Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, Wow, Wow

This has to be the most interesting comment on this thread. In fact I wasn’t going to take part in this thread until I saw this comment.

Now, I’d love to know the psychological state of that man. Do you have any idea why he does it? Does he struggle with women in real life? Does he hate women? Or feel that women have been given too many rights?

Whats fueling his abuse of women in online spaces?

Yep

Chunkz is one of our few young celebs with a positive reputation overall. He’s unproblematic, stays away from Somali politics and seems to get on with people.

Somalis have always been very protective of him which annoys certain ajanabis, particularly UK South Asians who always come for him unprovoked.

Him getting married to a fellow Somali after his success is a win and a cause for celebration. It makes no sense that a group of Somalis would turn on him this viciously and overshadow this wedding. And like you said, most incels are nationalists. Why would they attack him so maliciously and publicly?

These demons have planned this for months and this is another campaign to demoralise our community.
Most incels aren’t nationalist in the way you and I would understand.

In their world view Somali women aren’t part of the Somali identity the way they are. For example, they’ll say that an ajnabi wife can give birth to full Somali children since being Somali is based on Somali men and their nationalism is based on what serves and uplifts the men only. As a woman, you’re nothing but an incubator. I’ve seen enough tweets of there’s that illustrate this.

So, an Ethiopian troll is the boss of these Somali male losers?

Dabada xataa ha uu dhiibtaan at this point.
I think it’s a massive cope. There is no denying that many ajnabis are probably among them, but many on here can’t accept that we have deranged people amongst us.

This is just simply a product of redpil/incelnimo. Every community is battling this at the moment.

Xaliye, a fob redpiller came out on this twitter to insult Chunks and his new wife. He is shameless because this behaviour is now normalized in society and he is a full Somali man who has his face everywhere.

I think it’s a massive cope. There is no denying that many ajnabis are probably among them, but many on here can’t accept that we have deranged people amongst us.

This is just simply a product of redpil/incelnimo. Every community is battling this at the moment.

It is the same nasty harassment Somali women have faced for decades. This is their way of 'mate guarding'. I guarantee you, they all appear normal and employed in real life. Probably married, engaged etc.

We are all expecting a bunch of alien-esque trolls, who live underground instead of the most simple explanation: braindead, insecure, dhaandhaans oo loo taliyo.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Wow, Wow, Wow

This has to be the most interesting comment on this thread. In fact I wasn’t going to take part in this thread until I saw this comment.

Now, I’d love to know the psychological state of that man. Do you have any idea why he does it? Does he struggle with women in real life? Does he hate women? Or feel that women have been given too many rights?

Whats fueling his abuse of women in online spaces?
Ikr i want to know his motivation what fuels some one like this

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
It is the same nasty harassment Somali women have faced for decades. This is their way of 'mate guarding'. I guarantee you, they all appear normal and employed in real life. Probably married, engaged etc.

We are all expecting a bunch of alien-esque trolls, who live underground instead of the most simple explanation: braindead, insecure, dhaandhaans oo loo taliyo.
Nah majority of them are failures in life or ugly. You cant engage in hate campaigns like this and have a normal life unless you’re a two faced psychopath who is not emotionally attached to the things they are doing.

This is a degree away from standard misogyny this is something else.

Nah majority of them are failures in life or ugly. You cant engage in hate campaigns like this and have a normal life unless you’re a two faced psychopath who is not emotionally attached to the things they are doing.

I used to think this. But I have seen a very handsome weirdo, who speaks in this manner. Successful career too.

Some of them are arrogant misogynists who just like bullying women.

I don’t know how they’re mate guarding if they’re tying to encourage Somali men to marry out, lie about all Somali women, degrade them, call them ugly ect. Let’s be real, if ALL Somali men behaved like this, hardly any Somali girl would marry within. It feels like they’re trying to do the opposite? It’s strange.

I don’t know how they’re mate guarding if they’re tying to encourage Somali men to marry out, lie about all Somali women, degrade them, call them ugly ect. Let’s be real, if ALL Somali men behaved like this, hardly any Somali girl would marry within. It feels like they’re trying to do the opposite? It’s strange.

Abayo, they think they are punishing Somali women. This whole "marrying out" is the response of the weirdos who bully the few Somali girls that marry out. They are just lashing out and trying to create jealousy. But Somali women are not responding how they want, so they are becoming more and more unhinged.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I used to think this. But I have seen a very handsome weirdo, who speaks in this manner. Successful career too.

Some of them are arrogant misogynists who just like bullying women.
Like that one rich puntlander(not trying to be qabilist) guy who all the trolls live vicariously through.

They are the minority because i can’t fathom how someone normal in their life would spend time engaging in hate campaigns.

Abayo, they think they are punishing Somali women. This whole "marrying out" is the response of the weirdos who bully the few Somali girls that marry out. They are just lashing out and trying to create jealousy. But Somali women are not responding how they want, so they are becoming more and more unhinged.
LOL, this is must be a huge marker of mental instability. No woman is going to be jealous about a group of men who are verbally abusing them, slandering them and doxing them.

Thank God we know most Somali men aren’t anything like this, because if this does become an even bigger issue we will see even more IR relationships with the younger gen of girls.

TBH, all groups of men online are losing their minds.

LOL, this is must be a huge marker of mental instability. No woman is going to be jealous about a group of men who are verbally abusing them, slandering them and doxing them.

Thank God we know most Somali men aren’t anything like this, because if this does become an even bigger issue we will see even more IR relationships with the younger gen of girls.

This entire daanyeer NN campaign has harmed Somali men more than anyone. Everywhere I go online, Somali men are painted as insecure racists whilst Somali women are viewed as victims of this abuse. If their intention was to seem desirable, they have failed. This is why it makes sense their bosses are foreign men, like that Ethiopian man.

Dayuusiin weeye. They don't even see they are being laughed at in these twitter spaces by foreigners.