Somali Man ran away from wife after

Loool again with the tribalism
Listen man I couldn't care less if no1 likes me I don't seek validation from no1 but the All Mighty lol even if what ur sayin was true

I just got some simple words for you

H0yOd@ Waaaa@@@@@@sssssss lol

And sorry to break it to you theres no scripture / quran called Jama lmao dumbass

You drop your location and end up on BBC news I'll come to you lmao
come to Hayes town botwell lane tomorrow at 6pm.. sick and tired of this refugee rat with no regions wallahi

proper fulay bmt loool, fucking clapped incel with no ambition or meaning in their life, you seem to be proper shook for someone that has hate for a very specific clan

Lool
You hoodrat
I ain't one of them isaaq bums who chills outside on his block 24/7
I just like to clown weak minded kids like you
But in real life lol I'd let my youngers deal with you
Have some landers setting up a gofundme campaign lmao

Lool
You hoodrat
i told you where i’m posted, just please come forget all this Isaaq or tribe shit, just come. if not then you can happily message me where you will be, it will be your last day on this earth when i catch you slipping i promise you, fucking dhulbhanate dblock bum

Haha you from hayes hahahahahha just from that alone I know you ain't serious man...just get some rest
Absolute Isaaq shithole area lmao
you keep hiding behind Tribes and qabil talk everytime i tell you your place and you expect me to take you serious?? didn’t you say to me a second ago “why come with all this qabil talk” and now you’re doing the same thing, name a place in London either i will come to u or you come. pick anywhere man..

you keep hiding behind Tribes and qabil talk everytime i tell you your place and you expect me to take you serious?? didn’t you say to me a second ago “why come with all this qabil talk” and now you’re doing the same thing

I'm from South Ldn lol you can't come here fam and give mouth

Most of my guys ain't even Somali...there will be no naxariis 4 u lool doing you a favour...just cool off...you a verbalist little kid

Most of my guys ain't even Somali...there will be no naxariis 4 u lool doing you a favour...just cool off...you a verbalist little kid
WHERE IN SOUTH looool where??? you’re going off a good start please continue wallah, where you fuckin pussio? you will be put in spliffs like i give a f*ck about ur wotless ajnabi boyfriends they can join you too how about that

i can tell you’re a bum and a loser in life that has been bullied in school or college, miskeen lil punk, how many Isaaq man have wacked u up??:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Lol you ain't ever gonna come...once you see the mandem...you'll probably urinate yourself
i’ve been looking to end your existence for a good 3 months now you think i’m playing games?? be truthful about where you are located and don’t bring up tribes etc be mature and reply back like a normal person cah you’re due to getting violated probably even kidnapped and dashed in a lake or suttin ak you Darood bum furthermore a ‘dhulbahante’ who no one even rates like that and has all their land taken from them:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

None but I've ran through a few isaaq skets
Lool
I might just come down Hayes flirt and take 1of your sisters to a hotel lol
like i haven’t ran through darood jbags in ap’s even the jezzys from south. i even have shit on my camera roll of your Dhulo/Dblock girls on their knees to lander niggas loool

i’ve been looking to end your existence for a good 3 months now you think i’m playing games?? be truthful about where you are located and don’t bring up tribes etc be mature and reply back like a normal person cah you’re due to getting violated probably even kidnapped and dashed in a lake or suttin ak you Darood bum furthermore a ‘dhulbahante’ who no one even rates like that and has all their land taken from them:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:

Lol idc who rates who all I know is isaaqs are not rated
Not by somalis or even by jamaicans or ginger reverts who pipe your sisters...you guys are like the romanian gypsies of somalis

Lol and you ain't kidnapping nobody all gas
If you ran into the mandem you would turn into a sheikh like solo ldn haha

like i haven’t ran through darood jbags in ap’s even the jezzys from south. i even have shit on my camera roll of your Dhulo/Dblock girls on their knees to lander niggas loool

I use to holla isaaq girls till I found out you guys have high HIV and STD's in somaliland people...that shit turnt me off lol

I guess its the jamaicans infecting your girls looool

Lol idc who rates who all I know is isaaqs are not rated
Not by somalis or even by jamaicans or ginger reverts who pipe your sisters...you guys are like the romanian gypsies of somalis

Lol and you ain't kidnapping nobody all gas
If you ran into the mandem you would turn into a sheikh like solo ldn haha
all pure 100% rinsed out waffle looool but atleast i exposed that you have genuine hatred for these people, are you going to state where in south you’re from or you being a pussy for the 6th time now? all mouth just like you Darood yutes in real life man loool, we have a land, how the f*ck can a Dhulbahante call me a romanian gypsy when we took your lands off your for free and you’re left with no regions, we pipe your tings every summer in Hargeisa like red light district come see for yourself

I use to holla isaaq girls till I found out you guys have high HIV and STD's in somaliland people...that shit turnt me off lol

Lol you ain't ever gonna come...once you see the mandem...you'll probably urinate yourself
will you just state your location and help me out to pull up on you? i told you where i’m posted but you’re moving like a neek, what is the long process all about

all pure 100% rinsed out waffle looool but atleast i exposed that you have genuine hatred for these people, are you going to state where in south you’re from or you being a pussy for the 6th time now? all mouth just like you Darood yutes in real life man loool, we have a land, how the f*ck can a Dhulbahante call me a romanian gypsy when we took your lands off your for free and you’re left with no regions, we pipe your tings every summer in Hargeisa like red light district come see for yourself

Isaaq girls getting piped in every corner of london tho

Lol darood is like 5x bigger than miniscule isaaqs
If we really wanted to we could crush you

Like Siad Barre done back in the day

Ask your peoples who are digging up some dusty old bones right now in Xaargeisa crying on BBC and Sky news lmaoooooo

All the embrassing somalis come from landers

Lool
You hoodrat
open your contact message if you’re about it you bum, putting it on private chattin pure waffle on forums all day long but stays completely anonymous, do you realise how wet you made yourself look on that “Arab girl” “ajnabi girl” thread with that half Ciidagale chick? looooooooooooooool i’m laughing at it right now wallahi you’re a pussy

Trending

Latest posts