Somali natives in Tuuli Guuled defeat Oromo regional police invaders

World

VIP
One thing we all have to learn is to never trust a word Daaroods say about the conflicts they have with other clans. They are all pathological liars 100%. I'm neutral here not buying into this narrative of "Jaarso are scum Oromo" and "Geri are angels".
You and the other hutu @JaredAbdullahiKushner2000 are so low iq, those same oromos you’re defending have been killing and displacing your hawiye and samaale kin such as the karanle, degodia and garre.

One thing we all have to learn is to never trust a word Daaroods say about the conflicts they have with other clans. They are all pathological liars 100%. I'm neutral here not buying into this narrative of "Jaarso are scum Oromo" and "Geri are angels".
Lol, that's your main takeaway? Hahaha, I've been giving my take on what people from there feel/believe. As far as Jarsos, if you read through the thread it was never "they are scum because they are Oromo" or that we are perfect (there've been clashes provoked/initiated by both sides in the past, but nothing of this scale in recent years), but rather the role of the Oromo state, that's making the relationship between the two clans worse. And I've already said that I won't hold grudged against somalis that sides with them, many times here... Lmao at "Daroods are 100% pathological liars", your claims becomes invalid when you view an entire big clan with you prejudice, I'm not shocked if you view your clan as holy...

Last edited:
You and the other hutu @JaredAbdullahiKushner2000 are so low iq, those same oromos you’re defending have been killing and displacing your hawiye and samaale kin such as the karanle, degodia and garre.
The worst conflicts Gugundhabe in Sitti and Mieso have are with Ciise their fellow Somalis not Oromo. I wouldn't be shocked if it is the same case for Karanle and Geri. Somalis kill and displace each other far more often than they do shisheeye. Somalis in Mudug region have been killing each other non stop for over a hundred years I dont see that conflict anymore different than the one going in Tuli Guuleed. Conflict is our second nature. What I don't buy is that the Geri are innocent in this conflict with Jaarso.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The worst conflicts Gugundhabe in Sitti and Mieso have are with Ciise their fellow Somalis not Oromo. I wouldn't be shocked if it is the same case for Karanle and Geri. Somalis kill and displace each other far more often than they do shisheeye. Somalis in Mudug region have been killing each other non stop for over a hundred years I dont see that conflict anymore different than the one going in Tuli Guuleed. Conflict is our second nature. What I don't buy is that the Geri are innocent in this conflict with Jaarso.
One word for any Hawiye who supports Oromo expansion against Darod: Mayumuluke

World

VIP
It is not a Jarso vs Geri conflict. The Somali federal state abandoned the Geri, whilst the Jarso have the backing of the Oromo federal state. Just like Ciise have been abandoned by the Somali federal state and are all alone vs the Afar federal state. One sub clan can’t fight an entire state, which is why from Moyale to Sitti, Somalis have been losing land.

Lol, that's your main takeaway? Hahaha, I've been giving my take on what people from there feel/believe. As far as Jarsos, if you read through the thread it was never "they are scum because they are Oromo" or that we are perfect (there've been clashes provoked/initiated by both sides in the past, but nothing of this scale in recent years), but rather the role of the Oromo state, that's making the relationship between the two clans worse. And I've already said that I won't hold grudged against somalis that sides with them, many times here... Lmao at "Daroods are 100% pathological liars", your claims becomes invalid when you view an entire big clan with you prejudice, I'm not shocked if you view your clan as holy...
It is unfortunately true, Darods tend to be pathological liars they've been lying on things I know for certain, I mever believe them unless Im sure it is true. Btw I didn't read your other posts because you come off as a larper.

Regarding the first bolded part, I've mentioned in almost of all of my posts here, that this is no different from what's happened between somalis, in which there are disagreements, incidents, clashes etc. There's no denial to this.

The second bolded part, the problems where smaller before, when we both under the same region in K5. Now that we fall under two states, with each being majority on one side and the other minority on the other side, and now the role of each state has a greater importance now.

The third bolded part, I've never said that we were innocent. Our disagreements has always prevailed. However, I mentioned earlier that once Jinacsani left in 2004, Abdi Iley felt threated by the remaining Jarsos, that he put certain restrictions, as our disagreements continued, to them it felt like us + DDS against them.

So now that, Abdi Iley is gone, and they have the backing of Oromia, the role is the opposite. Not only this, but include the expanding of Oromia. There are many examples as proofs, like with the dam being built by Oromia on DDS land without any local support. Hope at least this is clear.

Now that DDS is not paying any attention, there's an unequal balance. Hence, where the problems is coming from. Also previously we had 2 strongmen controlling each state, now the role of DDS admin is diminishing in this context. This so called project is displacing us from our land. During the 2017-2018, when it was at its worst both of us were forced to leave our areas. Can't believe you still don't get the message here.

It is unfortunately true, Darods tend to be pathological liars they've been lying on things I know for certain, I mever believe them unless Im sure it is true. Btw I didn't read your other posts because you come off as a larper.

Larper?!!!? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA, what a loser. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Id always support Daarood over Oromo but Jaarso are not Oromo. I'm neutral not partaking in this demonisation campaign against them.

