Somali women: How often do you get approached IRL?

Women only: How often do Somali men approach you IRL? (Excluding online)

• Never

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Maybe once or twice a year

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 3-5 times a year

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Around once a month

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Whenever I go out someone usually approaches me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
Sis, these guys don't care. They simply want to age shame women. Simple as. Everyone knows 30 year old women are able to have healthy babies, yet all of a sudden every Faraaxs wants to act like they are some sort of biology expert. I don't even understand why they even care.

But a large 2014 study based on Swedish medical records hinted that the odds of autism among children born to fathers older than 45 are about 75 percent higher than for children born to fathers in their early 20s.

What I find crazy is that some Faraaxs love to talk about health risks of older women carrying children. However, there is more of autism risk for older men due to the quality of their sperm. There is in fact more conclusive evidence.

Like I said, these guys don't give a shit about science or facts. Its simply a way for them to chat shit.
Even if it's 75% higher the chances would still be very low.

Why's no one talking about Khaleej born Somalis who grow up is small towns. Holy shit they need therapy from all that gender segregation. Robotic, weirdos acting funny in the presence of attractive lady. They experience a mixture of respect, fear & lust all at the same time spazzing out of control when a girl shows some interest.

Fobs are smooth killers with sky high confidence & excellent communication skills.

Men, please stay clear, your opinions are not wanted on this one, thanks.

So Somali women of SS, can you share how often Somali guys approach you IRL? I am strictly excluding online conversations. Just in real life when you're out and about.

I've kind of notice a lot of Somali are a bit timid and not assertive, not all of course but a lot. And it seems to be the same in different countries. Just curious how women see it.
Never or once in a year. I blame my resting face 🤣

I see what you mean, but I think men approach who they like period.
If you mean put together as in a woman who respects herself it's very true. Men are more likely to approach women who put themselves out eg wearing less clothes etc
if a xaliimo is wearing abayad and headscarf most faraxs apart from fobs wouldn't approach her as much as gabadh madax qaawan in sarwaal.

More like, she’s wearing a dress, makeup, heels, and a scarf (maybe, maybe not) and looks very good. Most men say that they wouldn’t approach her because they think she’s taken, or wouldn’t be interested in him. Hence why you’ll hear girls say that it’s when they look bummy that they get the most male attraction.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
320549F1-E473-434F-A577-BA90E2A35FD7.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts