Somali Muslims on SomaliSpot be like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
We need to introduce Athenian ostracism on this forum.

If enough regular posters condemn a troll to a ban, they should be auto-banned.

Yeah that's why you make good slaves cause you're docile, look at the buck dancing coon in America. They're getting killed by the cracker yet they will join the army to fight their slave masters war smh pitiful.

....but you are a refugee who ran fleeing from your own homes and people just yesterday... screaming walahi mumbo jumbo! Blacks might be docile but what does that make you?

:heh: Hurt nigga posted 172 messages of calaacal on here

:damn:

...and triggering you niggas with ease....its like taking candy from a child.

All one has to do is remember that is a bunch ah runaway refugees that are on this forum and its all good. Its all about perspective yuh know.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
....but you are a refugee who ran fleeing from your own homes and people just yesterday... screaming walahi mumbo jumbo! Blacks might be docile but what does that make you?

All one has to do is remember that is a bunch ah runaway refugees that are on this forum and its all good. Its all about perspective yuh know.
Asylum seeker. Fleeing a civil war.

Why are their droves of migrants coming from the Caribbean, there's no war there what does that make them?

Prototype

Heads high

emotional ass inferiority complex ridden weak little Negro gtfo with this nonsense:russ:

we all know why you here. Its because of those Somali trolls on black forums:pachah1:

their talk of being "superior" got you all messed up so you come whining 24/7 crying about Somalis :mjlol:

Asylum seeker. Fleeing a civil war.

Why are their droves of migrants coming from the Caribbean, there's no war there what does that make them?

Oh that's what you write down on the welfare and refugee form "Asylum Seeker"?

Nigga yuh running like screeming banchees from other somalis over dessert and sea and thru storms.

Then you arrive here talking sh*t bout sharia law and have answers for every issue that was here long before your hungry arse got here.

All of a sudden you phuckers have the answers for other people's issues. Phuck outta here nigga!

Prototype

Heads high

Nigga yuh running like screeming banchees from other somalis over dessert and sea and thru storms.

Then you arrive here talking sh*t bout sharia law and have answers for every issue that was here long before your hungry arse got here.

All of a sudden you phuckers have the answers for other people's issues. Phuck outta here nigga!

:umad::lolbron:

SO to the soldiers on the internet steady ruining the lives of these butthurt negros :salute:

Why would someone want to identify themselves as a color :drakewtf:

You don't see Korean or chinaman saying he's yellow. Only two ppl use color to identify themselves. One has a superiority complex the other inferiority complex. Slave iyo massah:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I was born in the uk. My observation thus far looking at the Caribbean community & their progress since they've entered in mass during the 50's till now as they're still entering UK as economic migrants is dismal to say the least. In the predominant Caribbean areas all the business are owned by other races, Somalis being recent arrivals since the early 90's who entered U.K. As asylum own more businesses than them. If you look at the U.S.A the African American community are like the 9th richest group of people in the world with a combined annual revenue of 1.3 trillion dollars, what have they got to show for it? They give that money away to other communities, Koreans where they get their nails & hair hats, big corporations, Hispanic & Arab shops, you love your oppressor & fight his wars & be grateful for the crumbs you receive, while they exploit you & most of the Bantu African lands by stripping you of your natural resources, yet you still grovel before your master. I reiterate I rather die on my feet then to live on my knees. Somalis have been devastated by a civil war for decades yet you'll find them to be resilient & entrepreneurial, walking down any high street in the uk & you'd be hard pressed not to find a Somali business, can't say the same for your community who's been here since the 50's. To add insult to injury your music is owned lock, stock & barrel by the Jewish community, you parade your women on the media as being harlots & Jezebel's video vixens buffy the body, sex objects. The word black has many negative connotations & the word White has many positive ones? , I wonder why? A wise old man once told me words are like spells.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Because it's really just a thinly-veiled racism against blacks by a lot of Somalis if we're being honest. A lot of somalis, most if not almost all have unfavorable views of blacks and see them as lesser people. I'd be fine with people like @Reiko who just claim they're Somali and only somali, nothing more, nothing less. But there tends to be other crazy types who try to identify as caucasian, white, and etc. because they'd be ashamed to be labeled as black, and try to so hard to identify as black.

This past week 3 somalis were attacked and had their shops looted in South Africa. We gave South Africans support for their freedom out of 'blacknimo', they lived in muqdishu for free, got free education that they weren't able to have in their country, they repay us in our time of need with brutal murder. Can you see why some somalis might not care for blacknimo?

We sacrificed a lot for blacknimo and got nothing in return. In fact we've on the whole received more benefit being in the arab league in comparison. When is the last time gaalo blacks did anything, literally anything for somali? Oh wait they stabbed us in the back and killed us countless times.

Last edited:
This past week 3 somalis were attacked and had their shops looted in South Africa. We gave South Africans support for their freedom out of 'blacknimo', they lived in muqdishu for free, got free education that they weren't able to have in their country, they repay us in our time of need with brutal murder. Can you see why some somalis might not care for blacknimo?

We sacrificed a lot for blacknimo and got nothing in return. In fact we've on the whole received more benefit being in the arab league in comparison. When is the last time gaalo blacks did anything, literally anything for somali? Oh wait they stabbed us in the back and killed us countless times.

Wait a minute. You take one incident of 3 somalis that happened to be attacked in South Africa, and then decide to apply it to blacks as a whole? I think there's a word for that. Starts with an R?

Do you think I wouldn't be able to find incidents of blacks being attacked by Somalis?

Those 3 somalis that got attacked, was it because of them being Somali, and was the motive behind it to be a racist motivation?

You even say South Africans accepted Somalis in, but then go on to say we did THEM a favor by letting them come into Mogadishu. So which one is it? You can't have it both ways.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wait a minute. You take one incident of 3 somalis that happened to be attacked in South Africa, and then decide to apply it to blacks as a whole? I think there's a word for that. Starts with an R?

Do you think I wouldn't be able to find incidents of blacks being attacked by Somalis?

Those 3 somalis that got attacked, was it because of them being Somali, and was the motive behind it to be a racist motivation?

You even say South Africans accepted Somalis in, but then go on to say we did THEM a favor by letting them come into Mogadishu. So which one is it? You can't have it both ways.

It was 6 actually.

http://www.mareeg.com/xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa-leave-6-somalis-dead/

There are literally hundreds of incidents it's not isolated.

And yes they were attacked for being somali, is this your first time hearing about anti african xenophobia in SA? Somalis have been burnt alive, tortured and killed by black SAs.

Yes actually we did do them a favour, somalis welcomed them out of 'black solidarity' along with several other countries. Whereas South Africa has an obligation under international law to provide refuge to those fleeing war and persecution.

Again I say this to say, many somalis have been left with a bad taste in their mouth when it comes to pan africanism and blackness.

According to you somalis can only be perpetrators in racism but apparently never victims? But.... I thought we blacks were all the same, how can we be racist when we're all black? Ffs

It was 6 actually.

Yes actually we did do them a favour, somalis welcomed them out of 'black solidarity' along with several other countries. Whereas South Africa has an obligation under international law to provide refuge to those fleeing war and persecution.

And South Africa can choose not to follow international laws like Somalia does.

That being said, we shouldn't fight racism with more racism. Which is what you're implying here. You're generalizing and explaining why it's okay to not care for blacknimos anymore.

Even if we were to use the label 'black' it still wouldn't make sense , since most people called 'black' including Somalis are shades of Brown. I dont accept color labels , i would rather people identify with their ethnic groups. But if i did(and that's a big if) i would call myself brown because its more accurate.

Last edited:
Even if we were to use the label 'black' it still wouldn't make sense , since most people called 'black' including Somalis are shades of Brown. I dont except color labels , i would rather people identify with their ethnic groups. But if i did(and that's a big if) i would call myself brown because its more accurate.

That's fine, but I'm talking about somalis on SomaliSpot. People like @Discontinous on here keep saying nigga this, nigga that, but then go, oh, I'm not really black tho.

If they were confronted by black people about saying nigga, then they'd say they're black, but then run away to tell whites and other somalis that they're not black in order to fit in.

Pick one already, damn.

Last edited:
That's fine, but I'm talking about somalis on SomaliSpot. People like @Discontinous on here keep saying nigga this, nigga that, but then go, oh, I'm not really back tho.

If they were confronted by black people about saying nigga, then they'd say they're black, but then run away to tell whites and other somalis that they're not black in order to fit in.

Pick one already, damn.
Nigga shut up

Don't @ me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.