Somali men need to be metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis in North America dress like hobo's. I swear i rather be a well off Euro kid with sophisticated fashion sense then some Canadian/American hoodrat who buys nut stained clothing at Wal Mart with food stamps:uCkf6mf:

Well off European-Somali is a oxymoron. You people are very poor.

waraabe

Your superior
Timbs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> man heels.

meninheels.jpg

European fashion is too sophisticated for me.:hova:

Kkkkkkk
Hood rat outfit isn't decent. People should dress as those they aren't in a third world country

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You do know that metrosexual males are kinda feminane. Word of advice eedo no chick wants a guy who spends too much time on his appearance and checking himself on the mirror every freaking time. Stick to your geeljirinimo eedo .

David Beckham and Hugh Jackman are metrosexual, would you call them feminine?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If "dressing well" = dressing like a woman then you damn right it's gay:childplease:

Please don't tell me you rock a man purse?:browtf:

Lmao f*ck that extreme shit. When i say metrosexual i just mean looking presentable when you leave the house.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Reer Canada got mad defensive over my comment , i must have touched a nerve. :hemad:

I been to Sweden two times.

You people are not integrated whatsoever.

You are worse than England. You people did not unpack your bags when you arrived.

You and England are both the most useless diaspora I have seen lol

I dont live in Sweden, you dumbass. :chrisfreshhah: i said this many times before even when you asked me.

But keep it coming i equal think Reer Sweden is wack :banderas:

Who rocks timbs in 2016:childplease:

I only shop for my shoes at aldo :lawd:

:what: bruh I took my hoyo shopping last week to that place. Aldo only sells shoes for broads and those Herbert typa white boys who play Minecraft. What kind of shoes you cop from there abti. Smh I thought u was a real nigga

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:what: bruh I took my hoyo shopping last week to that place. Aldo only sells shoes for broads and those Herbert white boys who play Minecraft. What kind of shoes you chop from there anti. Smh I thought u was a real nigga

I am a real nigga just cause i rock aldo shoes dont mean im some kinda white boy *cough* @Duchess *cough*

Its mad comfy and i like it. Stop judging me. I still rock jordans :browtf:

Big liar. Watch the video and how you shame us.

Bro i disclosed this to you when we first started this forum, i'm not Reer Sweden bro. So it doesn't matter how much you guys shove them in every convo when it pertains to me. I just laugh at that.

You guys run away with your assumptions.

Bro i disclosed this to you when we first started this forum, i'm not Reer Sweden bro. So it doesn't matter how much you guys shove them in every convo when it pertains to me. I just laugh at that.

You guys run away with your assumptions.

Where do you live?

I'm sure you said you were reer Sweden or at least Scandinavia

I am a real nigga just cause i rock aldo shoes dont mean im some kinda white boy *cough* @Duchess *cough*

Its mad comfy and i like it. Stop judging me. I still rock jordans :browtf:

Yo tbh I need some proper white people shoes. I'm not talking about new balances but like something I can go to a interview with. Last year I had a serious job interview for my coop and after I spent 300 on dress clothes and 20min getting dressed I realised the only shoes I had were my Kyrie's and Air Maxes. So I ended up going to the job interview with a suit and Air Maxes lmao. I'm not tryna do that again

Status
Not open for further replies.