Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
No worries sis. I understand your position.

I think them allowing an Arab or any ajanabi to insult all Somalis just shows that we’re not dealing with actual Somalis. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them might be from mistreated clans/minorities back home with a grudge and that they’re being exploited by ajanabis.

Anyways, either way, may Allah expose them and protect us all from their evil ways.
I think mosthatedsomali is probably Benadiri at most. He insults every clan, from Darood to Isaaqs to Hawiye. It would make sense if he advocated for one, but he makes derogatory remarks against all ethnic clans. The girls he humiliates are only associated with specific ethnic clans, and he even creates names for them.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Women are also same ones feeding these Incels information from private chats and groups of vids. Most hated Somali actually mentioned this saying he just is the messenger.

Who even uses twitter anyways some confusing grandma app, even worse who even posts themselves.

"Who even uses twitter anyways some confusing grandma app, even worse who even posts themselves."

Billions of people use Twitter nigga. This isn't some app like Facebook that's only used by boomers.

World

VIP
Still a lot of Somalis involved. The triggering thing for them was the 300k mehr rumor and jealousy towards Chunkz.

Chunkz at the end of the day, is an average Somali guy. There are tons of guys like Chunkz. Funny and personable. Chunkz just happened to make it as a personality on social media. These haters probably see themselves in him and think "that could have been me". They probably think he doesn't deserve anything for that reason. A lot of coping about him being successful and then they brought up his past. "He collabed with lil Nas X, he used to sing, he sang to Chris Brown", and all that calcaal last night. He's a human and will make mistakes which will be used to judge him cause they were in public. He will be cringe.

To be fair, most of Chunkz fanbase are non-Somalis. Black people, Indians/Pakistanis, and cadaans. He's global, he even has Israeli fans lol. All Somalis could stop watching him today and he'd still be good. If his content ain't for them, find someone that caters to your interests. Prop up another Somali brother. I don't get why they have to sit and diss and try to humiliate the brother. They legitimately don't want him to do well in life. If something bad happened to him, they'd get on a space and laugh about it. A lot of crying about him being butac and ugly and all this last night and he's too this and that to get married. Other men are giving him the evil eye. There was a thread on here about women hating women. We need to talk about men hating men at epidemic levels. This was peak men hating on men. Who raised these dudes bro? Opening a space for backbiting is madness.

The other thing was the mehr prices, which have not been verified by the way. That's a private discussion between a man and his wife. Even if it was 300k not your business. If it was 1 million, not your business. They were crying that a Somali girl got 300k because she's madow and madow women don't deserve money. So it's better an ajnabi girl get that money instead of a Somali muslimah? They cry about Somali women and then they put women who came from a hookup culture on a pedestal, which is ironic. And then they started rumors she was on OF and did zina to justify why she didn't deserve that money. Xaliye spoke in fluent Somali bashing on Chunkz and his wife.

Chunkz has a lot of Somali haters, we have to admit it. They are probably the majority. We can't blame ajnabis for everything. We have to be real.
I cant take you seriously to be honest.

So the Indians/Pakistanis who are always attacking chunkz on social media are his biggest supporters ?
And the majority of his haters are somali ?

Heres the thing, you wont find a single somali without a hidden anonymous profile attacking him. But these timo jilecs make threads on him on twitter with thousands of likes and none of them are anonymous or hiding their faces.

The dead internet theory is already real on twitter, I think in 1-2 years nobody will take anything information seriously on the internet anymore.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
"Who even uses twitter anyways some confusing grandma app, even worse who even posts themselves."

Billions of people use Twitter nigga. This isn't some app like Facebook that's only used by boomers.
Only 368 million people use it, not even close to a billion. It's the most confusing and useless app. Facebook is similar, but at least it has over 2 billion users, and Instagram has 2.9 billion. Even Snapchat, a newer app, has 750 million users.

Only old heads and politicians use twitter.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Only 368 million people use it, not even close to a billion. It's the most confusing and useless app. Facebook is similar, but at least it has over 2 billion users, and Instagram has 2.9 billion. Even Snapchat, a newer app, has 750 million users.

Only old heads and politicians use twitter.

Bro it's mainly teens and young adults that are the most active on twitter. Stop coping.

Oldheads mainly use Facebook.

MosthatedSomali is an Ethiopian guy from London. He used to troll on the politics section of this site
More detail you can’t just end it there

331604E7-D354-4307-A8E1-23403A18E121.png

I cant take you seriously to be honest.

So the Indians/Pakistanis who are always attacking chunkz on social media are his biggest supporters ?
And the majority of his haters are somali ?

Heres the thing, you wont find a single somali without a hidden anonymous profile attacking him. But these timo jilecs make threads on him on twitter with thousands of likes and none of them are anonymous.

The dead internet theory is already real on twitter, I think in 1-2 years nobody will take anything information seriously on the internet anymore.

Nah, that's not what I said.

1. I said the majority of his viewers are non-Somali and global, which is true, so even if Somalis hate on him he'll be fine.
2. Most of the people coming to the mic last night to hate on him were Somali.

I wrote my post in the context of everything that happened last night in the space. I think you should re-read it. I tried to be as clear as possible but I guess not.

This goes beyond so called incels. Most of the so called incels which also include nationalists may engage in gender wars and FKD but I doubt that they would laugh it up with known Somali men haters like that Congolese Savva.

I don’t doubt that there are some deranged Faraxs amongst them but the main instigators include some who were exposed as gaalo Ethiopians. Like that Oscar guy from Twitter. They can’t even string a sentence in Somali together and are known to throw out words that anyone can google.

Its one thing for women hating Faraxs to slander us but when they go after unproblematic Somali men like Chunkz and they invite Somali men bashers on the stage, it’s clear that there is something bigger going on.

Some of the biggest accounts on Twitter that pretend to be African American and who post unflattering fight videos have been found to be run by Indians. The AA community have clocked this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The space was a psyop. They basically verbally abused every woman that came up the mic. The intent was to degrade.

MosthatedSomali is an Ethiopian guy from London. He used to troll on the politics section of this site

The fact that he hasn't been doxxed yet is a gigantic L. If that's true, he's basically running a misinformation operation like a Russian bot farm and stirring up the community for shits and giggles.

World

VIP
Nah, that's not what I said.

1. I said the majority of his viewers are non-Somali and global, which is true, so even if Somalis hate on him he'll be fine.
2. Most of the people coming to the mic last night to hate on him were Somali.

Both of those things can be true. I tried to be as clear as possible but I guess not.
You said: "Chunkz has a lot of Somali haters, we have to admit it. They are probably the majority"

When was the last time you left your house and spoken to a somali ? Theres no somalis that hate him. You are clearly just a basement dweller.

Hes from brent nw london its basically a mini somalia, go visit and find a somali that hates on him there.

You said: "Chunkz has a lot of Somali haters, we have to admit it. They are probably the majority"

When was the last time you left your house and spoken to a somali ? Theres no somalis that hate him. You are clearly just a basement dweller.

Hes from brent nw london its basically a mini somalia, go visit and find a somali that hates on him there.

I already clarified my post was referring to the space because all my comments were referring to stuff that happened in the space like the comments in the space about the mehr and his appearance. Not sure what else you want me to say. My mistake was not adding "in the space" after the comment that the majority of his haters are Somali in the space.

"There no Somalis that hate chunkz"

Sure...

Also please refrain from personally insulting me as a basement dweller because you don't agree with my take. Like what do want me to do for you?

Mozart

You need people like me
More detail you can’t just end it there

View attachment 335476
He used to have multiple accounts on here and the first one was “waaqo of punt”.

There was a thread where someone found his original Twitter account and it was @alulaengida. The account has been deleted now but if you search it you can see the people replying to him. He originally used to larp as Eritrean and harass random Eritrean women. He’s a fat Ethiopian guy from NW London.

He's not Ethiopian, we need to stop blaming everything on Ethiopians. I listened to him on Twitter/X Space a long time ago when he didn't use any voice changer. His Somali had an accent, exactly like the accents of Shaanshi/Barwanis/Cadacads

Last edited:
MostHatedSomali just deactivated his main account, I assume he's letting the situation cool down.

Last night, there was a space hosted by some Somali guys predominantly from the UK, with 200 listeners discussing how to deal with this guy. Some even talked about where he lives in London. The only way to completely stop this is to doxx him.

People like him thrive on the illusion of anonymity and the absence of consequences and often it takes shattering that illusion for them to stop

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
MostHatedSomali just deactivated his main account, I assume he's letting the situation cool down.

Last night, there was a space hosted by some Somali guys predominantly from the UK, with 200 listeners discussing how to deal with this guy. Some even talked about where he lives in London. The only way to completely stop this is to doxx him.

People like him thrive on the illusion of anonymity and the absence of consequences and often it takes shattering that illusion for them to stop
Man we have so many somalis in IT on here how come nobody doxxed this guy apparently he lives in NW london and is a fat ethiopian.

Latest posts