Somali Men Can Do Everything Right But Still Fail With Xalimos, Look At This Innocent Brother Just Trying To Flirt

How you praising this I thought a no is a no. Back home they can get away with it but in the west one harassment accusation and we finished. You created the men you see pftt
This. Whoโ€™s going to risk coming off as a creep and getting locked up

This is really the norm.. this is something my sister would say to me every time we get into a verbal fight so you get used to it. Somali girls back home act like this and it's very normal. I mean if your from Puntland you won't find this offensive, if she sees from you some signs that you got offended she'll stop and say, afterwards, to her friends ''miskiin I'm really sad that I hurt him it was just a kaftan''. They say to you everything bad and eventually you get her number then you call her and she says wtf is wrong with you don't call me again lambarka ma hooyadaa baa leh and hangs up and you call her again and again and she starts to talk to you and you say to her I just want us to be just friends and bit by bit you win her trust to be unworried talking to you and you start flattering her by telling her how qalanjo, quruxleey and quman she is and that you've never seen any dhexyar like her, you must be funny and make her laugh, she reacts negatively to all that and says stop making stuff up, after flattering her for several days you disappear for a week and start to not call as frequently, during that week you don't just sit around but look out for alternatives, and then she calls you back saying ''You idiot where are you? I'm really so regretful that I got to know a doqon like you, why aren't you calling me?, if she says this, buuuum!!! atm you know for sure that she got addicted to your flattering and that she wants to keep hearing that, you make excuses as to why you were absent and you've won her.. but if another Abdi picks her up during that week then you're fucked up but fortunately have alternatives.

I'm surprised that many people here find this offensive, there aint no way a Somali girl would say to you such high-level verbals if she really meant it. Somalis back home are all friends and act like they've known each other for years when they first meet, they tell jokes, give each other horrible nicknames etc, but that's all banter, like if you're an amputee and someone who never met you wants to get your attention he would most def say to you ''war gacameey...'' but everybody before him called you gacameey so he's only guessing your naaneys and it's nothing new to you. No ego and nothing, you flow with the tide. In primary school the jokester would pick someone present and crack jokes about him and that person laughs along and might even tease him to make him make even some more jokes.

No male friend would mention these incidents to do some kaftan on you, as every guy had been through it, but such moments are unparalleled sources for school/workplace jokesters.

Even if you look at a xaliimo at school she might pull off some quick huruuf on you, so that you never look back at her.

Some guys are talking about his hairdo or approach, nah.. in Somalia the only things that they look at are your kalsooni and your vocabulary. You've to know good Somali that you turn every bad thing she says to you into your favor. Like when she said '' You look like you dig graves'' and he replied ''we all gonna be in there'', he made her remember that she's gonna be there so she felt guilty. The guy was good and probably got their numbers not just hers.

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
This is really the norm.. this is something my sister would say to me every time we get into a verbal fight so you get used to it. Somali girls back home act like this and it's very normal. I mean if your from Puntland you won't find this offensive, if she sees from you some signs that you got offended she'll stop and say, afterwards, to her friends ''miskiin I'm really sad that I hurt him it was just a kaftan''. They say to you everything bad and eventually you get her number then you call her and she says wtf is wrong with you don't call me again lambarka ma hooyadaa baa leh and hangs up and you call her again and again and she starts to talk to you and you say to her I just want us to be just friends and bit by bit you win her trust to be unworried talking to you and you start flattering her by telling her how qalanjo, quruxleey and quman she is and that you've never seen any dhexyar like her, you must be funny and make her laugh, she reacts negatively to all that and says stop making stuff up, after flattering her for several days you disappear for a week and start to not call as frequently, during that week you don't just sit around but look out for alternatives, and then she calls you back saying ''You idiot where are you? I'm really so regretful that I got to know a doqon like you, why aren't you calling me?, if she says this, buuuum!!! atm you know for sure that she got addicted to your flattering and that she wants to keep hearing that, you make excuses as to why you were absent and you've won her.. but if another Abdi picks her up during that week then you're fucked up but fortunately have alternatives.

I'm surprised that many people here find this offensive, there aint no way a Somali girl would say to you such high-level verbals if she really meant it. Somalis back home are all friends and act like they've known each other for years when they first meet, they tell jokes, give each other horrible nicknames etc, but that's all banter, like if you're an amputee and someone who never met you wants to get your attention he would most def say to you ''war gacameey...'' but everybody before him called you gacameey so he's only guessing your naaneys and it's nothing new to you. No ego and nothing, you flow with the tide. In primary school the jokester would pick someone present and crack jokes about him and that person laughs along and might even tease him to make him make even some more jokes.

No male friend would mention these incidents to do some kaftan on you, as every guy had been through it, but such moments are unparalleled sources for school/workplace jokesters.

Even if you look at a xaliimo at school she might pull off some quick huruuf on you, so that you never look back at her.

Some guys are talking about his hairdo or approach, nah.. in Somalia the only things that they look at are your kalsooni and your vocabulary. You've to know good Somali that you turn every bad thing she says to you into your favor. Like when she said '' You look like you dig graves'' and he replied ''we all gonna be in there'', he made her remember that she's gonna be there so she felt guilty. The guy was good and probably got their numbers not just hers.
These qurba joog guys born after 95 are so soft wallahi

Damn that was harsh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1658116230256.png

1658114970393.png

A lot of you would be fighting back tears ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:

Why you giving the ajnabis a run down on how to approach the average halimo.

Stop it and get some help all us somalis already know this.

this is why cold approach has the worst R.O.I and any male advocating for this has zero self worth.

If you think for a second that she will ever respect you after this then you are delusional.

get that 20,000 meher ready miatch, unless I scoop her up first with my blessed skill of indifference.

indifference= reverse psychology = female cryptonite. The one who invests the least wins.

but one canโ€™t be indifferent and thirsty at the same time and all yโ€™all reek of thirstiness.

One last note females are only aroused by males they respect and not by males they love, respect is everything you got as a man in the eyes of a female, lose that and youโ€™re dead to her.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're into younger Faraxs right, I've seen you flirting with @Nak-Muay-Kru ๐Ÿ’…

I already got my eyes set on this feisty younger Xalimo
Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

:stressed: It's because old geezers like yourself suffer from chronic narcolepsy; what do I need from an old man barely clinging to life. Your idea of romance is your head touching a pillow by 5 PM.

Over time your stubbornness increases, and your energy levels and efforts dip. Plus, I don't want to wheel you around to your appointments and line up your meds. Like that ready and willing younger Xalimo, you're dealing with.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

:stressed: It's because old geezers like yourself suffer from chronic narcolepsy; what do I need from an old man barely clinging to life. Your idea of romance is your head touching a pillow by 5 PM.

Over time your stubbornness increases, and your energy levels and efforts dip. Plus, I don't want to wheel you around to your appointments and line up your meds. Like that ready and willing younger Xalimo, you're dealing with.
I'm not an old man Lool.. Got lots of energy, my xalimo will be smiling old day long totally stress free :mjswag::mjswag:

Too bad you're stuck with a broke Ciyaalka Xaafada :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not an old man Lool.. Got lots of energy, my xalimo will be smiling old day long totally stress free :mjswag::mjswag:

Too bad you're stuck with a broke Ciyaalka Xaafada :mjlol:

:sass1:Who said anything about broke. I have options waryaa and let's just say they aren't the penniless sort. The entry fee is quite high. And I have denied offers before from the enterprising kind. All because I wasn't into getting married at the time. :sass2:

:sass1:Who said anything about broke. I have options waryaa and let's just say they aren't the penniless sort. The entry fee is quite high. And I have denied offers before from the enterprising kind. All because I wasn't into getting married at the time. :sass2:
Lool I see.. I hope these zoomer faraxs can afford these high costs :kanyeshrug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending