Somali women: How often do you get approached IRL?

Women only: How often do Somali men approach you IRL? (Excluding online)

• Never

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Maybe once or twice a year

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 3-5 times a year

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Around once a month

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Whenever I go out someone usually approaches me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
Sis, these guys don't care. They simply want to age shame women. Simple as. Everyone knows 30 year old women are able to have healthy babies, yet all of a sudden every Faraaxs wants to act like they are some sort of biology expert. I don't even understand why they even care.

But a large 2014 study based on Swedish medical records hinted that the odds of autism among children born to fathers older than 45 are about 75 percent higher than for children born to fathers in their early 20s.

What I find crazy is that some Faraaxs love to talk about health risks of older women carrying children. However, there is more of autism risk for older men due to the quality of their sperm. There is in fact more conclusive evidence.

Like I said, these guys don't give a shit about science or facts. Its simply a way for them to chat shit.
Agreed. It still has to be said. Men lie, but science doesn’t. It’s why I’m weary of older guys (34+). I used to think older = mature but nope. They’re more of a headache and are set in their ways.

Don’t see what madow being drug dealers or pedophiles(btw there are plenty of Somali men guilty of both)has to do with pointing out that faraaxs stare? Besides why do you care since you find trannies hotter than biological women or as you put it “menstruating women”? Cajeeb.

And @mr steal your naag shouldn’t chip in either since according to him Somali women are 3rd rate.

Neither of you should be talking really! None of your biz whether I like or hate Somali, madow or jiin guys. Keep it moving weirdos.
:wtf::wtf::wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

This guy is more messed up than I thought. Its best he's weeded out of our community :sass2:

I stopped worrying about being approached in public when I saw fat, unattractive or basic ass women get approached easily. From then on when I saw that men are willing to stoop that low (no offence) I since then started to focus on myself only. Most of these guys have low standards ❌ 🤷🏽‍♀️

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lmao this is me.

Wait OP, are you referencing somali men or gaal men?

Somali men?
Almost never. Except one guy on the train but I think he was ethiopian.

Gaal men?
Happened consistently until I began to wear a hijab now they just stare. And the only time they have approached me, I was legit wearing a hoodie on so they didn't know I was a hijabi.

However I will say this: gaal men are very different in their approaches. Black men are very blunt and to the point. But non black approach by starting a random conversation and just being really nice to see if you are interested. Then they ask for your ig or something blah blah blah They aren't super talkative and nice to women they don't find attractive smh.

This is all pre covid obviously.
no men approaches me alhamdulilah and may it continue to be that way.

I’ve heard that men don’t approach a girl who looks really put together and dressed up, but will approach a girl that is wearing casual clothes, hair undone and no makeup.

Perhaps it’s because the latter girl is more attainable, while the first girl is more “intimidating.”

I’ve heard that men don’t approach a girl who looks really put together and dressed up, but will approach a girl that is wearing casual clothes, hair undone and no makeup.

Perhaps it’s because the latter girl is more attainable, while the first girl is more “intimidating.”

I see what you mean, but I think men approach who they like period.

Men, please stay clear, your opinions are not wanted on this one, thanks.

So Somali women of SS, can you share how often Somali guys approach you IRL? I am strictly excluding online conversations. Just in real life when you're out and about.

I've kind of notice a lot of Somali are a bit timid and not assertive, not all of course but a lot. And it seems to be the same in different countries. Just curious how women see it.

I'm almost never approached by somali guys, and I think it is because I don't have a single somali guy in my social circles, and I don't have that many somali friends. The only memory I have of a somali guy showing interest to me was in a school bus, Kenya, when I was 13. I am unsure about his age, though I thought he was a bit too old to be acting like that to me. He was awkward, asking me if I was an arab (he said I look like one... when I probably don't... is this some compliment I am too reer european to understand?) and kept asking me where i lived and shit, all with a strange grin on his face. Whenever I suspected I would cross paths with him at school I would actively avoid him.
I extremely rarely get approached by any man. I'm not quite sure if there's a concrete reason why. There is only so much introspection one can do, but from what I can gather from myself it can be from me being pretty shy, my way of dressing (hijab, skirt), and because I am a somali girl.

It doesn't upset me because it is frankly pretty chill. I'm too young to get married, so what's the use of dating now? And besides, I want to work on taking care of myself before I start wanting to be with someone. This "work" will include everything from building and gaining hobbies, working hard on school so that I can get a bachelors and master's inshallah, to working out and improving health-wise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean put together as in a woman who respects herself it's very true. Men are more likely to approach women who put themselves out eg wearing less clothes etc

Sis, these guys don't care. They simply want to age shame women. Simple as. Everyone knows 30 year old women are able to have healthy babies, yet all of a sudden every Faraaxs wants to act like they are some sort of biology expert. I don't even understand why they even care.

But a large 2014 study based on Swedish medical records hinted that the odds of autism among children born to fathers older than 45 are about 75 percent higher than for children born to fathers in their early 20s.

What I find crazy is that some Faraaxs love to talk about health risks of older women carrying children. However, there is more of autism risk for older men due to the quality of their sperm. There is in fact more conclusive evidence.

Like I said, these guys don't give a shit about science or facts. Its simply a way for them to chat shit.
This autism thing probably comes from the vaccin the kids receive at a young age, 60 year olds are giving birth to healthy kids back home🧐

reer

VIP

if a xaliimo is wearing abayad and headscarf most faraxs apart from fobs wouldn't approach her as much as gabadh madax qaawan in sarwaal.

Mozart

You need people like me

Do you ever read the studies you post ? The increase is relative. Literally in the paragraph below what you pasted, the author goes on to say :

‘Even so, the absolute chance of having a child with autism is low even for the oldest parents. The researchers in the 2017 study calculated that about 1.5 percent of children born to parents in their 20s will have autism, compared with about 1.58 percent of children born to parents in their 40s’.

Alluring

Sayonara
Instead of getting precarious over biological clocks, people need to worry about making sure that they are bringing children into a safe environment. You cannot control whether you can have children or not, that is up to Allah.

But, you can control what environment you raise your children in.

Trending

Latest posts