Somali restaurants becoming more liberal ( separation of business and masjid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idol,

I agree. But there are so many places to eat that aren't Applebee's and don't require a reservation.

SS,

Yeah, he's finished. She's already telling him how the relationship is going to go.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Grabbing coffee would be a better alternative than a diner that reminds you of meeting place in breaking bad.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Speaking of dates. What was the worst date or should I say coffee date you've been to? :jgjrrmx:

Idol,

I went out to eat once in Toronto but when I tried paying for it my card was declined because i forgot to call my bank before I left the country. It was a little embarrassing initially.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Idol,

I went out to eat once in Toronto but when I tried paying for it my card was declined because i forgot to call my bank before I left the country. It was a little embarrassing initially.

How did it worked out ?...that is a heart-attack giver

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idol,

That isn't bad, you were in a different Country.

Menace,

I called my bank and verified the charge, then asked the waitress to try again.

Idol,

Yeah, but still, most people only see the fact that your card is declined.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A friend asked me to tag along to meet up with a guy friend. She wasn't interested in him. In fact, she was seriously talking to someone else. I guess she was of the opinion that he was in the friendzone. So, she brought me along to make it less awkward. (I don't see how that worked). I won't lie he was fine, but not my type. When we got there he was accompanied with a guy friend of his too. Me and my friend looked at each other confused. We got kawaaled into a double blind date, unbeknownst to us. My friend strategically sat me across from lover boy, as a distraction. While she had a bland conversation with his friend. What did we get ourselves into, is what we asked on the car ride home.:williamswtf:

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

Screw: hopefully she was there when you straightened things out.

Sophie: that was beyond awkward.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Games,
Take her to a Somali makhayad hilib ari and bariis feeraha iskala dhaca and call it a night. The next morning take her to the same makhayad for breakfast. Order a round of canjeelo/beer or canjeelo/odkac. :drakegrin:Trust me fam she will be blowing your phone after that.:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.