Somali men need to be metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Metrosexual is a portmanteau of metropolitan and sexual, coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in an urban, post-industrial, capitalist culture) who is especially meticulous about his grooming and appearance, typically spending a significant amount of time and money on shopping as part of this.

It isn't a surprise somali women are marrying out when somali men look like refugees from darfur.

@Reiko @AbdiJohnson what do you think

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
naw i remember i attracted some white fag before :mjcry:
i also got called fag by the somali guys:mjcry:
the females love it thoe:mjohreally:
now a days i look like a bum:mjcry:
my self esteem went with my hair line:mjcry:
why does god hate me:mjcry:

waraabe

Your superior
naw i remember i attracted some white fag before :mjcry:
i also got called fag by the somali guys:mjcry:
the females love it thoe:mjohreally:
now a days i look like a bum:mjcry:
my self esteem went with my hair line:mjcry:
why does god hate me:mjcry:

That before 30 bidaar coming in fast :francis:

Somalis in North America dress like hobo's. I swear i rather be a well off Euro kid with sophisticated fashion sense then some Canadian/American hoodrat who buys nut stained clothing at Wal Mart with food stamps:uCkf6mf:

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis in North America dress like hobo's. I swear i rather be well off Euro kid with sophisticated fashion sense then some Canadian/American hoodrat who buys nut stained clothing at Wal Mart with food stamps:uCkf6mf:
:dead::dead:

They sell nut stained shit

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somalis in North America dress like hobo's. I swear i rather be a well off Euro kid with sophisticated fashion sense then some Canadian/American hoodrat who buys nut stained clothing at Wal Mart with food stamps:uCkf6mf:

I'd rather a hobo than a fag. You can keep your 'sophisticated' plunging v-neck shirts and tube tops in Europe.:camby:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don think it's the clothes. I don't mean to offend my Somali brothers but many come off feminine. I think this especially and their physique and status of the Somali man / the status of Somali's in general thanks to the media turns insecure Somali women off.

Nothing wrong with taking care of your appearance, but don't call it metro-sexualism, cause that's pretty close to ry.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You need to let go of your bush mentality edo

Timbs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> man heels.

meninheels.jpg

European fashion is too sophisticated for me.:hova:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You do know that metrosexual males are kinda feminine. Word of advice eedo no chick wants a guy who spends too much time on his appearance and checking himself on the mirror every freaking time. Stick to your geeljirinimo eedo .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending