Somali restaurants becoming more liberal ( separation of business and masjid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Idol,

Waxaas waa daqan gaaleed. Give the guy a better advice.
What do you mean dhaqan galeed?

He said he was excited about taking her out and I told him not to take her on a basic date.

What would you tell him then mister?

Thanks Idol, yea i work and do have suits.

But who the hell wears a suit to a date? That's reer baadiyo nimo.

A little about her. She is 20 or 21, Sophomore in college and studies Biology or Chemistry, o forgot which one.

We have talked on Skype and is very beautiful Mansha Allah.

She come to the US when she was 2 3yrs old from Nairobi with her family.

She wears the Hijab and very well spoken.

Even though we have seen each on Video, i am still lil nervous about the encounter.

I have been honest with her to some extent, but never really opened up to her.

She knows this and she said jockingly, maybe I'll come out of my shell tomorrow and tell her everything.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Games:...

Got a good deal for you ...Tokyo japan steak house ( food will be prepared before your eyes..2 people for $17 on a $30 worth food..

Idol,

I would tell him not to do anything he wouldn't do regularly. Also, it's a first date, he doesn't need to treat it like a 20th anniversary date. Coffee is good enough.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Games: she's a hijabi? I hope you are honest with her about your hobbies.

Menace: you're so cheap. 17 dollars for 2 people? Smh. Cheapskate.

Thanks Menace, i am not really trying to impress, and she told me she would be very comfortable in a middle class restaurant settings.

I looked around Groupon and found some good deals for both OG and IHOP.

Q

Queen Carawelo

The_screw: There's a difference between coffee date and dinner date.

If he really likes her then what's wrong with him taking her to an upscale restaurant.

menace

VIP
Games: she's a hijabi? I hope you are honest with her about your hobbies.

Menace: you're so cheap. 17 dollars for 2 people? Smh. Cheapskate.

Your reer mudug idiocy is showing it's ugly head now. You know nothing. The guy is not spending $17. She can eat all she wants ..y'all can both use $50 in total but in reality he will pay $37...why refuse a 30% discount ..I mean why ..it's wise thing to do

Q

Queen Carawelo

Your reer mudug idiocy is showing it's ugly head now. You know nothing. The guy is not spending $17. She can eat all she wants ..y'all can both use $50 in total but in reality he will pay $37...why refuse a 30% discount ..I mean why ..it's wise thing to do
I'm not reer Mudug. I just have an expensive taste. :banderas:

But seriously groupon is a lie.

menace

VIP
Thanks Menace, i am not really trying to impress, and she told me she would be very comfortable in a middle class restaurant settings.

I looked around Groupon and found some good deals for both OG and IHOP.

Waar nacasyahow first impression count ..women are lovers of expensive things, she might even excuse your khamri habits if you take her to a nice high restaurant ..I suggest you take her to the Japanese restaurant ..use the groupon...when it's time to pay and get the check ..have the voucher on the screen ..put your phone in the check discreetly while usheekeyneysid

menace

VIP
I'm not reer Mudug. I just have an expensive taste. :banderas:

But seriously groupon is a lie.

Walahi it ain't ...my boy went to the DR with his coworker for all-inclusive airfare, 6 days at a resort and unending food, paragliding, snorkeling and boat exertion for $600

Idol,

It's a FIRST DATE! Who goes to fancy places that require dress codes and reservations on first dates? Also, he needs to be aware what he does on the first date is going to be the normal from here on out. By taking her to an upscale restaurant on the first date he is setting himself up in the long run as it becomes expected, hurting the relationship. Like I said, he just needs to be himself and not try to impress her, not do anything he wouldn't do normally.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idol,

It's a FIRST DATE! Who goes to fancy places that require dress codes and reservations on first dates? Also, he needs to be aware what he does on the first date is going to be the normal from here on out. By taking her to an upscale restaurant on the first date he is setting himself up in the long run as it becomes expected, hurting the relationship. Like I said, he just needs to be himself and not try to impress her, not do anything he wouldn't do normally.
If he doesn't try to impress her then what's the point of going on a date.

Different strokes for different folks. All I know is, I would slap the crap out of a man who comes to me with Applebee's or Somali restaurant bs on a first date. First impression is everything, especially if they never met or were never friends.

Good luck games.

menace

VIP
If he doesn't try to impress her then what's the point of going on a date.

Different strokes for different folks. All I know is, I would slap the crap out of a man who comes to me with Applebee's or Somali restaurant bs on a first date. First impression is everything, especially if they never met or were never friends.

Good luck games.

Il take you to your top top top restaurant ..waa noo balan

Idol,

That is a very good advice but it seems Games is too late for that now, seeing his post above and I quote "she told me she would be very comfortable in a middle class restaurant settings." He already set himself up as she already got her hopes up so if he backtracks now then he is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts