Somali women: How often do you get approached IRL?

Women only: How often do Somali men approach you IRL? (Excluding online)

• Never

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Maybe once or twice a year

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 3-5 times a year

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Around once a month

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Whenever I go out someone usually approaches me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
There’s nothing wrong with a woman marrying at 30. Most Somali guys fall apart at 30, and they know this. Hence why so many panic at 28 and marry at 29. There are plenty of Somali girls past 25 who are healthy, slim, beautiful and don’t even look their age.

Young girls of SSpot, don’t listen to this fella.
Keep lying to yourself, i can’t speak for all somali men, some do fall apart while others keep themselves up. What i do know for a fact tho is that the older you get (past 30) the less time you have to have more kids, if you don’t want kids or just 1 or 2 than that’s possible. don’t expect to have 3+ if your getting married at 30, unless u wanna clock in and have one kid adter another with no rest. men in the other hand, We can have kids 40+.

Keep lying to yourself, i can’t speak for all somali men, some do fall apart while others keep themselves up. What i do know for a fact tho is that the older you get (past 30) the less time you have to have more kids, if you don’t want kids or just 1 or 2 than that’s possible. don’t expect to have 3+ if your getting married at 30, unless u wanna clock in and have one kid adter another with no rest. men in the other hand, We can have kids 40+.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pump the brakes on your first statement. There are plenty of women who are willing to have many children for a man as long as his pockets are right. Your sister doesn’t = all women.
:whoa:

I'm talking on average. Look at the younger generation of Somalis. On average they have 2-4 kids.

I'm sure there are some that would love 8+ kids, but its becoming rarer and rarer unless they are fobs.

All Somali men do is stare, stare and stare some more.

Pot meet kettle, xalimos are just as bad. If I see a group of somali girls I cross the street or leave the area. On one occasion I nearly came to blows with a Farah over this, Somalis in general have a staring problem and are hyper aware when coming across other Somalis in public.

Pot meet kettle, xalimos are just as bad. If I see a group of somali girls I cross the street or leave the area. On one occasion I nearly came to blows with a Farah over this, Somalis in general have a staring problem and are hyper aware when coming across other Somalis in public.

I can't even argue against that. I really believe as Somalis we have a staring problem.

Difference is though, men are the ones that mostly meant to pursue women.

Yes, but women are still able to have 2+ kids at 30 though? Also, what do you get out of age shaming, especially considering a lot of Somali women do want to marry earlier?
Men also have biological clocks. Studies show the sperm quality drops at around 35.

Many are choosing to have 2-3 max. We’re tired of raising everyone else’s kids. 😭

Men also have biological clocks. Studies show the sperm quality drops at around 35.

Many are choosing to have 2-3 max. We’re tired of raising everyone else’s kids. 😭

Sis, these guys don't care. They simply want to age shame women. Simple as. Everyone knows 30 year old women are able to have healthy babies, yet all of a sudden every Faraaxs wants to act like they are some sort of biology expert. I don't even understand why they even care.

But a large 2014 study based on Swedish medical records hinted that the odds of autism among children born to fathers older than 45 are about 75 percent higher than for children born to fathers in their early 20s.

What I find crazy is that some Faraaxs love to talk about health risks of older women carrying children. However, there is more of autism risk for older men due to the quality of their sperm. There is in fact more conclusive evidence.

Like I said, these guys don't give a shit about science or facts. Its simply a way for them to chat shit.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@mr steal your naag

Well if we’re behind cadaans and Arabs, than you’re far behind cadaans, Arabs, Madows, other Africans, Asians...not even exaggerating! We’re just too empathetic to call it out on your face. Besides I 100% support you marrying out. Just keep xalimo outta your mouth.
giphy.gif

Edit: dude deleted his comment after I replied 😂
Lol I just woke up and i think the op deleted my comment.
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts