Somali restaurants becoming more liberal ( separation of business and masjid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn::deadrose::deadpeter:How do you honestly feel? Like a piece of meet ? Do you feel like you about trip?

Very self-conscious and wishing I owned an indho-shareer.

On their own maybe. But it's not taboo for women to be out eating with their husbands, or brothers, or cousins. Not to my knowledge anyway..

I mostly go out with my female friends, if I'm not with family. I think if you're caught at it too often you develop a reputation.

Do Somali men also stare if they see you having lunch at Subway or one of these other cadaan establishments?
I rarely see somalis in general at cadaan restaurants so I can't comment on that. Plus there aren't many somalis where I live at.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This is not the case in Columbus..

Also ...savannah and Nomad in London is mixed...
Why are you always lying about Columbus bro? African paradise doesn't have a family section? Calanley doesn't have a family section? Hamdi doesn't have a family section? There's a family section in most Somali restaurants in Columbus. The ones that don't have a family section are too small to have one or they were originally makhaaxi that were later expanded into restaurants.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Why are you always lying about Columbus bro? African paradise doesn't have a family section? Calanley doesn't have a family section? Hamdi doesn't have a family section? There's a family section in most Somali restaurants in Columbus. The ones that don't have a family section are too small to have one or they were originally makhaaxi that were later expanded into restaurants.

Walahi African paradise has family section and Hamdi has it too...I was just there..that's why I created this topic

They are smart if they have urinal stands. Ever been inside a Somali Makhaayad? Its disgusting.

No one would sit down in that.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I rarely see somalis in general at cadaan restaurants so I can't comment on that. Plus there aren't many somalis where I live at.

If you live in MN there are tons of Somalis everywhere. I once went to a cabin in Duluth for my nonsomali friend's birthday weekend, we went for a walk and guess who I saw walking the trails, bunch of Somalis including old ladies. I was flabbergasted. Smh

Q

Queen Carawelo

I mostly go out with my female friends, if I'm not with family. I think if you're caught at it too often you develop a reputation.

Arghh you're so right. Why do they stare? I've noticed they even signal each other and stare. I sometimes tell myself that I'm a very famous person and those Somali men are the paparazzi, and I flip my hair, then the waiter looks at me weird and says naa are you alright, why are you flipping your hair randomly? :coolphone:

If people are really staring at you Idol, than it means u are stunner, a real looker.

Take it as a compliment. There are plenty of ugly chicks that don't get looked at.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If people are really staring at you Idol, than it means u are stunner, a real looker.

Take it as a compliment. There are plenty of ugly chicks that don't get looked at.

Games you're actually being nice? Are pigs flying?

I am really in a good mood 2night, because I have date with a very beautiful young Xalimo i have been talking to on the Internet for couple of months now.

Don't know if to take her to Olive Gardens or Ihop.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I am really in a good mood 2night, because I have date with a very beautiful young Xalimo i have been talking to on the Internet for couple of months now.

Olive Garden and IHOP seems basic.

If I were you, I would save up some money, games no offense but do you work? If so, buy a nice suit, make a reservation to an upscale restaurant. Make sure to tell the host that it's your first date, they will either give you free dessert or top of the line food. After dinner, take her on a romantic walk, talk to her, be honest and open but don't tell her all of your secrets.

If she's a ratchet person then take her to Panda Express.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Biyaha kulul ma isla cabi doontaan..

Games, bro you cool peoples .. I'm gonna help you out ..listen, you can take her to a better restaurant than Olive Garden while using less..go download Groupon app ...I'm gonna check some deals for you right now..DC right ?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I will give some advice.

This xalimo you're going on a date with from the Internet has a 70% shot of being a catfish,don't get your hopes up.

Also go to rehab before you do irreparably damage your liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.