Somali mythology

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
What about what he said was arrogant exactly? And what about what I said reeks of self-hate?? I don't see anything.

To me it just seems like you're overly emotional about this and are in denial, can you tell us one reason why we should agree with you? You've yet to say anything of substance, all you do is cry.
1589597479204.gif

Speak for yourself warya “can you tell us one reason why we should agree with you?”:cryinglaughsmiley: What is this

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@AishaBarri you can qashin all you like, but the truth remains. Can you provide me with any advanced knowledge these people have independently come up with?
the egyptains used a primitive steam engine in their palace complexes the parthians developed a primitive version of the battery the Bagdad battery there is also damascus steel and Aeolipile engine our ancestor used coral to build shit and stone to build their many cities and civilzations

the egyptains used a primitive steam engine in their palace complexes the parthians developed a primitive version of the battery the Bagdad battery there is also damascus steel and Aeolipile engine our ancestor used coral to build shit and stone to build their many cities and civilzations
Why involve all of these other people? The discussion here is about Somalis only.

But that aside do you know what coral is?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It seems like you don't like Europeans, do you? The irony is they created the civilization you live in most likely. This is also factually correct and well-known dude. Just because you dislike them doesn't mean they didn't.
where did i say that i dislike eurpeans i just never took them for being anything but shitty people whom did allot damage and shit to the continent

Trending