Don't you think that came as a surprise to us after living together for so long of them being Oromo? Again, when you see it with your own eyes, you will realize it. If possible, go visit there and it won't be just talking point of their identity. Again, this will just be more evident with time, so I'll be patient. However, this is not all Jarsos as I've stated, but the majority does identify as Oromo, whether you want to see it or not...

In the end, their identity is not even, of any importance anyways. We just want a solution, where both communities are satisfied with. That both regional states respects. No one is going anywhere. So we might as well, get along ASAP.

Last edited:
It is not a Jarso vs Geri conflict. The Somali federal state abandoned the Geri, whilst the Jarso have the backing of the Oromo federal state. Just like Ciise have been abandoned by the Somali federal state and are all alone vs the Afar federal state. One sub clan can’t fight an entire state, which is why from Moyale to Sitti, Somalis have been losing land.
Somali state is funded and controlled by Addis. Cagjar has no room for his own policies, Ethiopia will forever see Somalis as potential threat. Your problem is that you pin this failure to gain autonomy from Addis on Jaarso.
Don't you think that came as a surprise to us after living together for so long of them being Oromo? Again, when you see it with your own eyes, you will realize it. If possible, go visit there and it won't be just talking point of their identity. Again, this will just be more evident with time, so I'll be patient. However, this is not all Jarsos as I've stated, but the majority does identify as Oromo, whether you want to see it or not...

In the end, their identity is not even, of any importance anyways. We just want a solution, where both communities are satisfied with. That both regional states respects. No one is going anywhere. So we might as well, get along ASAP.
From what I gather Jarso are between a rock and hard place. But we will see.

Awd

Araabi

The Hawiye in Sitti currently have very good relations with the Nole Oromo. The only recent conflicts the Gugundhabe and Karanle Hawiye have had have been with the Ciise. Recently the Hawiye ex governor of Meiso was arrested by the Ciise majority administration and just recently released. Don't trust this fake news about Somalinimo it doesn't exist and it never existed. The Jarso are in conflict with the Geri and the Geri alone. When I read threads like this it makes me laugh at the low quality propaganda and lies that are spewed. The Jarso are a Somali clan, whether or not they have Dir or Oromo origins is irrelevant. They have been native to the Somali Region for over 300 years. They're suldaan was crowned in Hargeisa. They're Somali to the core.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Hawiye in Sitti currently have very good relations with the Nole Oromo. The only recent conflicts the Gugundhabe and Karanle Hawiye have had have been with the Ciise. Recently the Hawiye ex governor of Meiso was arrested by the Ciise majority administration and just recently released. Don't trust this fake news about Somalinimo it doesn't exist and it never existed. The Jarso are in conflict with the Geri and the Geri alone. When I read threads like this it makes me laugh at the low quality propaganda and lies that are spewed. The Jarso are a Somali clan, whether or not they have Dir or Oromo origins is irrelevant. They have been native to the Somali Region for over 300 years. They're suldaan was crowned in Hargeisa. They're Somali to the core.

Jaarso are Somalized Oromo. They were allowed by the Geri garaad to farm what was Geri grazing land. He made them his serfs and they would pay a third of their harvest to him. They are not Somali, nor are they native to the land.

They are out and out Oromo, and you can see it in their facial features oftentimes.

Hamzza

VIP
Jaarso are Somalized Oromo. They were allowed by the Geri garaad to farm what was Geri grazing land. He made them his serfs and they would pay a third of their harvest to him. They are not Somali, nor are they native to the land.

They are out and out Oromo, and you can see it in their facial features oftentimes.
The Oromo clan of Jaarso were subordinate to the ancient Somali clan of Geri Koombe for more than 300 years and as a result of that, they were Islamized and Somalized by them.
IMG_20230122_101512.jpg

Garaad diinle

 
In the 1920s-1930 french missionaries named françois azais and roger chambard were gathering oral stories about harla. They interviewed a oromo man from the ala barento. The man doesn't live in tuuli-guuled or Jinacsani. He told them about an oral story well known to his people.

What is interesting in the story is that oromo knew the land as the land of geri and that even jinacsani was part of the geri land but now that city were brought to the hands of the oromo region.

iiVP8fR.png

Awd

Araabi

Even the Geri were considered Oromo by the British in studies of populations in this specific region. According to Pankhurst and I M Lewis many Somali clans were classified as Oromo due to their proficiency of the Oromo language and the consequence of Oromo becoming the lingua franca of Hararghe region. Oromo is a very loose term that doesn't inly refer to an ethnicity. It could refer to Oromo by origin and/or Oromo by culture which is why Oromos are a very heterogeneous population. There are many Somalis who have become Oromized but are ethnically Somali. Both the Geri and Jarso are Somali but sometimes they would be classified as Oromo as you can see here. Even the Hawiye in Oromia/Hararghe were classified as Oromo only because they speak Oromo as a first language but they're all Somalis.

Screenshot_20230122_140221_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Wallahi I’m telling the truth gurre are originally from jarar or fafaan they came to arsi for help they are newcomers they even know this themselves cmon man
Listen buddy this is exactly what expansionist parrot at a daily bases and that's why we have border clashes. Here is a funny fact hararge is originally somali did you know that? Heck you are somali in origin and yet live in bale.

Trending

Latest posts