Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

Somali men have held spaces bashing Somali women in the past though just like this. Remember digital sisterhood? Those guys in that space saying gross things were mostly Somali with their faces up, not trolls and then they allowed ajnabis to speak on it and say nasty things as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somali men have held spaces bashing Somali women in the past though just like this. Remember digital sisterhood? Those guys in that space saying gross things were mostly Somali with their faces up, not trolls and then they allowed ajnabis to speak on it and say nasty things as well.
This seems different sis.

Many people were bashing digital sisterhood for their controversial podcast so the incels jumping on the hate train was not surprising. It’s one thing for them to go after public podcasters but this coordinated attack on the unknown wife of a male celeb? This goes beyond attacking a particular gender but it’s meant to humiliate us all.

Even the usual Somali guys on Twitter who normally engage in gender wars were speaking out against this and were not on the stage. Also, the fact that Congolese Savva who is the biggest Somali men basher was on the stage clearly shows that while some Somali doqons might be involved, they’re not running the show.

Link to thread was posted in Johnny Fake Somali's discord

Screenshot 2024-07-23 075606.png

He tried to join the space last night btw

A lot of weird characters involved in this.

Many people were bashing digital sisterhood for their controversial podcast so the incels jumping on the hate train was not surprising. It’s one thing for them to go after public podcasters but this coordinated attack on the unknown wife of a male celeb? This goes beyond attacking a particular gender but it’s meant to humiliate us all.

Even the usual Somali guys on Twitter who normally engage in gender wars were speaking out against this and were not on the stage. Also, the fact that Congolese Savva who is the biggest Somali men basher was on the stage clearly shows that while some Somali doqons might be involved, they’re not running the show.
I appreciate your presence on this forum immensely 🤍

You're a level-headed breath of fresh air who knows exactly how to cut through the bullshit we have to put up with online, without succumbing to the emotional turmoil of it all.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
My opinion is that whether this was an ajnabi or Somali, it is extremely indicative of this societal cancer of basement dwelling internet losers who peddle in racism, misogyny and inceldom.

The least I can do is make sure that my people aren’t involved in this weak behaviour. That’s the position I have always had since I joined this site.

:manny:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
My opinion is that whether this was an ajnabi or Somali, it is extremely indicative of this societal cancer of basement dwelling internet losers who peddle in racism, misogyny and inceldom.

The least I can do is make sure that my people aren’t involved in this weak behaviour. That’s the position I have always had since I joined this site.

:manny:
Its over bro you could hear an aussie accent on the stage. This poison has reached us :ohlord:

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
He’s lying lmao. All that nigga does is lie. The “female” that posted chunkz and his wife was such an obvious d@rk nn troll larping as a woman. They’re not good at larping. They even did it on Eid with Somali women’s pictures. I can always tell right away
But how on earth did this mosthatedsomali guy know about the wedding in April ?

IMG_0221.jpeg

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account

This makes so much sense coz even majority of these incels are some nationalists and how is ruining a fellow Rich Somali celeb wedding and marriage a good PR for Somali community.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
But how on earth did this mosthatedsomali guy know about the wedding in April ?

View attachment 335469
Aunties gossip, they tell their kids, the message spreads and then an idiot sends it to that incel page. Chunkz is famous and it doesn’t seem like the wedding was just close family. Didn’t a user on here know before it happened too because of her/his mother?

What many people don't understand is that this group receives outsider help. There was a day when I was listening to Warya Warrior live. He was talking about how he was added to a group run by some cadaan who provided them with address ,photos about the girl they were supposed to attack.

This makes so much sense coz even majority of these incels are some nationalists and how is ruining a fellow Rich Somali celeb wedding and marriage a good PR for Somali community.
Yep

Chunkz is one of our few young celebs with a positive reputation overall. He’s unproblematic, stays away from Somali politics and seems to get on with people.

Somalis have always been very protective of him which annoys certain ajanabis, particularly UK South Asians who always come for him unprovoked.

Him getting married to a fellow Somali after his success is a win and a cause for celebration. It makes no sense that a group of Somalis would turn on him this viciously and overshadow this wedding. And like you said, most incels are nationalists. Why would they attack him so maliciously and publicly?

These demons have planned this for months and this is another campaign to demoralise our community.