Somali women are superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We are superior than any other race or ethnicity. I love when madow women hate on our skin and hair, and I love when cadaan chicks get envy of our caramel tanned skin. Indhoyars are envious of our height (5'6 is like a basketball player to indho yars). Mexican chicks are envious of our booty. We are all multilingual, Somali women are the force behind Somali people, every house hold the mom is the super woman. Education is our forte, stunting on hoes are our past time activities. I thank the day Allah swt chose me to be a Somali woman. Every man on this planet want Somali women. Yes we do have some ratchet xalimos, we would all be boring if we didn't have few crazy ones, I also appreciate those xalimos, they do what they want when they want. If you look the word independent in the dictionary its describing Somali women.

May Allah swt bless our Somali mothers.

:rejoice::rejoice:

Last edited:
In general, because of Somali phenotype that are unique to them, and all ethnic groups across the world being represented in the Somali look(from dark skin tone to facial features that cut cross ethnicities), Somali women are good looking. They are what a female should be, look like a female.

Superiority though is based on conduct not on looks. Looks are what gets you attention you need to bank on at first, but from there if your attitude sucks, your looks are no use.

Gibiin-Udug

In general, because of Somali phenotype that are unique to them, and all ethnic groups across the world being represented in the Somali look, Somali women are good looking. They are what a female should be, look like a female.
They look what Females should look like? :comeon:

Oooops I thought bahal wrote the comment.

Have you read all my posts? Thanks for the compliment. And looking like a female, talking like a female when you are a female is quite attractive. Imagine a woman with hot looks but with the voice of a man? She would have to keep quite for me to enjoy her. Which is not complete fun if you know what I mean.

Gibiin-Udug

Have you read all my posts? Thanks for the compliment. And looking like a female, talking like a female when you are a female is quite attractive. Imagine a woman with hot looks but with the voice of a man? She would have to keep quite for me to enjoy her. Which is not complete fun if you know what I mean.
I didn't read your nick, I thought you were another member called bahal. You could clearly see I called you bahal as in his nick. My bad!

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
There are good looking people and ugly looking people in every ethnicity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh, and you ain't shit
:camby:

I am not made of glass and shatter at the slightest joke or even insult online, so be yourself in replies to me. I want yourself without pretense ;) No apologies necessary. Don't take the fun away.

Gibiin-Udug

I am not made of class and shutter at the slightest joke or even insult online, so be yourself in replies to me. I want yourself without pretense ;) No apologies necessary. Don't take the fun away.
It wasn't a pretense on my part. I really thought you were a member who goes by the nick Bahal.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Your existence ain't shit, you self hating bish.
How am I a self hater?

Habesha girls are better anyways

ethiopian3.jpg

ethiopiangirl3.jpg

Reiko, may be he is a fan and is trying to express that fondness of you with insults directed at Somali females. Calling yourself Khathead is a giveaway to one's pothead status, but hey, may be if you tried a little nicety, he might change his attitude towards you.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Reiko, may be he is a fan and is trying to express that fondness of you with insults directed at Somali females. Calling yourself Khathead is a giveaway to one's pothead status, but hey, may be if you tried a little nicety, he might change his attitude towards you.
f*ck are you on about, simp nigga

Btw, Reiko, usually people who feel inferior espouse the most negative about others. So, you being a Somali female, with the undisputed queen ship in all areas female should not be riled up by Khathead. See his Avatar, I bet he doesn't even know that frog is used by White supremacists who look down on brown people like Khathead :)

That would be enough to discredit him and shut him out of your blessed attention sphere.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Btw, Reiko, usually people who feel inferior espouse the most negative about others. So, you being a Somali female, with the undisputed queen ship in all areas female should not be riled up by Khathead. See his Avatar, I bet he doesn't even know that frog is used by White supremacists who look down on brown people like Khathead :)

That would be enough to discredit him and shut him out of your blessed attention sphere.
pepe has been around far longer. Stop reading the Hillary's fucked news pieces. They are trying to ruin his image to get at Trump

Of course it predates Hillary and people came to learn like you did perhaps during elections. You can pull up from their websites to test the veracity of the fact. In any case, a man's tongue(his speech/writing in this case) is a window to his intellect. Keep that in mind and write accordingly. Verbally assailing a Somali girl online gives low impressions about you. Assuming you are of Somali descent yourself and value your being as a such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts