Somalia and ethiopia living standards

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
my grandmother is jaarso we used to joke if she was oromo, she gave food to every oromo qaxooti that knocked on our door even i knew jaarso was a shifty tribe, thatโ€™s why iโ€™m always talking about how we need to deport every oromo from somali lands
Who is we? :russ: Your going with them lil bro off to oromiya you go.

Driving On The Road GIF by Daimler Truck

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Godamn ileen @Pastoralist waa oromo qormuun :faysalwtf: I thought bro was wadani :meleshame: he is oromo infiltrating agent as well, wey dhamaatay ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yep, before 90% of Somalis ever stepped foot in Ethiopia, there was us. The first Somalis in dhir daba. Oromo language is useful for hiding from enemy Somali clans that want to seek revenge. But Itโ€™s enemies on both sides. Gaajo geljire that steel cattle, burn down crops, and ransack tuuloโ€™s. On the other side thereโ€™s galla qurun who renaming everything gurgura, land grabbing, and took the dir capital from its original owners. We are lost people like harar. Dumb clannist somalis who interject their ideals even against a common enemy like Ethiopia in 77 war cost some Somalis everything, and others like karanle who survived everything Somalis and gaalo threw at them came out on top. As a consequence a lot of my clan was assimilated with Oromo. Though not all. I can confidently say Iโ€™m Somali. With the height and looks to prove it:trumpsmirk:

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
Somalia needs mass DNA testing, so that we can suss out these flip flopping sheegatos, who live on the borders, or who interfere with our politics. Every clan that has adopted Oromos, get ready to tell the truth and vouch for your adoptees, because this is an existential threat to Somalia's territorial integrity. Look at what Geri Koombe and other border clan go through, being attacked by those Jaarso, who are backed by Oromia. And then these Jaarso go to Somali soil, and 'blend in'.
From what I can tell, it's the opposite. Jaarso and Geri intermarry and fight quite a bit similar to Gadabuursi and Issa, and Gadabuursi acts as a mediator in these conflicts, Dir are less likely to assimilate whole clans, there was a census in Dirdhiba and 80% of Dir males tested belonged to T-L208 and the rest E-V32, it's more like the Jaarso have been oromized, the Madawayne branch were mostly traders and scholars so they ventured deep into foreign territory for trade goods.

Most of these border Oromo are at least 25-50% Somali and the other 50-75% mix match of Barentu and Afar.

There needs to be a united northern movement in DDS. The lack of togetherness is really concerning, itโ€™s the only way to combat this incoming Oromo horde and gain our rightful political representation too

Last edited:

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
There needs to be a united northern K5 movement in DDS. The lack of togetherness is really concerning, itโ€™s the only way to combat this incoming Oromo horde and gain our rightful political representation too
100% it starts with peace and reconciliation efforts among Somalis and fair allocation of council seats.
we samaroon are too friendly to oromo, which i hate
defeat the reigning Galla/Oromo King at that time whose name was Nuuno which struck a blow to the Galla's morale, due to their much loved King being killed. He was defeated by Geedi Bahdoon, also known as Geedi Malable. He struck a spear right through the King while he was in front of a tree, the spear pierced inside the tree making it not able for the King to escape or remove the spear. After he died he was buried in an area that's now called Qabri Nuuno near Sheedheer. In the picture already shared titled 'An old map featuring the Harrawa Valley in the Gadabuursi country, north of Harar' one can read Gabri Nono, which is the anglicized version of the Somali Qabri Nuuno.

Not friendly but diplomatic, soft politics plays a role, we have quite a bit of Gadabuursi living still in west hararghe.

They are making the same mistake we did when we used to pour everything into xamar, one of the only good things that came out from the civil war was somalis understanding the need to diversify and we have implemented it quite well when you look at cities like garowe,hargeisa, kismayo and more. If ethiopia doesnt stop pouring everything into addis they will have the same outcome as us but on a larger and more devastating scale.
It is essentially an example of their tight-rope centralization policy, Addis becomes their nexus for such obsession, denying the complexity and potential development that could have occurred in other regions for their fear of separatism.

Yep, before 90% of Somalis ever stepped foot in Ethiopia, there was us. The first Somalis in dhir daba. Oromo language is useful for hiding from enemy Somali clans that want to seek revenge. But Itโ€™s enemies on both sides. Gaajo geljire that steel cattle, burn down crops, and ransack tuuloโ€™s. On the other side thereโ€™s galla qurun who renaming everything gurgura, land grabbing, and took the dir capital from its original owners. We are lost people like harar. Dumb clannist somalis who interject their ideals even against a common enemy like Ethiopia in 77 war cost some Somalis everything, and others like karanle who survived everything Somalis and gaalo threw at them came out on top. As a consequence a lot of my clan was assimilated with Oromo. Though not all. I can confidently say Iโ€™m Somali. With the height and looks to prove it:trumpsmirk:
Funny point there, I donโ€™t know much about the Gurgura and Ciise conflicts but people say they spoke Oromo to avoid Ciise. Same thing with the Hawiye in Babile who spoke Oromo as a guise to steal camels from Ogaden. Look where that both got you, Karanle are better off though as they are assimilated into Oromo.

Itโ€™s very difficult to prevent humans that border one another from getting married. Throughout the world people that share borders have been shown to also share genetic ties even if their cultures/languages might differ. @Daadhi Tarree is Arsi (Rayitu) but is like 40%+ Somali. @Pastoralist is Gurgura with an Oromo grandmother and 23&me even showed it.

The problem lies with FGS. If Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด can get its act together and function properly then we wonโ€™t be having these immigration problems.
Iโ€™m pretty sure that @Daadhi Tarree is 48% Somali if I remember correctly, a lot of Rayituu are Hawiye and Ogaden in origin. The assimilation is not only with Afran Qallo but also with Arsi, although Arsi and Somalis rarely have any problems.

Iโ€™m pretty sure that @Daadhi Tarree is 48% Somali if I remember correctly, a lot of Rayituu are Hawiye and Ogaden in origin. The assimilation is not only with Afran Qallo but also with Arsi, although Arsi and Somalis rarely have any problems.
Yeah you are correct about the percentages. Speaking of Arsi I saw this video today. Gurre, Karanle, Ajuuraan, Ogaden etc are known in the region.

Yeah you are correct about the percentages. Speaking of Arsi I saw this video today. Gurre, Karanle, Ajuuraan, Ogaden etc are known in the region.

Yes, there are sub-clans of Rayituu who are originally Karanle and Jidle in origin, the Qallu of the clan are Ogaden in origin as well. In fact, there is a famous Oromo general called Waqo Guto who is Rayituu but Gidir Karanle in origin, he is famous for the Bale Revolt amongst other things. He claimed Karanle and knew his abtiris, there are many Hawiye lost in Oromo who know their abtiris.

Yes, there are sub-clans of Rayituu who are originally Karanle and Jidle in origin, the Qallu of the clan are Ogaden in origin as well. In fact, there is a famous Oromo general called Waqo Guto who is Rayituu but Gidir Karanle in origin, he is famous for the Bale Revolt amongst other things. He claimed Karanle and knew his abtiris, there are many Hawiye lost in Oromo who know their abtiris.
Waqo gutu wasnโ€™t karanle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚he was pure rayitu only his mother was gurre

Waqo gutu wasnโ€™t karanle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚he was pure rayitu only his mother was gurre
Itโ€™s a well known fact, I also saw a trusted Karanle on Twitter saying they met his son who confirmed it. I also remember seeing footage of him at a Karanle meeting, can you explain what an Oromo would be doing there?

Itโ€™s a well known fact, I also saw a trusted Karanle on Twitter saying they met his son who confirmed it. I also remember seeing footage of him at a Karanle meeting, can you explain what an Oromo would be doing there?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚waqo gutu son wasnโ€™t at the karanle meeting also the oromos who were there were only giving condolences whatโ€™s wrong with that?

Godamn ileen @Pastoralist waa oromo qormuun :faysalwtf: I thought bro was wadani :meleshame: he is oromo infiltrating agent as well, wey dhamaatay ๐Ÿ˜ญ
my grandmother is jaarso we used to joke if she was oromo, she gave food to every oromo qaxooti that knocked on our door even i knew jaarso was a shifty tribe, thatโ€™s why iโ€™m always talking about how we need to deport every oromo from somali lands
You are the third person whoโ€™s part jaarso in this thread

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚waqo gutu son wasnโ€™t at the karanle meeting also the oromos who were there were only giving condolences whatโ€™s wrong with that?
Youโ€™re reading it wrong. I was talking about a previous Karanle meeting where Waqo Guto and the Ugaas you are referring to where still alive.

Trending