Somali men need to be metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo tbh I need some proper white people shoes. I'm not talking about new balances but like something I can go to a interview with. Last year I had a serious job interview for my coop and after I spent 300 on dress clothes and 20min getting dressed I realised the only shoes I had were my Kyrie's and Air Maxes. So I ended up going to the job interview with a suit and Air Maxes lmao. I'm not tryna do that again
Boat shoes are nice casual shoes. Make sure you have one pair of dress shoes if you want to get a job though.

The term metrosexual evokes homosexuality and feminine behaviour. However, most definitely Somali males in the West definitely need to work on their appearance more and take more care of themselves. Somalis lag 10 years or so behind the masses in the West as we always playing catch up for numerous reasons.

This metrosexual behaviour is a result of inflated price of pussy in the West. The average guys has do to TWICE as much than ever before or do twice as much as their counterpart in non-Westernized regions. So Somali male has two choices, play this metrosexual game or opt out and get a wifey from home or arranged marriage in the West, both have pro and cons.

I know many Somali men who have hit the gym, put on muscle mass, dress sharp, haircut always on point and do really well with all women.
However though, this type of behaviour in the long run creates homosexual men and men who compete with women instead of enjoying their company, hence why this number ranking of humans is a big thing in the West. Compatibility doesn’t exist as it is all about status and vanity, a poisonous syrup in the long run.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Hoodratnimo
7DN624B.gif

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:......

Canadian somalis taking L's, left right and center walle.

The term metrosexual evokes homosexuality and feminine behaviour. However, most definitely Somali males in the West definitely need to work on their appearance more and take more care of themselves. Somalis lag 10 years or so behind the masses in the West as we always playing catch up for numerous reasons.

This metrosexual behaviour is a result of inflated price of pussy in the West. The average guys has do to TWICE as much than ever before or do twice as much as their counterpart in non-Westernized regions. So Somali male has two choices, play this metrosexual game or opt out and get a wifey from home or arranged marriage in the West, both have pro and cons.

I know many Somali men who have hit the gym, put on muscle mass, dress sharp, haircut always on point and do really well with all women.
However though, this type of behaviour in the long run creates homosexual men and men who compete with women instead of enjoying their company, hence why this number ranking of humans is a big thing in the West. Compatibility doesn’t exist as it is all about status and vanity, a poisonous syrup in the long run.

"However though, this type of behaviour in the long run creates homosexual men and men who compete with women instead of enjoying their company"

How does this create "homosexual men"? A homosexual is a person who's attracted to same sex, unless you're the type that believe's homosexuality is created by the environment and not genetics.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I been to Sweden two times.

You people are not integrated whatsoever.

You are worse than England. You people did not unpack your bags when you arrived.

You and England are both the most useless diaspora I have seen lol

The people who were born and grew up in Sweden are very integrated, cadaan girlfriends have dinner with somali families wallahi.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
In the summer I dress like this. I don't care that I have skinny legs and I am lanky. And I don't care that maryooleys think that it's weird. I even wear socks with sandals sometimes. White women give me a side eye for wearing socks and sandals as if I insulted their fashion sense.

47dd22006c0367a76360e6642440831c.jpg

In the autumn and I winter I wear jackets like these. I don't like skinny jeans so I wear normal trousers with it.

New-Style-Autumn-and-Winter-Jackets-For-Men-Splice-Woolen-Jacket-men-s-slim-fit-thickening.jpg

c8b51e3b39c68cc12aed69c42829d455.jpg

This is what i usually wear, cardigan, shirts, varieties of different sweaters, chino, normal sized jeans and with addidas & vans shoes

mens-shawl-collar-cardigan-dark-gray.jpg

argylevneck.jpg

During autum/spring i wear jackets like these.
$_35.JPG

images

How i dress is pretty plain and casual to be honest. I dont like flashy stuff or clothes that are too tight or too baggy. I just keep it fresh and simple. I am not meticulous with what clothes i wear either.

This is what i usually wear, cardigan, shirts, varieties of different sweaters, chino, normal sized jeans and with addidas & vans shoes

argylevneck.jpg

I just keep it fresh and simple I am not meticulous with what clothes i wear either.

:what: How are these cornball European niggas roasting us when they dress like this :dead:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
In the summer I dress like this. I don't care that I have skinny legs and I am lanky. And I don't care that maryooleys think that it's weird. I even wear socks with sandals sometimes. White women give me a side eye for wearing socks and sandals as if I insulted their fashion sense.

47dd22006c0367a76360e6642440831c.jpg

In the autumn and I winter I wear jackets like these. I don't like skinny jeans so I wear normal trousers with it.

New-Style-Autumn-and-Winter-Jackets-For-Men-Splice-Woolen-Jacket-men-s-slim-fit-thickening.jpg

c8b51e3b39c68cc12aed69c42829d455.jpg

Wearing those shirts with the arms rolled up and some denim slim fit jeans from zara, wearing my ben sherman watch and sunglasses, chilling at my work mate's penthouse with some sexy white birds, with an ice cold Heineken in one hand and a Mayfair Kingsize Gret in my other :banderas:

:what: How are these cornball European niggas roasting us when they dress like this :dead:

:mjdontkno: We wear normal casual clothing,sxb. Sweater shirt combo is pretty basic, i dont wear the exact thing shown up above ,it was there to just to illustrate.

That one outfit still is better than how you guys dress in North America
2810275667_799b6cf4c3.jpg
downtown45.jpg

somali-funeral3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:damn::damn::dead::dead:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wearing those shirts with the arms rolled up and some denim slim fit jeans from zara, wearing my ben sherman watch and sunglasses, chilling at my work mate's penthouse with some sexy white birds, with an ice cold Heineken in one hand and a Mayfair Kingsize Gret in my other :banderas:
I'm mad son said Zara though.:drakegrin:

Nigga trying to put people on game when it comes to fashion but son rocking Zara.:hahaidiot:

Do you wear Toms as well?:hemad:

@Geeljire look at how your community shamed the Somali diaspora. My favorite Jewish reporter exposes the Somali community of Sweden

Hate everything else about Trump but when you look at something like this...when you look at what somalis and other muslims are bringing to the west then what he says makes sense. All those countries in Europe are destroying themselves out of political correctness. My SO was born in Sweden and spent much of her young years there...her father was a south african who was the only european trained doctor Dr serving the village in sweden where she was born. She recently went back to visit and she was completely shocked at the changes in the place. Its the same story all over Europe.

These people operate on a completely different state of mind which is diametrically opposed to the hard work and freedom that the west promote. They come from a hard, unforgiving, brutal, backward existence and instead of adopting what they find in the west when they find charity there many want to hold on to their savage ways even as they live on the handouts that these countries provide to them. Not only do you not see any sense of gratitude but you see them still infested with the anger and hatred and savagery that ruled their way of life....only now its directed toward the very people who plucked them from the hell of their home land. Phucking amazing!

All these countries better take heed...it might already be too late for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.