Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

Maybe? It could very well be an ajnabi behind all of this. I just don’t understand how people like Xaliye can’t see this. That man has his face online and a big platform and he slandered Chunkz and his wife and put down Somali women in the process. We might simply have brain dead corn friend redpilled idiots among us who simply don’t understand the consequences. If a 40-something yr old man that was raised in Somalia can’t even see how insane his behavior is, then I wouldn’t be surprised if young 20 something yr old lonely men can’t see how this will impact the image of men.

Tbh, this isn’t a Somali man issue. Look around. Incel/redpill rhetoric is impacting nearly every culture. The Muslim community the most since have redpill to Islam pipeline now due to Tate and people like Hijab and DH facilitating whilst demonizing Muslim women.

I don’t know what’s going on? Are all these major accounts peddling this psyops? Is this being pushed by governments and major organizations? This is now world wide and I’m getting the impression that people now want young men focused on hating women rather than rising up and focusing on real issues that are messed up in this world.

It's been noticed by other Muslim women.

It's been noticed by other Muslim women.
Mine is simply a theory. It’s a strange that all of this is happening in the last three years at a time in which we have major wars and injustices and the cost of living has skyrocketed. I can imagine governments and major orgs will fear uprising and repercussions and the ones who have always caused havoc are young men. Whats the best way to keep them docile? Corn and hating their own women and angling for total control in a time in which the average working class/ middle class man has no control over anything tbh and the control of women may be their only hope of feeling masculine and in control.

Only Allah know.

Maybe? It could very well be an ajnabi behind all of this. I just don’t understand how people like Xaliye can’t see this. That man has his face online and a big platform and he slandered Chunkz and his wife and put down Somali women in the process. We might simply have brain dead corn friend redpilled idiots among us who simply don’t understand the consequences. If a 40-something yr old man that was raised in Somalia can’t even see how insane his behavior is, then I wouldn’t be surprised if young 20 something yr old lonely men can’t see how this will impact the image of men.

Tbh, this isn’t a Somali man issue. Look around. Incel/redpill rhetoric is impacting nearly every culture. The Muslim community the most since have redpill to Islam pipeline now due to Tate and people like Hijab and DH facilitating whilst demonizing Muslim women.

I don’t know what’s going on? Are all these major accounts peddling this psyops? Is this being pushed by governments and major organizations? This is now world wide and I’m getting the impression that people now want young men focused on hating women rather than rising up and focusing on real issues that are messed up in this world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a clear redpill to Islam pipeline that is becoming evident although now it’s dying out since all the redpillers they’ve tried to assimilate are now parroting anti Somali, Arab and Asian sentiments so it’s somewhat blown in their faces now. How embarrassing. Their idols have turned on them.

The thing is, this was clearly first peddled by outsiders outside of the Western Muslim community, but it was Western Muslim men who tried to sanitize these men whilst they were being banned from TikTok, it was Muslims writing think pieces of how these men have a correct view of Islam and it was Muslim men making Pseudo Takfir on Muslimas who were disgusted. Also, those that follow these inflammatory characters tend to be working class and we have very high rates of working class men in our communities who clearly feel they’re not in control and can’t keep up with women’s financial independence and higher rates of education compared to the men.

Saying the Muslim community is wrong, to be specific it’s the online Western Muslim community and I say this to illustrate that Somali incels aren’t a special case, I’d say the Asian ones are even worse.

Social media is self selective; that is to say, we only see the views of those who comment. On twitter less than 10% of users drive interactions, and an even lower percentage go viral. The vast percentage of Somalis are normal, those who offend have underlying issues. I liken them to troubled people on the street, it's sad but true. If you walk through a market and someone abuses you, what do you do? Just walk away! Social media is a digital market.

We missed all the good stuff :mjkkk:
and apparently mosthatedsomaIi tried to defame chunkz new wife and embarrassed us for so many ajanabis to see and question our community. He did even more damage and we been away for a month. He apparently deactivated his account than activated to mock us but now deactivated again.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
and apparently mosthatedsomaIi tried to defame chunkz new wife and embarrassed us for so many ajanabis to see and question our community. He did even more damage and we been away for a month. He apparently deactivated his account then activated to mock us but now deactivated again.
GIRL I WAS ON TWITTER AND SOMEONE SAID ALONG THE LINES OF SEEUNG SOMALIS BEEF IS FUNNY I NEED TO LOOK UP REER XAMAR 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.Also look qabilist decided to input themselves 😭😭

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
There was an ajnabi woman in the space joining in to hate on Somali women. Pretty sure she was Eritrean/Ethiopian
Since when? We Eritreans never had problems with Somalis. Don’t put in the same category with the Ethiopians. Eritrean women hardly speak about Somalis. If they speak about Somali women then they show love

Somali guys online need to do something about the trolls harassing Somali women it’s disgusting.
It's crazy how I barely see any somali man or even woman talk about our trolls that did great damage. I do see few talk about yusuf7 but I think more needs to talk about the self deprecating losers amongst us and the trolls. Word to @Geeljire lotus we need to set our own narrative and tackle the mean stereotype inflicted on us. I fear for the future of young somalis and a weak new generation waiting to happen.

Trending

Latest posts