even 1 died loool
why haven’t you got rights in 3 of your own regions?

Lol u speak out of anger I speak facts only
Dhulbahante is smaller section of darood you can't compare it to isaaq but darood vs isaaq you can compare them two cos they equal

So when you check the satistics it shows

Siad Barre massacred 300,000 of you miskeen isaaqs...plus you guys never had no real power till to this day

The leader of the military was a guy calles Tukeh from Dhulbahante sub clan

And did you know during the biritish colonial period of the northern region of somalia now known as somaliland signed peace treaty with the kaffirs you fulays and it was the sayid and darwish guys that liberated you if it wasn't for them you would probably be christian or atheist like ethiopians or worse taking back to england as slaves..and you guys use to sell your women to the english same way your selling your isaaq girls to jamaicans now in london

Tukeh a dhulbahanteh guy was overseeing and responsible for 300,000 isaaq kaffirs being excuted trying to destabalise somalia

Trending

Latest posts