Somali unity is a joke: Somalia to unite with Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti forming a United Horn

Do you want the Horn Nation to become a reality?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somali unity is a joke. never going to happen. unless we join these neighbouring horn countries. by uniting with them we get the galbeed region back. A United horn will pave a path to a better Somali future.

View attachment 193381

While united we will be > 30 mil and will a powerful ethnic group of the Horn Nation. The horn nation also has access to both the red sea and the Indian ocean, giving us the potential to become a major global trade player.
Your logic is terribly flawed. According to your mindset, as Somalis, who have a lot in common, can't be united, they should unite with a further set of people most of who they share nothing with?

pirater

the sea
VIP
Your logic is terribly flawed. According to your mindset, as Somalis, who have a lot in common, can't be united, they should unite with a further set of people most of who they share nothing with?
Yes you're starting to get it

it will be a decentralised country. with the benefit of more trade and power.

Imagine saying all this and having the ETHIOPIAN FLAG as the chosen flag for the new state.

Walahi I will never allow such bottom tier, primitive behaviour to allow those 5ft Ethiopians take any part of Somalia. What have we BECOME.

pirater

the sea
VIP
Imagine saying all this and having the ETHIOPIAN FLAG as the chosen flag for the new state.

Walahi I will never allow such bottom tier, primitive behaviour to allow those 5ft Ethiopians take any part of Somalia. What have we BECOME.
Are you blind. do you need help. are you mentally all there. how is that the Ethiopian flag.

pirater

the sea
VIP
Decentralisation is not working for Somalia, doesn't really work for Ethiopia, why would it work in your confederacy with both of them?
I don't know. We'll make it work. all together it's more a union than a country. shared power and trade, but each "region" governs their own.

pirater

the sea
VIP
LLa

Nah you are a gaal and also claim since somalis cannot unite they should be ruled by a stinking xabashi.
youre so inferior that you believe xabeshis will rule over somalis. look at my thread. where did I mention xabeshis will rule over somalis. you're equating uniting as xabeshis ruling.

how am I gaal? what does this thread have to do with religion

youre so inferior that you believe xabeshis will rule over somalis. look at my thread. where did I mention xabeshis will rule over somalis. you're equating uniting as xabeshis ruling.

how am I gaal? what does this thread have to do with religion
I dont want any thing with a filthy xabashi.

Why do you want to form a confederation with xabashi oo gajeysan.

You are the one that is inferior and your reasoning to chose a xabashi confederation is because you think they will.manage somalis.
Well you can go and join that aids confederation.

pirater

the sea
VIP
I dont want any thing with a filthy xabashi.

Why do you want to form a confederation with xabashi oo gajeysan.

You are the one that is inferior and your reasoning to chose a xabashi confederation is because you think they will.manage somalis.
Well you can go and join that aids confederation.
where did I say they will manage somalis. just read through the thread.

Somalia becoming a state would be an absolute cuck for them, especially if they're not the ones in control.

Attachments

• 1625874100385.png
    1625874100385.png
    484.8 KB · Views: 93

Trending

Latest posts