Somali natives in Tuuli Guuled defeat Oromo regional police invaders

Garaad diinle

 
Are you saying all of Hararghe is somali?😂😂
Well for starters 500 years back there were no oromo what so ever in hararghe so here you go.
Second every somali clan wither it's dir darood and hawiya were all mentioned in futuh al-habasha and is still living there which is a fact wither you like it or not.

Well for starters 500 years back there were no oromo what so ever in hararghe so here you go.
Second every somali clan wither it's dir darood and hawiya were all mentioned in futuh al-habasha and is still living there which is a fact wither you like it or not.
Ik hararghe isn’t Oromo I never said it was but at least be fair brother there were other groups living hararghe like the argobba,Harla and harari ppls not just the Somalis

Garaad diinle

 
Ik hararghe isn’t Oromo I never said it was but at least be fair brother there were other groups living hararghe like the argobba,Harla and harari ppls not just the Somalis
Yeah of course they did indeed live there i didn't mean to diminish there existence and to add to the point there were even other clans that i don't recall their names now but i was talking about somalis specifically here.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Wallahi I’m telling the truth gurre are originally from jarar or fafaan they came to arsi for help they are newcomers they even know this themselves cmon man
Don’t swear by Allah during Ramadan on something we know for a fact to be false. What is today Hararghe was inhabited by Muslim Habesha (Adari, Argobba, Amhara, Silte, Gurage etc..) and a minority of Somalis. Forget Hararghe, Bale was inhabited by the same group of people but Somalis were the majority. The Dir have been in Bale centuries longer than any Oromo sub group.

Don’t swear by Allah during Ramadan on something we know for a fact to be false. What is today Hararghe was inhabited by Muslim Habesha (Adari, Argobba, Amhara, Silte, Gurage etc..) and a minority of Somalis. Forget Hararghe, Bale was inhabited by the same group of people but Somalis were the majority. The Dir have been in Bale centuries longer than any Oromo sub group.
Bro you don’t know history and bale of 500 years ago and bale of today are two different places oromos originated in south bale from delo mena to Abaya Lake to guradhamole it’s been our lands and it’s well known Gurre came 200 years ago as a confederation of Akisho,Jaarsoo and some Somalis under Farrah abayi most likely a Oromo man bc of his name abayi and Somalis were in north bale not south the clans that lived in north bale were hawiyes not even dir.

Attachments

• 777D3D05-ED44-42CC-90A8-B1295BE02935.png
    777D3D05-ED44-42CC-90A8-B1295BE02935.png
    669.6 KB · Views: 82

Trending

Latest posts