Somali restaurants becoming more liberal ( separation of business and masjid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
These niggaz have installed a urinal stand ...

First ever in a somali restaurant

( not a restaurant that rented the building..I'm talking about people that builded from scratch )

What's next? A bar section ?

S

Shamis

In London some restaurants have separate seating areas for men and women. Men will open their mouths wide open and gawp at women with such exaggeration that it puts me off my food. I leave before the waiter comes and encases me in a bespoke box with those room dividers. I wish they had a bar section, it would end secret drinking which leads to alcoholism.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The segregation needs to end. Somali restaurants and establishments needs to get with the times. Even Turkish and Lebanse restaurants are allowing men and women to sit together and eat. I'm tired of going to non Somali restaurants with female relatives and even female friends. I want to support Somali establishments but they still behind the times.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wtf are you talking about? You can sit with your female relatives in the women's section in Somali restaurants even if you're a grown man, at least in North America. Never heard of relatives having to sit in different parts of a Somali restaurant because of gender.

Bielsa

VIP
Wtf are you talking about? You can sit with your female relatives in the women's section in Somali restaurants even if you're a grown man, at least in North America. Never heard of relatives having to sit in different parts of a Somali restaurant because of gender.

What's the point of having segregation if males can just sit amongst women in their section?

Over here most Somali restaurants are heavily male oriented, and many even men only.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
What's the point of having segregation if males can just sit amongst women in their section?

Over here most Somali restaurants are heavily male oriented, and many even men only.
Where I live we have more so the men's section and a family section. You can take your wife and kids or go with your female relatives to the family (woman's) section. There's a men's get together fadhi ku dirir/maqaayad section and a family friendly section. No Saudi style segregation though.

S

Shamis

The segregation needs to end. Somali restaurants and establishments needs to get with the times. Even Turkish and Lebanse restaurants are allowing men and women to sit together and eat. I'm tired of going to non Somali restaurants with female relatives and even female friends. I want to support Somali establishments but they still behind the times.

Turks and Lebanese in the UK are very liberal, they're the go to places after a drunken night out. Weird how they're honor killers and fajiisto in the rest of Europe and in their countries.

We have three reer magaal spots in London, probably Britain and they're doing the best. The rest are owned by wadaads or frequented by their loyal odeyaal crowd and they will even cover their windows and call it a social club - those are male only. How that lotmake money I'll never know, they must be selling khat.

I can tell you that 75% of turks and lebs don't give a shit about religion. There arebars and strip clubs in Turkey and lebanon, normal no one says anything

Where I live we have more so the men's section and a family section. You can take your wife and kids or go with your female relatives to the family (woman's) section. There's a men's get together fadhi ku dirir/maqaayad section and a family friendly section. No Saudi style segregation though.
I think there is no need to separate genders at restaurants because cunto lee la cunaa right? And eating is not something to be ashamed of lol.

I honestly only get takeaway from Somali restaurants unless I'm visiting or I have martii. Because Somali men stare and stare and stare.

Bielsa

VIP
Turks and Lebanese in the UK are very liberal, they're the go to places after a drunken night out. Weird how they're honor killers and fajiisto in the rest of Europe and in their countries.

We have three reer magaal spots in London, probably Britain and they're doing the best. The rest are owned by wadaads or frequented by their loyal odeyaal crowd and they will even cover their windows and call it a social club - those are male only. How that lotmake money I'll never know, they must be selling khat.

Identical here in Denmark. Most Somali restaurants are basically an old boys social club, men only. I really don't get it.

menace

VIP
I think there is no need to separate genders at restaurants because cunto lee la cunaa right? And eating is not something to be ashamed of lol.

I understand shy it is necessary bc I know for a fact that I'll have thoughts watching a somali gorgeous girl eating and opening her mouth and closing.

@VicePrez ..bro here we sit with our female family members or associates ...it kind of makes no sense to me cause Ya I fasaxay naagahan kale?

I honestly only get takeaway from Somali restaurants unless I'm visiting or I have martii. Because Somali men stare and stare and stare.
I know they do stare a lot specially if you go alone. I think the reason is they are not used to girls eating at somali restaurants.

menace

VIP

:damn::deadrose::deadpeter:How do you honestly feel? Like a piece of meet ? Do you feel like you about trip?

Bielsa

VIP
I know they do stare a lot specially if you go alone. I think the reason is they are not used to girls eating at somali restaurants.

Do Somali men also stare if they see you having lunch at Subway or one of these other cadaan establishments?

menace

VIP
In some Somali restaurants there is family section for those complaining about not being allowed to sit with their
relatives.

This is not the case in Columbus..

Also ...savannah and Nomad in London is mixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.