Somali women are superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
It's not dick riding when you agree with someone :stopit:
Get out of your bubble

Bubble? I am not the one trying to tell women what they should or should not wear. That is a woman choice, not yours. So I suggest you and your girlfriend should stay out of female affairs. Your opinion does not matter in this subject matter.:ivers:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
You acting like you're on your period abaayo Macaaney sonkorey malabey please calm down & control your composure sweery.
Don't you ever call me sweety again you
:birdman:

Act like a man and do not concern yourself with what a woman chooses to wear. Stupid people should be seen not heard.
I'm not bossing anyone around, I just gave my opinion ''Okay, we get it you believe that Ethiopian women are hot and you are entitled to your own opinion.''

@Burhan You are @Mercury 's alt right?

Yannie

I'm not bossing anyone around, I just gave my opinion ''Okay, we get it you believe that Ethiopian women are hot and you are entitled to your own opinion.''

You told me to go wear a hijab instead. Did you forget? Shut your face.

Yannie

Not meant for you, just a general comment. I don't even know what you are wearing

Okay, this comment is for you and all the other men who think what a women wears is their concern: WHAT A WOMEN CHOOSES TO WEAR IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Is that clear to you? Good.

VixR

Veritas
The average Ethiopian man in the US is superior to average Somali man. Shoot me.

Inquring minds will say it's bc we're mostly a refugee population, but that doesn't explain it :zhqjlmx:

The average Ethiopian man in the US is superior to average Somali man. Shoot me.

Inquring minds will say it's bc we're mostly a refugee population, but that doesn't explain it :zhqjlmx:
Yh, it probably is the refugee problem. A lot of somali males are starting to do well... I've noticed that children born of refugees, particularly males tend not to do as well as the women. :cosbyhmm:

that excuse can't be used forever. most Somalis have been in the west for more than 20 years and that is more than enough time to learn the language and get your shit together. instead the majority would rather do jack shit and blame their laziness on their refugee status.

if we are being honest somalis dont come to the west to improve themselves. they all want the free money. if you spend a week in somalia all that comes out of their mouth is ceydh this ceydh that. if you set out to get welfare money and come to the west, once you receive it why even bother doing anything else.
the laziness has nothing to do with our refugee sttus, its just something that is fundamentally wrong with somalis. i'm even compelled to believe that there is some truth to the IQ of 68. maybe that would explain things.

hopefully the west can completely scrap benefits so they would be forced to work.

Last edited:
I wonder

Why are some hostile here? it is not like people know each other personally and what someone writes carries too much weight, so it is better not to get personal for any reason. If you got bright ideas to share, do so, if you have to defend a cause, be eloquent in the defense so others can see the superiority in your logic. There is no need to get personal. I signed up to kill time today and had been writing on commute, at work earlier and now at home though am ready for gaming.

Chill out guys, it is not worth getting worked over someone's immaturity. sometimes letting an insult stand makes greater point than responding to it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

Ethiopian guys are manlets with beak noses

KhatHead, I know of the mercury news website. What of it and why ask?

Another point to make, second generation is doing better than the earlier wave of Somali immigrants in the early 1990s in USA. It will improve with the experiences gained and community activism. You don't judge a group of people by their eldest who had no opportunities to take advantage of the system. They provided a space for the younger generation to thrive. Some will always fail due to life style choices, many succeeded and am one of them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Calm down sweery & please regain your composure I'm sure you would look good in a g string if you're not fond of the jilbaab :chrisfreshhah:

BTW, females do better in most of America in terms of education and work. They are the majority of the work force and I see more women than men everywhere. May be their numbers is a telling story and females outnumber males in today's world. I can tell you, it is not only Somali females outperforming Somali males, it is females of all groups outperforming their relative males.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's no reasoning with these Ayan hersi types I say fight fire with Fire to hell with them :pacspit:

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
BTW, females do better in most of America in terms of education and work. They are the majority of the work force and I see more women than men everywhere. May be their numbers is a telling story and females outnumber males in today's world. I can tell you, it is not only Somali females outperforming Somali males, it is females of all groups outperforming their relative males.

If you say things like that, you'll be seen as a troll here.

Great idea! only it benefits no one. If you listen to the most extreme individuals, even deluded beings, they make a point. Whether their point is valid or not is not even important. Always the reasonable and the good stand out among a crowd of undesirables. Fighting fire with fire results in total burn out. Sometimes you let their unsophisticated opinions and outright biases speak for themselves. they have no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts