Somali Men Can Do Everything Right But Still Fail With Xalimos, Look At This Innocent Brother Just Trying To Flirt

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool I see.. I hope these zoomer faraxs can afford these high costs :kanyeshrug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jane Fonda Netflix GIF by Grace and Frankie

I don't think I've given an Abdi younger than me a chance yet. :mjpls: It doesn't matter whether they are older or younger at the end of the day; they want you to become their mother. You are no different.

Jane Fonda Netflix GIF by Grace and Frankie

I don't think I've given an Abdi younger than me a chance yet. :mjpls: It doesn't matter whether they are older or younger at the end of the day; they want you to become their mother. You are no different.
Lool.. You just described some true ciyaal mama Faraxs, I'm from a different breed and you know that :denzelnigga:

One last note females are only aroused by males they respect and not by males they love, respect is everything you got as a man in the eyes of a female, lose that and you’re dead to her.
Nothing is more terrifying than ending up as the cuck who’s ‘loved’ by ‘his’ woman rather than respected and actually desired :damn::jcoleno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate

If you sponsor me to Canada all is forgiven.. One of my all time favorite Xalimos.. You see @Sueeeeeee is also one of my favorite Xalimos but since she lives in Gaajo UK I'll have to sponsor to relocate to Scandinavia 🙏🏽
You are trying to come here. And I've been plotting to escape for the better part of two years.
Lool.. You just described some true ciyaal mama Faraxs, I'm from a different breed and you know that :denzelnigga:
I think you're quite similar. :lol: