Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

Man we have so many somalis in IT on here how come nobody doxxed this guy apparently he lives in NW london and is a fat ethiopian.
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been doxxed yet. This guy has been doing this constantly for 2 years.... imagine, 2 years!! It's beyond even trolling at that point, the guy has some deep issues. But there are lots of eyes on him right now. The space I listened to last night was serious, those guys from UK were not playing around. They are actively trying to find out who this guy is.

This topic still going on? why give these depraved people attention and even go as far as listening to the nonsensical dribble they spew on mic, they are irrelevant nobodies. Block and keep it moving.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
niggas falling for the mosthated deactivated + fake doxx gimmick for the millionth time, if youve been on twitter you know he always does this and comes back even worse. using innocent somali's photos

niggas falling for the mosthated deactivated + fake doxx gimmick for the millionth time, if youve been on twitter you know he always does this and comes back even worse. using innocent somali's photos

Actually shocked no one has pursued legal action against him after he's affected dozens if not hundreds of people. They just prosecuted a Somali girl in the UK for calling a footballer the N-word and you're telling me this guy has been able to harrass people for this long? And in the UK, the police pull up to your door with your tweets printed out and take you down to the station. This could have been over years ago. I hope Chunkz's situation is his "too close to the sun" moment.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Actually shocked no one has pursued legal action against him after he's affected dozens if not hundreds of people. They just prosecuted a Somali girl in the UK for calling a footballer the N-word and you're telling me this guy has been able to harrass people for this long? And in the UK, the police pull up to your door with your tweets printed out and take you down to the station. This could have been over years ago.
chunkz got a bag i think he can easily do it i would actually pay for a go-fund me to get his page down its weird cuz i saw him following people i know and him following too. Somalis also entertain it.

Latest posts