Somalia’s population hits 19 million

Lol I just knew you were from UK just by reading your stupid Arabic words
Munafiq Murtad Rawafidh Gheerah Nikkah blah blah blah I think we must sterilize brain-dead sub 50 iq like you
Salafi yewkay shia sunni madhkali karbala hoors wahhabi whitechapel we need to copy the west IQ IQ IQ f*ck arabs we need to be like oman somali culture for the win why does everyone wear hijab now sooley dududu sooley somalia needs to get rid of qabil yewkay yewessay secularism=secular constitution iran 1970 stop wearing bisht smh go palestine! 🍉

“what’s your name?” “mohamed”
1725321228486.gif

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why though. Livestock already maxes based on land resources. Then the people we couldn’t form stable government at 2 million. 19 million we have disaster everywhere. The age of land conquest over we won’t take Ethiopian highland which we need to for the soil rain and water or Kenyan for that matter. I don’t see benefit that populatin gonna be busy fighting internally over few resources . I prefer small population and if we get lucky with oil spread wealth and modernize. Especially as remittance dries up and immigrankon gets harder

Total Maize needed to feed 60 million Somalis, at 3,000 calories per person, is 16.4 million tons. Price per ton of maize today is ~$180 per ton. To feed 60 million Somalis, you would need ~$3 billion today. This does not include shipping, packaging & transport costs but it shows you how cheap food is today.

Food is cheap, and future food demand is greatly overestimated. The developed world & China are about to reach peak food consumption. Food is unlikely to be a constraint anytime in the future.

All we need to do is stockpile 6 month's worth of grains, and make sure we own some bulk carriers.