Somali Men Should Embrace Blackpill

💊⚫️+🧑🏽🇸🇴?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I can’t believe how this post isn’t qashin’d. You got individuals here promoting incel ideology.

Blackpill = incel/doomer ideology
Did you even read the thread 🤦‍♂️ I am not giving you a lecture for the last time Blackpill≠Inceldom :camby:

Last edited:
This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.
1. A woman makes up her mind in less than half a second.
2. You cannot change a womans mind.
3. All women share the same mind.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?
This advice may be true of those who are into the dating culture of gaalo and who actively pursue fornication. Muslims who follow this are extremely gullible and naive. You must see women as a whole as being stupid then. Point two doesn’t even make sense. Why try to change someone’s mind??? You will make yourself look foolish by doing that.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This advice may be true of those who are into the dating culture of gaalo and who actively pursue fornication. Muslims who follow this are extremely gullible and naive. You must see women as a whole as being stupid then. Point two doesn’t even make sense. Why try to change someone’s mind??? You will make yourself look foolish by doing that.
What sxb is trying to say is that the delusion lacking ideas of blackpillnimo are highly important, and this is totally true, I don't think he's defending the idealogy, he stating how some of its tenets are very much needed today especially for men and he's right in that regard.

Again the only foundation we need is Islam and the hate on this thread is only deserved if one would follow blackpill like a religion.

What sxb is trying to say is that the delusion lacking ideas of blackpillnimo are highly important, and this is totally true, I don't think he's defending the idealogy, he stating how some of its tenets are very much needed today especially for men and he's right in that regard.

Again the only foundation we need is Islam and the hate on this thread is only deserved if one would follow blackpill like a religion.
Just because they give you some uncomfortable truths to make some men wake up doesn’t mean they should be taken seriously. Even a stupid person can give good insight at times. It’s important to think critically for yourself.

Sa_Male

Just because they give you some uncomfortable truths to make some men wake up doesn’t mean they should be taken seriously. Even a stupid person can give good insight at times. It’s important to think critically for yourself.
But most ppl lack that critical thinking.
And nobody said we're taking them seriously, we're appreciating the insane value hard truths have for men.

But most ppl lack that critical thinking.
And nobody said we're taking them seriously, we're appreciating the insane value hard truths have for men.
I can’t speak for other people but Muslims shouldn’t lack it if they study the diin and take it seriously. We are supposed to think and not blindly follow. All I’m gonna say is if you’re Muslim and don’t engage in promiscuity this advice isn’t geared towards you. If you wanna be more masculine whatever that means to you listen to men who talk about more than women for starters.

Then you dont apply to this situation and are a outlier and no most of this way of thinking I got from personal experiences and from what I saw 2 years ago and also again those stats are very real adeer and theres much more to back my points and claims.
1, I am not your adeer, and no one would think that of they saw me (I am in my 30's and look like I am in my 20's).

2. You seem to have little in the way of real life experience and your arrogance stops you from learning. Life is not all stats and doom mindsets. You honestly need to grow up.

Sa_Male

I can’t speak for other people but Muslims shouldn’t lack it if they study the diin and take it seriously. We are supposed to think and not blindly follow. All I’m gonna say is if you’re Muslim and don’t engage in promiscuity this advice isn’t geared towards you. If you wanna be more masculine whatever that means to you listen to men who talk about more than women for starters.
A basis of intellect and knowledge is taking truth from wherever we can find out, you can't disagree with this.

The vast majority of ppl lack common sense and muslims aren't excluded from this you can't refute this either.

The advice doesn't concern promiscuity, it directed purely towards self betterment, the other principles of this idealogy might be but that doesn't matter since we aren't discussing them.

Sa_Male

Black is for whiny loosers . Don't let social media get to your heads !

Work hard & smart , have a career & take care of your body & looks .
Sometimes that isn't enough if you've unknowingly allowed yourself to degrade disgustingly and need a sharp painful poke to wake yourself up.

This ideology can genuinely save somali men and here are some key takes from this very informative video

Basically.
1. A woman makes up her mind in less than half a second.
2. You cannot change a womans mind.
3. All women share the same mind.

And these points are explained more in depth in the video I believe we should enforce this thinking on all of us so we can have better stock quality, less ugly guys and higher appeal. Thoughts?
Stop promoting these kafir ideologies, are you a gaal?

Somalis should embrace Islam, this is all you need for the issues you have.

Last edited:
A basis of intellect and knowledge is taking truth from wherever we can find out, you can't disagree with this.

The vast majority of ppl lack common sense and muslims aren't excluded from this you can't refute this either.

The advice doesn't concern promiscuity, it directed purely towards self betterment, the other principles of this idealogy might be but that doesn't matter since we aren't discussing them.
When I say promiscuity I’m speaking about the people who give these advices. They have tainted lenses with which they’re viewing female and male interactions. Why take advice about a matter such as this when the person has a diseased mind and heart?

If listening to these pills will give someone any common sense, then they may not be that sharp to begin with.

Sa_Male

When I say promiscuity I’m speaking about the people who give these advices. They have tainted lenses with which they’re viewing female and male interactions. Why take advice about a matter such as this when the person has a diseased mind and heart?

If listening to these pills will give someone any common sense, then they may not be that sharp to begin with.
I completely agree, but to people who obviously aren't vulnerable enough to comprise their deen, this advice is very much needed.

Latest posts