Somali mythology

She lost her will to argue the moment she realized she had nothing left to argue with. She wasn't even arguing with us anyways. And I don't think anybody cares for whether you do or do not have hope in us. We don't even know who you are. You're a homosexual atheist, do you really think we give a damn for what you think? You're a vile disgusting creature.
Why'd you qashin me again @AishaBarri?? You disagree? It's the truth. Anyone who looks through this thread can see that.

I'm sure if there was anything worth writing down at least one person would have done it, or even drawn primitive cave drawings
EA62EEE8-2452-44AD-AC78-BCF749CB0707.jpeg

Nayaa solve this shit

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Our ”Ancestors” didn’t build it more like it was arabs and persians who built the buildings and somalis came to take over it. The nice citys like mogadishu were built by the persians
i've never heard of persians and arabs tradening with us and settle but cities do have any sources on that

Juke

VIP
well in general as stones where used in construction of houses and coral where used in palaces and walls and shiit

Yeah, but you said they were built by 'our ancestors'. The builders weren't 'our ancestors' (ethnic Somali) that built them it was arabs/persians. Maybe you're a benadiri and I'm assuming wrong.

Denied? Quite the opposite but ok :comeon: you weirdos ruined this thread. I’m out

Sure...it's not like you said right? :ufdup:

Sure you came from barbarians :mjdontkno: not me tho

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Yeah, but you said they were built by 'our ancestors'. The builders weren't 'our ancestors' (ethnic Somali) that built them it was arabs/persians. Maybe you're a benadiri and I'm assuming wrong.

Sarcasm :kanyehmm: Flew right over your head

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

so what your is saying is that the archietecture that they used in their construction are of persian or arab origion interesting

Trending