Somali mythology

And just so you know @AishaBarri I don't think our ancestors were barbarians at all. But to say simple nomads had advanced knowledge simply because they survived where so many else did is nonsensical. Proto-Somalis are believed to have been Puntites, who traded myrrh, spices, gold, ebony, short-horned cattle, ivory and frankincense with the Ancient Egyptians and ancient Mesopotomia. The Ancient Egyptians also believed the land of Punt to be their homeland. I'm not a self-hater at all. We have a cool history. I just don't think nomads in general were scientists with hordes of information for us to learn. You understand?

the egyptains used a primitive steam engine in their palace complexes the parthians developed a primitive version of the battery the Bagdad battery there is also damascus steel and Aeolipile engine our ancestor used coral to build shit and stone to build their many cities and civilzations
Our ”Ancestors” didn’t build it more like it was arabs and persians who built the buildings and somalis came to take over it. The nice citys like mogadishu were built by the persians

@AishaBarri I've lost hope in these people. Don't bother arguing with them
She lost her will to argue the moment she realized she had nothing left to argue with. She wasn't even arguing with us anyways. And I don't think anybody cares for whether you do or do not have hope in us. We don't even know who you are. You're a homosexual atheist, do you really think we give a damn for what you think? You're a vile disgusting creature.

Juke

VIP
Confused :cosbyhmm:
low self esteem :cosbyhmm:
Kids :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:
The irony of it all. At least you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders. Can’t say the same for the other one

I mean who was the person that denied their ancestors because they didn't like the reality of their lifestyle? :hemad:

Confused :cosbyhmm:
low self esteem :cosbyhmm:
Kids :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:
The irony of it all. At least you seem like you got a good head on your shoulders. Can’t say the same for the other one
B-b-but were you not the one crying cuz you lost the argument??? So anyone who disagrees with you doesn't have a good head on their shoulders? please.

Trending