Somalia and ethiopia living standards

I think Ethiopians due to their historic fuedal systems and kingdoms are more accepting of being subjugated at the lowest end of the economic ladder. Life in Ethiopia in general has always been less than egalitarian. Waa dad madax ka nool ah, the rest are just barely surviving. Why do you think they are all midgets lol?
I clocked that. It’s still functions as a feudal society. Everyone exists to serve the rulers. That’s why their leaders are casually building multi-billion dollar palaces while much of the population is struggling. I think it was Idilina that said most of their leaders, irrespective of ethnic origin, believe in solomonic dynasty mythology.

I looked up some of the investments they made in some ethnic regions and they casually kicked the natives off of their land to make it possible for companies to farm on there 💀 when they protested, the government said since they didn’t live on most of the land it wasn’t theirs, even though they needed the land for farming, hunting, collecting water etc. Their lands were reduced and when they could not survive on their own they just ended up in refugee camps. Same with the palaces they’re currently building, they just told the people that had lived there previously to beat it.

lol I hoped they’d be kinder to farmers since they were settled people. Back in the day they’d do whatever they wanted on somali soil without consulting them and their argument was ”you’re nomads, not settled people, so the land is technically not even yours” 💀 wa dad waalan.

Ethiopians are moving to Somali towns and cities for expansion purposes, and they should be evicted. Look at what happened to Dire Dhawa and many other places. We also need to deal with that community called Jaarso that enables Oromia to expand into Soomaali deegaan. What is their ethnicity and loyalty, because I am very confused.

Ethiopians are moving to Somali towns and cities for expansion purposes, and they should be evicted. Look at what happened to Dire Dhawa and many other places. We also need to deal with that community called Jaarso that enables Oromia to expand into Soomaali deegaan. What is their ethnicity and loyalty, because I am very confused.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.