Somalia’s population hits 19 million

Kkkk Im far way from UK.

Im from scandinavia and have lived in an 90% cadaan neighbourhood for most of my life. I have been completely surrounded by them from kindergarden to university and now my workplace.

I have fought them and made friends with them. You are from North America I assume and probably live in a city full of non-cadaans. You probably weren’t only somali/african/muslim in your class, only foreigner in your course etc. I used to chill after school in my cadaan homies big houses.

Since I was a kid I have seen close by how cadaans are. They are a good example of what an godless society is.

Wait, they have gods, their desires.

أَفَرَءَيْتَ مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَـٰهَهُۥ هَوَىٰهُ وَأَضَلَّهُ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍۢ وَخَتَمَ عَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِۦ وَقَلْبِهِۦ وَجَعَلَ عَلَىٰ بَصَرِهِۦ غِشَـٰوَةًۭ فَمَن يَهْدِيهِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ٢٣

Have you seen ˹O Prophet˺ those who have taken their own desires as their god? ˹And so˺ Allah left them to stray knowingly, sealed their hearing and hearts, and placed a cover on their sight. Who then can guide them after Allah? Will you ˹all˺ not then be mindful?

This is what I have seen first hand all of my life. They prioritise their wants and needs, truly forgetting their Creator. They prioritise their artificial satisfactions. Gaalada start at 15 years old to drink heavily every weekend, thats why they look old when they are 25. Why? To feel happy. After a while they do it because being drunk is the only way for them to feel something. I emphasise this is not all gaals but many of them.

I realised watching them and interacting with them that life must have a higher meaning then whatever they were doing. I used to go to their parties because I too desired satisfaction (zina) and joy (turning up). But at what cost. We are not animals, we have a great mind. What do I get from fucking a jungle feverish cadaan girl who doesn’t wash her futo? Nothing. Alhamdulillah I quickly realised that the lifestyle of gaals was just a facade.

So, laiss, think. Why do you live and how do you wanna live the rest of your life? Satisfying your wants and needs while not preparing for eternity? Think abaayo. Your still young? (early 20s, I don’t know your age). Times is running and it won’t stop.
Bro I’m saying. These guys grew up surrounded by madows/muslims they don’t know any other way.

If you grew up around white people you’d know atheism is just closeted white supremacy. Even the points they bring up, it’s just to discredit other beliefs. Specifically non-white beliefs.

They will deadass believe bill nye the science guy over 2000 year old unedited scriptures
1725308934913.png
people like that can’t be saved.

Kkkk Im far way from UK.

Im from scandinavia and have lived in an 90% cadaan neighbourhood for most of my life. I have been completely surrounded by them from kindergarden to university and now my workplace.

I have fought them and made friends with them. You are from North America I assume and probably live in a city full of non-cadaans. You probably weren’t only somali/african/muslim in your class, only foreigner in your course etc. I used to chill after school in my cadaan homies big houses.

Since I was a kid I have seen close by how cadaans are. They are a good example of what an godless society is.

Wait, they have gods, their desires.

أَفَرَءَيْتَ مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ إِلَـٰهَهُۥ هَوَىٰهُ وَأَضَلَّهُ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍۢ وَخَتَمَ عَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِۦ وَقَلْبِهِۦ وَجَعَلَ عَلَىٰ بَصَرِهِۦ غِشَـٰوَةًۭ فَمَن يَهْدِيهِ مِنۢ بَعْدِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ٢٣

Have you seen ˹O Prophet˺ those who have taken their own desires as their god? ˹And so˺ Allah left them to stray knowingly, sealed their hearing and hearts, and placed a cover on their sight. Who then can guide them after Allah? Will you ˹all˺ not then be mindful?

This is what I have seen first hand all of my life. They prioritise their wants and needs, truly forgetting their Creator. They prioritise their artificial satisfactions. Gaalada start at 15 years old to drink heavily every weekend, thats why they look old when they are 25. Why? To feel happy. After a while they do it because being drunk is the only way for them to feel something. I emphasise this is not all gaals but many of them.

I realised watching them and interacting with them that life must have a higher meaning then whatever they were doing. I used to go to their parties because I too desired satisfaction (zina) and joy (turning up). But at what cost. We are not animals, we have a great mind. What do I get from fucking a jungle feverish cadaan girl who doesn’t wash her futo? Nothing. Alhamdulillah I quickly realised that the lifestyle of gaals was just a facade.

So, laiss, think. Why do you live and how do you wanna live the rest of your life? Satisfying your wants and needs while not preparing for eternity? Think abaayo. Your still young? (early 20s, I don’t know your age). Times is running and it won’t stop.
“You probably weren’t only somali/african/muslim in your class, only foreigner in your course etc. I used to chill after school in my cadaan homies big houses.”
Clocked me. Believe it or not I actually spent half of my life in the Middle East :russ: I have deep rooted religious+ racial trauma. Now add the scientific contradictions & it was a wrap for me

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Kkkk Im far way from UK.

Im from scandinavia and have lived in an 90%

Your region has given us the worst Xsomalis ever. I use to get jumped by ayaan hirsi Stan accounts back in the day. I use to hate all of you Scandi apes.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Your region has given us the worst Xsomalis ever. I use to get jumped by ayaan hirsi Stan accounts back in the day. I use to hate all of you Scandi apes.

Kkkk why? Are they whitewashed, whats exactly different about compared to anglosphere somali gaalos?

Kkkk why? Are they whitewashed, whats exactly different about compared to anglosphere somali gaalos?
I suppose the hate towards somalis is more fervent there, and as a result they develop internalized racism or something :kanyeshrug:

I've noticed this is even more apparent in Semitic and Persian people as well.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
“You probably weren’t only somali/african/muslim in your class, only foreigner in your course etc. I used to chill after school in my cadaan homies big houses.”
Clocked me. Believe it or not I actually spent half of my life in the Middle East :russ: I have deep rooted religious+ racial trauma. Now add the scientific contradictions & it was a wrap for me
I understand. Many guys who used to live in GCC hated dhegacas folks and would get into a lot of fights wit them. My cousins are a prime example, lived in saudi, had negative experiences. But these guys are staunch muslims.

Carabta are tribalist and racist, no question about it. Just know Islam forbids it and doesn’t condone it at all.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We need more people than 19 million. We need Somalis to become at least 20% of Kenya's and Ethiopia's populations, and for Somalia proper to reach at least 60 million.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I think you guys have way more whitewashed somalis compared to us north americans. Xsomalis in your region probably have to depend on breaking into cadaan spaces just to find "peace".

I've never had to depend on Cadaans.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
We need more people than 19 million. We need Somalis to become at least 20% of Kenya's and Ethiopia's populations, and for Somalia proper to reach at least 60 million.

Why though. Livestock already maxes based on land resources. Then the people we couldn’t form stable government at 2 million. 19 million we have disaster everywhere. The age of land conquest over we won’t take Ethiopian highland which we need to for the soil rain and water or Kenyan for that matter. I don’t see benefit that populatin gonna be busy fighting internally over few resources . I prefer small population and if we get lucky with oil spread wealth and modernize. Especially as remittance dries up and immigrankon gets harder

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Lol I just knew you were from UK just by reading your stupid Arabic words
Munafiq Murtad Rawafidh Gheerah Nikkah blah blah blah I think we must sterilize brain-dead sub 50 iq like you
you sound hurt, at least you can always calm your self down by shouting wahabi all day. You will never be accepted as a somali if you aren't muslim. We all know deep down.

Crazy how the issue on population is divided well, the exmuslims fiercely are against it while the muslims are for it. 🤔

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Their morality stems from whatever conditioning the west tells them to believe in. Not really much different from the "backwards" religious people they act condescending towards
Current western morality is basically intellectualised hedonism and the forerunner for that is queer theory. I would advise you if you want to understand this whole lgbt phenomenon going on right now look at the founders of queer theory and post modernism.