Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Any dude with beard who talk religion they call sheikh. It’s so funny tbh. A sheikh bought me ticket to stay at his place. I bet we gonna read a lot of Quran
Yeah this is why I believe this is 100%. I know guys like this in real life. The funny thing is after they do their deed they get so angry for slipping they take it out on the woman. I can see this dhagcaas screaming get out ya sharmuuta. Look what you made me do
:russ::russ::deadmanny:

Yeah this is why I believe this is 100%. I know guys like this in real life. The funny thing is after they do their deed they get so angry for slipping they take it out on the woman. I can see this dhagcaas screaming get out ya sharmuuta. Look what you made me do
Yeah man the dawah scene is a joke especially the UK one. All these sheikh wannabe are roadmen who think because they read the Qur'an and took one tafsir class are now enlightened. They will weaponize religion against anyone who disagrees with their hypocrisy. Clout chasers the bunch of them.

Evidence please?
sub-buzz-2152-1513796133-1.jpg

This your guy yeah...

Warya I was about to send screenshots of this clown 😂😂
Lmao sheikh or not all these dawah clout chasers got skeletons in the closet. I remember one of my fav from my salaf days was Hamza Tzortzis the o.g Mo Hijab back in the days. That niggas info off that cheating site ashleymadison I think got leaked. This is why I always clown these fools on here.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Lmao sheikh or not all these dawah clout chasers got skeletons in the closet. I remember one of my fav from my salaf days was Hamza Tzortzis the o.g Mo Hijab back in the days. That niggas info off that cheating site ashleymadison I think got leaked. This is why I always clown these fools on here.
What Hamza tzortzis? What happened with him? Ashleymadison?

Subhanallah. Cant believe im might be more religious than some of these sheikhs.

Check this video out of this mufti saying gross words.
Saxib dust out the old diraac and grow your struggle pubey beard and join the gang. Dont forget your P's & Qs aka shouting that this ummah is finished and throw in a couple of classic arab words "YA RAAB" and Bob's ya uncle. You are now crowned a new member of the Dawah gang ™

He flew her out & what else she expected.
It was was pretty clear he wanted to smash .

He smashed & dipped & now she regrets it lol.

Some girls are very gullible. I just want to give her a hug

To the people in this thread calling her disgusting words such as h0e, dhil0 etc should be ashamed of yourselves. You will be held accountable for the words you're using against her, and she will also be held accountable if it turns out that she was lying.
If that's not dhil0nimo then I don't know what else is :mybusiness:

Idc her father must disown this how she exposing someone when she went to him without a wali and doesnt cover her awrah. She must be held accountable wtf is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending