Somalian's are not black. They're a different breed cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
LMAO
Walahi I was thinking the same shit. Imagine an Islamic holocaust erupting out here in the West.
If you're associated with the color, "brown" that of a Paki, Arab or Indian, you would automatically be taken to a concentration camp.
It honestly wouldn't matter if one were Hindu or Sikh, they would perhaps be rounded simply because they're aligned.
Anyone who hasn't met a Somali would automatically consider you black, thats an advantage when using the race card.lol
:mjcry:

S

SOMACOON

I gotchu, you're half black and Puerto Rican hada laga bilaabo
If that doesn't work, they takin yo paki looking ass to the C-unit.
mjcry1.png

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
LMAO
Walahi I was thinking the same shit. Imagine an Islamic holocaust erupting out here in the West.
If you're associated with the color, "brown" that of a Paki, Arab or Indian, you would automatically be taken to a concentration camp.
It honestly wouldn't matter if one were Hindu or a Sikh, they would perhaps be rounded simply because they're aligned.
Anyone who hasn't met a Somali would automatically consider you black, thats an advantage when using the race card.lol

Sikhs are already getting assaults and killed out here cos these cadaans think they are Muslim lol

If an Islamic holocaust erupted then you better believe I will claim black and blend with the black community.

A Sikh is more likely to be assaulted or killed than I am, and I actually come from an Islamic background

:russ:

You're right. And @miski is right.

As long as people understand that "black" is a useless term and is only used for linguistic and political purposes for negros in the new world (unfortunately they don't know their origins), then that's fine. Though these SJWs are incapable of nuances.

They are bunch of Fake Pan-Africans. True Pan Africans are against these Eurocentric terms. Nor do they look at the continent as monolith and want to lump different groups together. They aknowledge and accept the differences, just as Asia and Europe does for their own continent.

They come with this bullshit about ''Black Africa'' But how does one arrive at the term “black Africans,” are there green Africans? Would you speak of “yellow Chinese,” or “brown Indians”? Globally the term " Red Indian" is rejected as deeply pejorative yet "black African" is still used ? wtf

No one with any power or any cultural agency will allow blank abstract color to define themselves nor would they put an adjective before their name. Asians are culturally intact , but Africans (except for ethiopians and somalis) are mentally enslaved buttfucked by colonials and not culturally intact. Hence why who and what they are is just an empty abstract color and nothing more. Epic Dehumanization!!

Thats all they aspire to be a Mere color? :mindblown:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
.I have to admit though. Sometimes being classified as "black" is useful as @Duchess can testify to. In this current climate of anti Muslim sentiments it is useful not to "look" or "sound" Muslim. I don't have a Muslim name and i don't look Arab or Paki. Thank Allah for that.

It hasn't been working for me. I worked on my vernacular and everything, but I'm still facing resistance from the black community. I'll have to find a new community to blend into. :mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I feel to call yourself black would rob one of his true identity, you don't see other races identifying them selves by their complexion, so why shouldn't we embrace our diversity.

F

Forfon

Is rather be a different breed then be associated with those sunka waayne uurto qaaaarmun folxumo inbred shits

I feel to call yourself black would rob one of his true identity, you don't see other races identifying them selves by their complexion, so why shouldn't we embrace our diversity.

It's Alright tho Afro/Melantards like @Lily have inspired me . Tomorrow I will walk up to asians and attack them for their internalized Anti-Yellowness! :O27GWRK:

I have kinky jileec reddish hair, but still the normal Somali look. The rare expensive kind, I bet I would sell very good as a Human-trophy in the Black market! ;)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's Alright tho Afro/Melantards like @Lily have inspired me . Tomorrow I will walk up to asians and attack them for their internalized Anti-Yellowness! :O27GWRK:
These people are cunning, willie lynch, why does the word black have so much negative connotation yet the word White has positive ones? Engreeska luqadeena ma aha markas why would we identify our selves using another mans language?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Black is a negative term in the English Language, irrespective of the framing used by African Americans and/or Caribbeans/South Americans and/or some confused continental Africans which extol it to the level of being sacrosanct. They can give it blessings and consider it empowering, but that doesn't change the fact that it has always been pejorative. True empowerment is being able to define yourself on your terms, without the influence of outsiders. Black might not be as value-laden to us, but the English are wordsmiths and language is intended to confuse and elude laymen. This should be considered a subconscious assault on those with higher amounts of melanin that have a recent link to the mother continent.

Yes; society tends to project terms on to you. Especially when you are a minority. However, it's up to individuals to choose to accept it or reject it. Perception is key in this case. If they are so concerned about Institutional racism and the Euro-North American hegemony which SJWs preach about why don't they stop making noise, leverage their collective wealth and create institutions that work in their best interest (enterprises/businesses, media/entertainment and schools) that don't discriminate against them instead of begging to be accepted completely by the old boys club. I have spoken!:fittytousand:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Geeljire Why are they afraid to hear a counter-narrative?

One other thing, the Melanesians and Andamese, respectively are not black. Despite looking like this:

melanasian.jpg

jarawa-woman_screen.jpg

Agreed. Those two men couldn't have said it any better. My genetics are not Negroid. I'm a Cushite. An African yes, a Bantu no.
People must understand being black is associated with skin color, if that's the case, I'm black.
But in terms of genetics, my genes are not Bantu, neither are they Nubian.
I share nothing with these silverback gorillas. We don't share history, language, religion, nor do we share a common genotype or phenotype. They're not one of us, don't sleep with one.
I'd rather my daughter inherit my Cushitic genes than have her buy weaves and Indian hair.
Although, what I'm curious about is, how most of you claim to be university students, yet cannot comprehend basic genetic make ups?

There are five races, Capoid, Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Americoid. What you are describing are differences by ethnicity and varying admixtures, not by race. A Greek isn't a different race from a Swede who isn't a different race from a Polish. They are different ethnicities and have different varying admixtures and phenotypes, but they belong to the same category (Caucasoid). Full-blooded Arabs (Semites) are the same race as any Anglo-Saxon since they share a similar bone structure and a common DNA type.

Funny you say all these words but you use Black American smilies, directly imported from TheColi and SOHH by the way. :childplease:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are five races, Capoid, Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Americoid. What you are describing are differences by ethnicity and varying admixtures, not by race. A Greek isn't a different race from a Swede who isn't a different race from a Polish. They are different ethnicities and have different varying admixtures and phenotypes, but they belong to the same category (Caucasoid). Full-blooded Arabs (Semites) are the same race as any Anglo-Saxon since they share a similar bone structure and a common DNA type.

Funny you say all these words but you use Black American smilies, directly imported from TheColi and SOHH by the way. :childplease:

Race as we know it is a social construct. I could start claiming the Cushitic race if that were so. And I'm sure I could get a boatload of Somalis to agree with me. These (5) racial types you are discussing are based on 19th-century pseudoscience (phrenology aka the science of measuring skulls and classifying them into racial groups) is deeply flawed. No credible scientist would use these grouping, for fear of being considered a laughing stock by the scientific community. Europeans are very related to each other and can all trace back to a common ancestor from about 1000 years ago. Europe isn't even a continent it's attached to Asia, so naturally West Asians are very related to them. You can't say the same about all Africans being as related. Some of which have been separated for tens of thousands of years, and don't have any recent genetic affinities. This racial construct you have doesn't work for Africans, it works for Europeans/Eurasians. Also where do the 'Australoid' fit in b/c they are genetically distant from most 'Africans'. Also, the Khoi-san are considered a part of the Capoid race.lol P.S - the Somali smilies are being incorporated. Keep criticising, sxb.siilaanyolaugh

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
In the United States the definition of black is extremely broad because of the one-drop rule history. This culture has now seeped into the rest of the Western world through American media and Hollywood. So it does not surprise me that many people call Somalis black in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending