Somali women are superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The old generation of Somali women are hard body, resilient, perservering they can endure whatever the world throws at them by he who holds my soul in his hand I have nothing but unconditional love for those women. They're indeed far superior to any other women word is bond.

The old generation of Somali women are hard body, resilient, perservering they can endure whatever the world throws at them by he who holds my soul in his hand I have nothing but unconditional love for those women. They're indeed far superior to any other women word is bond.

Indeed. But who says those qualities can not be handed down to today's generation of Somali females? I am biased towards Somalis who are born and raised in Somalia proper generally, but still, we can do our best to mold the unfortunates born in the west by keeping them in the fold so we can forge them into that exemplary generation they descended from? That or they will be lost to others. Somalis back home won't be hurt by the loss for sure, but some things are better than the alternative.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Indeed. But who says those qualities can not be handed down to today's generation of Somali females? I am biased towards Somalis who are born and raised in Somalia proper generally, but still, we can do our best to mold the unfortunates born in the west by keeping them in the fold so we can forge them into that exemplary generation they descended from? That or they will be lost to others. Somalis back home won't be hurt by the loss for sure, but some things are better than the alternative.

Those born in the west are just as exposed as the ones in Somalia. Find one Somali in the west and you are bound to find 100 others within range. It's whether or not they choose to want to learn their culture or not.

Not even two pages in before it all descended into chaos
clear.png
:icon lol:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
What truth? Ethiopian/Eritrean women are hot, they don't need a jilbab woman to tell them otherwise

Okay, we get it you believe that Ethiopian women are hot and you are entitled to your own opinion. The jilbab has nothing to do with this topic. That jilbab comment is not cute its petty grow up.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
There are good looking people and ugly looking people in every ethnicity. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh, and you ain't shit
:camby:
I agree, good point. I guess it's fine for some to act superior to others, but get offended when they're told they're inferior. Collectivist :Sutehja: Individualism :nvjpqts:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Okay, we get it you believe that Ethiopian women are hot and you are entitled to your own opinion. The jilbab has nothing to do with this topic. That jilbab comment is not cute its petty grow up.
I will degrade the jilbab/burqa everywhere I go. Go wear a hijab instead

The jilbab makes me want the not so obvious more, like what is under that hood. We are curious beings so what is hidden and prevented always feels more enticing. When I look at the bikini clad woman with her curves and beauty on display for my joy, one of two things happen, pursue or not. Curiosity dies with ease of availability. But the one with the layer of clothing on her beauty makes me respect the ownership and exclusiveness she put and took for her looks, she makes a little harder to get. So, she got more appeal through her actions by comparison.

Not that I would ignore a Beau in tights. Just man explaining myself Lol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A girl in a jilbaab is like an oyster preserving a rear pearl like a mystery what's underneath it :banderas: she's for your eyes only wallahi blessed are those girls who guard their beauty :ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm a man you gay , why in the world would I wear a jilbab? I like Somali girls, but not the ones entirely covered up
You acting like you're on your period abaayo Macaaney sonkorey malabey please calm down & control your composure sweery.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The jilbab makes me want the not so obvious more, like what is under that hood. We are curious beings so what is hidden and prevented always feels more enticing. When I look at the bikini clad woman with her curves and beauty on display for my joy, one of two things happen, pursue or not. Curiosity dies with ease of availability. But the one with the layer of clothing on her beauty makes me respect the ownership and exclusiveness she put and took for her looks, she makes a little harder to get. So, she got more appeal through her actions by comparison.

Not that I would ignore a Beau in tights. Just man explaining myself Lol.
When I see a thing is dressed scantily clad wallahi it's all lust there's nothing else there whatsoever whereas when a sister is dressed modestly it's like I want to get to know her character, her personality her family :banderas: blessed are the girls who have self respect & protect their beauty from prying perverted eyes.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I just feel there's less now, I do agree they still exist but they're rear. We living in a time where everyone copies each other with the media it's like monkey see monkey do but by he who holds my soul in his hand if I was to ever find one wallahi I would cherish her & elevate her show her unconditional looooof beerka iyo laabka weliba xaabadka bradar you don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts