Somalian's are not black. They're a different breed cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The collective IQ of those 2 guys at the back is in double digits.

You damn right I'm not fucking black.

Hafez

VIP
Right-right-I-get-what-youre-sayin-GIF.gif

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
No one is denying that somalis are african, but that is not a race, it is a continent. Our race is Somali and not black. So accept and admit it naaya.

#SomalisAreAfrican.... #SomalisAreBlack... #DianaAbuseTeam.... #DarkerThanDhuxulDalka.....#BlackLivesMatters.... #AfricaHaNolaato

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Black is only a term for the New World cos they don't know their origins. Indians are brown skinned. Filipinos are also brown skinned. But they don't go by the collective term of "Brown" because India and the Philippines are two completely different places with different people. In the same way Jamaicans and Somalis are different.. some Somalis might share skin pigmentation with them but the umbrella term "black" doesn't apply to us. "Black" is an utterly useless term.

#SomalisAreAfrican.... #SomalisAreBlack... #DianaAbuseTeam.... #DarkerThanDhuxulDalka.....#BlackLivesMatters.... #AfricaHaNolaato

How cute!

CJyjkmZWcAALVNO.jpg

From skin color to facial shape to body structure & feautures! Everything is Mashallah Somali !
CJwVPr7UEAATLxj.jpg

somalia-27743.jpg

#SomaliLivesMatter

could you blame them , they are fighting for Madowlives matter.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Geeljire huuno I told you last time lets agree to disagree. I don't see the need to revive an old settled argument in a new thread... unless you are feeling like bitter who clangs to her old words like unintended wound. Stop adding insult to your injuries and quit this nonesense. Stop tagging me in your unresolved inner turmoil need to detach from black people. Musa bi diinih, Cisa bi diinih

@Geeljire huuno I told you last time lets agree to disagree. I don't see the need to revive an old settled argument in a new thread... unless you are feeling like bitter who clangs to her old words like unintended wound. Stop adding insult to your injuries and quit this nonesense. Stop tagging me in your unresolved inner turmoil need to detach from black people. Musa bi diinih, Cisa bi diinih

Bla bla bla bla bla . Tell me where is your friend ICU ? or did she bow out after her SJW companion was banned? and what kind of name is Lily for a male?

Waar black black kaga was, orod baro dhaqanka soomaalida

#SomalisAreSomalis.... #SomalisAreSoomaals... #TeamLamagoodle... #BeautifulMaarin....#SomaliLivesMatters.... #SomaliaHaNoolaato

Status
Not open for further replies.